ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Have you ever used steroids, HGH, etc.? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274377)

loochy 07-08-2013 04:08 PM

Oh, and for what it's worth, I still have those little pockets of fat that I've had since I was a little kid. I'm convinced that they are never coming off unless I would get them sucked out.

Marcellus 07-08-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9799049)
What makes you so interested in HGH? It can't be difficult to get, can it?

You can get a lot of stuff at aging clinics I think (HGH, Test etc...) but as pointed out, its ridiculous expensive and I don't even think there is a clinic within 2 hours of where I live.

Used in moderation that stuff is like the fountain of youth from what I understand.

beach tribe 07-08-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9799055)
On the flip side, have you ever heard of Deca dick? You might want to stick a small dose of test with that.

Yep. Know people who had it. Im going to do all the research when I get to that point.
Its like you said, If done correctly, it really only benefits the user.
There is also a drug you can get from the doctor that you start a week before coming off your cycle that will wake your nuts up better and help you keep up to 90% of your gains. I forget what it is called.

Saul Good 07-08-2013 04:13 PM

I didn't realize HGH was so expensive. How much are we talking?

loochy 07-08-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9799071)
Yep. Know people who had it. Im going to do all the research when I get to that point.
Its like you said, If done correctly, it really only benefits the user.
There is also a drug you can get from the doctor that you start a week before coming off your cycle that will wake your nuts up better and help you keep up to 90% of your gains. I forget what it is called.

Well, you can use HCG throughout to keep them from falling asleep in the first place. We used to use a combination of Clomid and Nolvadex post cycle.

beach tribe 07-08-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9799077)
Well, you can use HCG throughout to keep them from falling asleep in the first place. We used to use a combination of Clomid and Nolvadex post cycle.

Gotcha. Didnt know that, but Clomid was what I was talking about.

Rasputin 07-08-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9798885)
LMAO

Beat me to it.

I've been injected with steroids...

...to help with bad disks in my lower back.

This. I still ended up with back surgery. I don't think the roids did me any good at all.

lewdog 07-08-2013 04:23 PM

Definitely have always had times where I want to use them, Test or HGH. Never have take the plunge though on any of that, oral steroids/hormones included. HGH would be way out of my price range from what I have gathered.

Have no doubt when my Test levels start to decline as I age that I will go some route to boost performace/physique.

Chief_For_Life58 07-08-2013 04:25 PM

whats the point of doing steroids? so you can bench 225 25 times?

DaneMcCloud 07-08-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9799097)
whats the point of doing steroids? so you can bench 225 25 times?

I could do 19 reps of 225 at age 43 without taking a single supplement, ever.

I think that most guys do it for the "look".

lewdog 07-08-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9799142)
I could do 19 reps of 225 at age 43 without taking a single supplement, ever.

I think that most guys do it for the "look".

Yea I agree. A few definitely do it for strength gains, which is really why I would take it now if I did, but for the most part it is for physique minded goals. Increase the Test and decrease the Estrogen for denser muscles and less bodyfat.

Sorter 07-08-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9799152)
Yea I agree. A few definitely do it for strength gains, which is really why I would take it now if I did, but for the most part it is for physique minded goals. Increase the Test and decrease the Estrogen for denser muscles and less bodyfat.

I think most do it for the quick results.

Mr. Laz 07-08-2013 05:13 PM

yes and yes

imo just about everyone over the age of 45-ish should be on maintenance level dosage of HGH.

1 i.u. per day

Rausch 07-08-2013 05:14 PM

I can understand it for the college/pro athletes.

There's a huge plus there. There's a huge risk as well but you're burning the candle at both ends banking on that short bright flash.

Why the **** any everyday Joe would do it is beyond me...

lewdog 07-08-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9799162)
I think most do it for the quick results.

Oh for sure. Definitely why there are so many who shouldn't be dabbling anywhere near this stuff do.

I have been training consistently for 10 years. I would definitely be able to handle a safer cycle and know what the **** I am doing. I think if I ever did it, I would much rather do a lower dose run for some longer duration gains than try a large dosed, concise cycle.