ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Anyone watch Castle? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=225327)

luv 03-22-2010 09:02 PM

Anyone watch Castle?

What. The. ****!!!!

They can't kill her off!!!

Deberg_1990 03-22-2010 09:06 PM

No....any good? Nice to see nathan fillion finally make it.

irishjayhawk 03-22-2010 09:14 PM

Spoiler much?

I watch but haven't watched the episode. Sheesh. Such an innocent question on the face of it...

luv 03-22-2010 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishjayhawk (Post 6625627)
Spoiler much?

I watch but haven't watched the episode. Sheesh. Such an innocent question on the face of it...

Oh, c'mon. It shows her apartment exploding in the previews.

luv 03-22-2010 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 6625601)
No....any good? Nice to see nathan fillion finally make it.

Love it more than I did Firefly. He's a hottie.

irishjayhawk 03-22-2010 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6625634)
Oh, c'mon. It shows her apartment exploding in the previews.

God I hadn't seen that either.

Sheesh with the spoilers. :)

007 03-23-2010 01:45 AM

the real question is, what miracle kept her alive.

luv 03-23-2010 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 6626360)
the real question is, what miracle kept her alive.

Let's hope! I dunno. The previews for next week didn't show a funeral or anything. I just don't see how she could have survived that.

keg in kc 03-23-2010 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishjayhawk (Post 6625627)
Spoiler much?

No shit.

I love the show, but I haven't watched the last 2.

And I wouldn't call it better than Firefly. It's just had more of a chance to build into something. I think Firefly might have been Whedon's best show, in the end, if Fox hadn't foxed it up. More wasted potential there than I think any show I've ever seen.

Deberg_1990 03-23-2010 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 6628094)
No shit.

And I wouldn't call it better than Firefly. It's just had more of a chance to build into something. I think Firefly might have been Whedon's best show, in the end, if Fox hadn't foxed it up. More wasted potential there than I think any show I've ever seen.

At least they gave Whedon a chance to make a big screen movie. That was pretty generous.

luv 03-23-2010 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 6628094)
No shit.

I love Firefly, don't get me wrong. I just really like murder mysteries. I know they're everywhere though. And I just like the characters in the show.

Deberg_1990 03-23-2010 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6628106)
I love Firefly, don't get me wrong. I just really like murder mysteries. I know they're everywhere though. And I just like the characters in the show.

The bits and pieces ive seen of this show reminds me of one of my all time fave series: Moonlighting.....when it was in its prime.

luv 03-23-2010 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 6628121)
The bits and pieces ive seen of this show reminds me of one of my all time fave series: Moonlighting.....when it was in its prime.

Kind of, yeah. If they ever get together, it will go downhill.

007 03-23-2010 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6628087)
Let's hope! I dunno. The previews for next week didn't show a funeral or anything. I just don't see how she could have survived that.

They are not killing her off. She hid in the tub or something.

JD10367 03-25-2010 09:39 AM

I've been a Nathan Fillion fan ever since he had a bit part as the boyfriend on "Two Guys, A Girl, and a Pizza Place" (also the first big break for Ryan Reynolds, as well as Traylor Howard). I like how Joss Whedon showed loyalty to Fillion by finding him some post-"Firefly" work as a baddie on "Buffy" (and did the same for Gina Torres by putting her in "Angel" briefly).

Fillion's personality fits "Castle" well. His partner is just pretty enough and just snarky enough to be a good match. The actress playing his daughter is a gorgeous young girl and carries off the father-daughter relationship excellently, and his mother is also good (playing a warmer and less-drunken version of her character on "Dharma and Greg").

I thought it was hilarious when I was walking through a bookstore not too long after the show's creation and found a Nikki Heat book on sale, LOL. Authored by Richard Castle, with Fillion's pic on the back sleeve. :D

http://www.amazon.com/Heat-Wave-Nikk...401323820#noop

JD10367 03-25-2010 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6628136)
Kind of, yeah. If they ever get together, it will go downhill.

"Moonlighting" taught Hollywood a lesson: don't let them get together or it ruins the show. Hence the reason you'll never see Castle sleep with Beckett, or Seeley Booth sleep with Bones, or Patrick Jane ("The Mentalist") sleep with Lisbon, or any of the CSI male leads sleep with the female leads, etc.,.

Of course, there's a larger subtext here which would make for interesting analysis. What's the message? Men and women get along better when there's some tension in the sexual dynamic? When men and women commit to a relationship, they get more boring? I'm not sure what it's telling us, really. But I like how Robert B. Parker (R.I.P. dude) kept his Spenser detective character seperate from Susan Silverman in his books; they tried living together once and it didn't work out, so they had their own houses, their own jobs, and never married, but were more of a couple than most married people (who, inevitably in the novels, tended to be unfaithful or promiscuous). Maybe it's a "grass is greener" or "songs unheard" kind of a thing, and maybe it's what leads guys like Tiger and Jesse James into temptation only to find, like the failed TV shows, that things go downhill once you bag the prize, LOL. :shrug:

irishjayhawk 03-25-2010 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 6631628)
"Moonlighting" taught Hollywood a lesson: don't let them get together or it ruins the show. Hence the reason you'll never see Castle sleep with Beckett, or Seeley Booth sleep with Bones, or Patrick Jane ("The Mentalist") sleep with Lisbon, or any of the CSI male leads sleep with the female leads, etc.,.

Of course, there's a larger subtext here which would make for interesting analysis. What's the message? Men and women get along better when there's some tension in the sexual dynamic? When men and women commit to a relationship, they get more boring? I'm not sure what it's telling us, really. But I like how Robert B. Parker (R.I.P. dude) kept his Spenser detective character seperate from Susan Silverman in his books; they tried living together once and it didn't work out, so they had their own houses, their own jobs, and never married, but were more of a couple than most married people (who, inevitably in the novels, tended to be unfaithful or promiscuous). Maybe it's a "grass is greener" or "songs unheard" kind of a thing, and maybe it's what leads guys like Tiger and Jesse James into temptation only to find, like the failed TV shows, that things go downhill once you bag the prize, LOL. :shrug:

I thought the Office taught Hollywood that lesson.

DMAC 03-25-2010 02:41 PM

I have never seen a chick that looks like a douchebag, until now.

http://www.daemonstv.com/wp-content/...ic-500x274.jpg

ModSocks 03-25-2010 02:49 PM

Yes. For 15 ****ing games this season. He's an awful QB.

Hydrae 03-25-2010 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 6628341)
They are not killing her off. She hid in the tub or something.

My thought as well. She had to have gotten to the tub somehow.

Good show and getting better as it goes along IMO.

luv 03-25-2010 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishjayhawk (Post 6632482)
I thought the Office taught Hollywood that lesson.

Who's The Boss

JD10367 03-26-2010 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6633130)
Who's The Boss

Tony Danza slept with Alyssa Milano?!? What the f**k?!? I missed that episode... More like "Who's Your Daddy".... ewwww.

Oh, wait, you meant Judith Light. Never mind.

Put "The Nanny" in there too in terms of shows going downhill once The Sex was had...

KcMizzou 03-26-2010 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 6634962)
Tony Danza slept with Alyssa Milano?!? What the f**k?!? I missed that episode... More like "Who's Your Daddy".... ewwww.

Oh, wait, you meant Judith Light. Never mind.

Put "The Nanny" in there too in terms of shows going downhill once The Sex was had...

Ugh, that show was always terrible.

Baby Lee 03-26-2010 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMAC (Post 6632522)
I have never seen a chick that looks like a douchebag, until now.

http://www.daemonstv.com/wp-content/...ic-500x274.jpg

Are you kidding? She's a Slavic Penelope Cruz.

luv 03-26-2010 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 6636199)
Are you kidding? She's a Slavic Penelope Cruz.

Here's a somewhat better picture. I think she's pretty.

http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/TV_Sh.../11/castle.jpg

JD10367 03-26-2010 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6636230)

She's in the borderline category, like Robin Tunney ("The Mentalist") and Melina Kanakaredes ("CSI: NY") and some others. They're not "pretty" with perfect soft features, but they have an attractiveness that's more classic. They CAN be pretty, but they're what, in the 19th century, would have been referred to as "a handsome woman".

luv 03-26-2010 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 6636374)
She's in the borderline category, like Robin Tunney ("The Mentalist") and Melina Kanakaredes ("CSI: NY") and some others. They're not "pretty" with perfect soft features, but they have an attractiveness that's more classic. They CAN be pretty, but they're what, in the 19th century, would have been referred to as "a handsome woman".

Well, as long as she didn't die in the last episode, I don't care what she looks like. :)

KcMizzou 03-26-2010 08:34 PM

Quote:

Agreed.

007 03-26-2010 08:40 PM

:eek:You should have seen her in 24 as Colette Stenger.

JD10367 03-26-2010 09:25 PM

I think they purposefully "de-prettify" her as well. Same thing for Robin Tunney in "The Mentalist"; I've noticed this season that her new hairdo is a little more feminine, and it loks like she has a little more makeup on, so I think they're softening her up some. They do the same thing with Stana, occasionally shoving her into a dress or something. If you Google Search her, you'll find her a lot prettier "off set" than she is portrayed on "Castle"...

luv 03-29-2010 07:39 PM

I'm ready.

007 03-30-2010 01:00 AM

This is quickly becoming my second favorite show. The mix of drama with the timed comedy is almost perfect.

luv 03-30-2010 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 6642388)
This is quickly becoming my second favorite show. The mix of drama with the timed comedy is almost perfect.

I caught the second show of this season. I rented the first season to watch, and caught the first episode of this season on hulu. I love it.

DMAC 03-30-2010 07:07 AM

Quote:

That doesnt even look like the same douchebag girl I posted. Is she a two face?

http://home.comcast.net/~hanson68/strikeseinfeld.jpg

Baby Lee 03-30-2010 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMAC (Post 6642456)

Hope this helps

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/03/...exy/#more-7110

luv 03-30-2010 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMAC (Post 6642456)

http://home.comcast.net/~hanson68/strikeseinfeld.jpg

You need to watch the show.

Baby Lee 03-30-2010 02:37 PM

Good news all around.

http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/m...0x450-7387.jpg

DMAC 03-30-2010 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6642959)
You need to watch the show.

My heart is with Lost and Sunny. I cannot have a 3rd.

I hate TV shows.

Miles 03-30-2010 05:43 PM

Apparently last night got pretty big ratings and it has now been officially picked up for another season.

luv 03-30-2010 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles (Post 6643899)
Apparently last night got pretty big ratings and it has now been officially picked up for another season.

Yay!!!

luv 05-17-2010 09:01 PM

You have GOT to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Lee 05-18-2010 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6764181)

Sooo, your broadcast shit the bed from 27 minutes left to 14 minutes left, too? :cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

Don't spoil it for me, the internet is being my friend right now.

luv 05-18-2010 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 6764553)
Sooo, your broadcast shit the bed from 27 minutes left to 14 minutes left, too? :cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

Don't spoil it for me, the internet is being my friend right now.

I learned my lesson last time. :)

Actually, thinking more about it, it ended appropriately.

stumppy 05-18-2010 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6764181)

Thats exactly what I was thinking. I was like ' Ahhhhh come on man'.

keg in kc 05-18-2010 08:40 AM

That kind of twist is why I wish I could write. Lucy pulling the football out from Beckett (and us watching at home). I wish I could do that...

That was brilliant.

luv 05-18-2010 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 6764757)
That kind of twist is why I wish I could write. Lucy pulling the football out from Beckett (and us watching at home). I wish I could do that...

That was brilliant.

Having the two of them actually get together would be like the show committing suicide.

However, how long can the show go on with it's current premise? Esponito said it himself. Castle already has enough stuff to write 50 books. It's all about the two of them now.

I wonder what twist they can throw in there.

keg in kc 05-18-2010 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6765101)
Having the two of them actually get together would be like the show committing suicide.

I don't think that's necessarily true. They'd just have to find a new way to maintain tension between the two. Bringing a couple together is only bad if it becomes stagnant or sappy.

I thought last night was extremely well done, and a reminder that Castle really is a moron sometimes. I mean, seriously, your ex-wife? Yeah, that's going to end well.

The way they played his tension for a few weeks, and then finally had her 'get it' and then completely flipped the script was just brilliant. And they didn't telegraph it at all. They set it up and then just pulled the rug out.

Baby Lee 05-18-2010 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6765101)

However, how long can the show go on with it's current premise? Esponito said it himself. Castle already has enough stuff to write 50 books. It's all about the two of them now.

I wonder what twist they can throw in there.

If I had to venture a guess, Beckett will use the summer to regain her composure. Castle will come back because the detective work is more fun for him than writing. He'll be his playboy self for a good while oblivious to the close call from last night. The only thing to remind us of it will be an occasional 'snuck' gaze [snuck from the show's perspective, not the viewer's] from Beckett, until either; Castle provides a big break in her mother's case, or one or the other is in mortal danger, whereupon Beckett will unleash an 'avalanche' [for Beckett] of emotion. Then we'll move onto Castle being confused about the meaning of the emotional outburst.

keg in kc 02-22-2011 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 6765325)
If I had to venture a guess, Beckett will use the summer to regain her composure. Castle will come back because the detective work is more fun for him than writing. He'll be his playboy self for a good while oblivious to the close call from last night. The only thing to remind us of it will be an occasional 'snuck' gaze [snuck from the show's perspective, not the viewer's] from Beckett, until either; Castle provides a big break in her mother's case, or one or the other is in mortal danger, whereupon Beckett will unleash an 'avalanche' [for Beckett] of emotion. Then we'll move onto Castle being confused about the meaning of the emotional outburst.

Hmm.

All I can say right now is **** these mother****ers and their mother****ing cliff-****ing-hangers.

luv 02-22-2011 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7445119)
Hmm.

All I can say right now is **** these mother****ers and their mother****ing cliff-****ing-hangers.

They seem to do a two-night event once per season. IMO, last night would have been a great season finale, as would have the one when Beckett's apartment got blown up.

Pushead2 02-22-2011 09:34 AM

is this show worth getting into? Something tells it's intriguing but in a bad way

JD10367 02-22-2011 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 7445269)
is this show worth getting into? Something tells it's intriguing but in a bad way

It's a great show, if you like Nathan Fillion and witty sex-fueled partner-banter. Which I do. Being a romantic at heart, it seems like I enjoy a lot of these "male-female unrequited partnership" shows (e.g. Castle, Bones, Warehouse 13). But it would be nice for a TV series to show that, yes, the man and woman can actually :hump: and ruin neither the relationship nor the series. Seems the last successful show with a :hump:ing partnership was "Hart To Hart"...

luv 04-12-2011 01:43 PM

http://www.tvline.com/2011/04/castle...#comment-78188

Apparently, someone who's been with the show since the beginning is getting killed off in the season finale. My guess would be Martha (Castle's mom). She's hardly ever in the show. Anyway, does anyone know if any of the characters have anything else going on, like a different show, etc?

keg in kc 04-12-2011 01:53 PM

You'd think it would be Martha or Montgomery.

I think the most impactful thing they could do is either Lanie or Esposito, now that they have a budding relationship.

It has to be something connected to 3xK.

luv 04-12-2011 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7557544)
You'd think it would be Martha or Montgomery.

I think the most impactful thing they could do is either Lanie or Esposito, now that they have a budding relationship.

It has to be something connected to 3xK.

Lanie has been on the show less and less as well.

JD10367 04-12-2011 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7557509)
http://www.tvline.com/2011/04/castle...#comment-78188

Apparently, someone who's been with the show since the beginning is getting killed off in the season finale. My guess would be Martha (Castle's mom). She's hardly ever in the show. Anyway, does anyone know if any of the characters have anything else going on, like a different show, etc?

Well, they don't have that many characters.

Castle
Beckett
the two male detectives
the captain
Castle's mom
Castle's daughter
the female coroner

They're obviously not killing off Castle or Beckett, and I doubt they'd axe the daughter (she's young, she's cheap, she's cute, she brings the father-daughter dynamic). I can't see where they'd kill of either of the two detectives since they're the "buddy cop" roles. I don't think the female coroner's been there from the beginning. So, IMO, the two best candidates are Castle's mom, or the captain. I think his mom also adds a dynamic to the show (and a comic element) so I think it's going to be the captain. They (i.e. series producers) like to throw new bosses into a show to shake things up slightly (e.g. The Mentalist, Criminal Minds, CSI, Bones).

keg in kc 04-12-2011 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 7558391)
I don't think the female coroner's been there from the beginning.

Pretty sure she was in the pilot. She's listed as being in all 58 episodes on IMDB.

Mr. Laz 04-12-2011 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 6636529)
:eek:You should have seen her in 24 as Colette Stenger.

:eek:You should of seen her as Simone Renoir in The Librarian "Judas Chalice"

http://www.zap2it.com/media/photo/2008-12/43677504.jpg

keg in kc 04-12-2011 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 7558422)
You should of seen her as Simone Renoir in The Librarian "Judas Chalice"

You should have seen her in Feast of Love. You know, the lesbian scene with Selma Blair.

JD10367 04-12-2011 05:47 PM

The still shots of Stana Katic can be harsh because of her square Eastern European
features. her cop character has to wear minimal makeup and usually pull her hair back. When her hair's down and she makes herself up, she's stunning.

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/phot...03-240-320.jpg

http://images.starpulse.com/pictures...SGG-085639.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ov6z2TwdHK...tic-in-bed.jpg

luv 04-12-2011 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 7558391)
Well, they don't have that many characters.

Castle
Beckett
the two male detectives
the captain
Castle's mom
Castle's daughter
the female coroner

They're obviously not killing off Castle or Beckett, and I doubt they'd axe the daughter (she's young, she's cheap, she's cute, she brings the father-daughter dynamic). I can't see where they'd kill of either of the two detectives since they're the "buddy cop" roles. I don't think the female coroner's been there from the beginning. So, IMO, the two best candidates are Castle's mom, or the captain. I think his mom also adds a dynamic to the show (and a comic element) so I think it's going to be the captain. They (i.e. series producers) like to throw new bosses into a show to shake things up slightly (e.g. The Mentalist, Criminal Minds, CSI, Bones).

I see your reasoning. I just want to point out that Lanie, while not having always been the coroner featured on the show, has been there since the beginning. Personally, I'd hate to see any one of them go.

Now, on to hulu to watch last night's episode.....

Mr. Laz 04-12-2011 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7558443)
You should have seen her in Feast of Love. You know, the lesbian scene with Selma Blair.

i have no idea to what you refer

o:-)

NSFW

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3930/feast1.jpg
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/4859/feast2.jpg
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7780/feast3.jpg
http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/6186/feast4.jpg

JD10367 04-12-2011 09:12 PM

::: putting that in his Netflix queue... :::

::: realizing he doesn't have Netflix... :::

::: signing up for Netflix, just to put that in his queue... :::

:whackit:

keg in kc 04-12-2011 09:17 PM

I'm a bad influence.

luv 04-12-2011 09:36 PM

LMAO

I love you guys.

I just wish I had someone to talk about how hot Nathan Fillion is with. :(

keg in kc 04-12-2011 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7559579)
LMAO

I love you guys.

I just wish I had someone to talk about how hot Nathan Fillion is with. :(

If I was a chick or bi/gay, I'd totally do him.

luv 04-12-2011 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7559733)
If I was a chick or bi/gay, I'd totally do him.

Yeah.

Not quite the same.

luv 04-13-2011 12:54 PM

I'm confused about the whole real life Richard Castle books. I know they're a promo for the show, but, if Castle is a fictional character, then who is writing the real books? The writers of the show?

keg in kc 04-13-2011 01:31 PM

Well duh: http://www.amazon.com/Richard-Castle...2548110&sr=1-1

http://jeannieruesch.com/wordpress/?p=3213

luv 04-13-2011 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7561515)

I like it. I kinda hope we never know for sure either. Of course, now I'm going to have to buy the books, especially since I own the first two seasons of Castle.

keg in kc 04-14-2011 10:57 PM

I can't think of any show that's done a better job of maintaining tension between the leads. I didn't think Monday's show was all that great, but the end was just note perfect. The fact that it hasn't gotten to the point where people are tired of it (the tension I mean...) is a testament to just how well they've done it. Three years is a long time to tease this out.

luv 04-15-2011 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7566088)
I can't think of any show that's done a better job of maintaining tension between the leads. I didn't think Monday's show was all that great, but the end was just note perfect. The fact that it hasn't gotten to the point where people are tired of it (the tension I mean...) is a testament to just how well they've done it. Three years is a long time to tease this out.

I actually liked Monday night's episode. Of course, I think it was due to the end. I dunno. Who's the Boss carried it out for quite a while. It will be interesting to see how losing someone will affect them.

Deberg_1990 04-15-2011 07:20 AM

Quote:

Uh oh.....The Moonlighting Curse....

luv 04-18-2011 10:04 PM

So, was tonight's episode the season finale or a rerun? Won't get to watch it until tomorrow.

JD10367 04-18-2011 10:11 PM

Quote:

I can't think of any show that's done a better job of maintaining tension between the leads.

I think "Bones" and "Warehouse 13" also carry it off well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 7566443)
Uh oh.....The Moonlighting Curse....

The problem with "Moonlighting" was the show. The relationship was most of what carried it. Not so with "Castle" (or "Bones" or "Warehouse 13", for that matter). There weren't many other characters, or points to the plot, so once Cybil Sheppard and Bruce Willis did the nasty the show had nowhere to go. But it'd be nice to see Castle and Beckett hit the sack (and Brennan and Booth for that matter, or Pete and Myka) just to show that, yes, in the real world a man and a woman can actually still sleep together and continue to function as a couple both personally and professionally. It worked for "Hart To Hart". :shrug:

Baby Lee 04-18-2011 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7575640)
So, was tonight's episode the season finale or a rerun? Won't get to watch it until tomorrow.

Ummmm . . .

Seriously though, the gang solves the mystery of what Kate is wearing to the wedding.

keg in kc 04-18-2011 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 7575652)
But it'd be nice to see Castle and Beckett hit the sack (and Brennan and Booth for that matter, or Pete and Myka) just to show that, yes, in the real world a man and a woman can actually still sleep together and continue to function as a couple both personally and professionally.

That's not what it's about. When they sleep together (any show...), the tension that's been holding the viewers on the edge of their seats for years is gone. It may seem cathartic at the time, but it's never the same show again after it happens.

007 04-19-2011 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7575640)

It wasn't on tonight.

007 04-19-2011 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 7575709)
Ummmm . . .

Seriously though, the gang solves the mystery of what Kate is wearing to the wedding.

:LOL:

Baby Lee 04-19-2011 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7575796)
That's not what it's about. When they sleep together (any show...), the tension that's been holding the viewers on the edge of their seats for years is gone. It may seem cathartic at the time, but it's never the same show again after it happens.

We were on a BREAK!!!!