ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News RIP Steve Jobs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=250986)

Hammock Parties 10-06-2011 12:37 PM

http://files.upit.me/1317973007.jpg

loochy 10-06-2011 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7972422)
I'm sure there is a link to this accusation somewhere in this long thread. If so would you direct me to it? If not would you provide a link?

I've got your link right here:

Story: Steve Jobs is a Thief and Con Man

ChiTown 10-06-2011 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 7972437)

Too Soon?

gblowfish 10-06-2011 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 7972410)
He was more than not a nice guy.. he was a thieving prick. (there is simply no excuse for letting your "friend" do ALL the work on a project then stealing $2000 from him) I didn't want to say anything but the constant BULLSHIT about how great he was became too much to bear. Yes he was influential... but from EVERYTHING I have seen over the years...he was a bad human being. He wasn't Hitler bad or anything, just not a good person. People are acting like Mother Teresa died.

And yet again you are clueless in calling me an Android fanboy. I use Android, WebOS, Windows 7 and Linux all on a daily basis... I would drop Android in a heartbeat if something better came along. I'm not tied into some ****ing technology CULT.

Henry Ford and Thomas Edison were brilliant inventors too, and they were both gigantic douchebags. I think it comes with the gene pool for these kind of guys. Revisionist history always make them look like better people than they were in real life. I also think the cut-throat business environment turns a lot of people in to uber-pricks.

Silock 10-06-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 7972410)
I would drop Android in a heartbeat if something better came along.

Unless it was made by Apple.

AustinChief 10-06-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 7972445)
Unless it was made by Apple.

Yep.. that's true.. forgot that part! :D

AustinChief 10-06-2011 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7972422)
I'm sure there is a link to this accusation somewhere in this long thread. If so would you direct me to it? If not would you provide a link?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...5&postcount=86

ChiTown 10-06-2011 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 7972449)

That's your problem? JFC, get a ****ing pair already.

Dave Lane 10-06-2011 12:49 PM

It's like the world lost a John Lennon - I mean Steve was clearly the most outstanding business thinker and almost everybody high up in the technology business recognized that somehow he had the ability to think out new ways of doing things, not just ways to improve what we have (do a better version of something) but do it in a totally different way that the world would swing towards

Fat Elvis 10-06-2011 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 7972087)
it doesn't matter who it is, if the death is in the news, these idiots will protest it. It's all about the attention at this point, but they are not doing God any favors here. Every time I see them, it just renews my belief not to believe.

I think you missed the funny.

Titty Meat 10-06-2011 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 7972455)
It's like the world lost a John Lennon - I mean Steve was clearly the most outstanding business thinker and almost everybody high up in the technology business recognized that somehow he had the ability to think out new ways of doing things, not just ways to improve what we have (do a better version of something) but do it in a totally different way that the world would swing towards

Comparing Steve Jobs to John Lennon? That's a stretch.

ChiTown 10-06-2011 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 7972458)
Comparing Steve Jobs to John Lennon? That's a stretch.

Agreed. John Lennon was a flaming douche.

AustinChief 10-06-2011 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 7972460)
Agreed. John Lennon was a flaming douche.

They were both visionary douchebag hypocrites... so it's actually a pretty good comparison.

AustinChief 10-06-2011 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 7972453)
That's your problem? JFC, get a ****ing pair already.

It's one of many many many examples of him being an asshole. So yeah, that is my problem. I ****ing hate thieves... no excuses.

Dave Lane 10-06-2011 12:59 PM

Oh btw I think I forgot something in my last post:

"It's like the world lost a John Lennon - I mean Steve was clearly the most outstanding business thinker and almost everybody high up in the technology business recognized that somehow he had the ability to think out new ways of doing things, not just ways to improve what we have (do a better version of something) but do it in a totally different way that the world would swing towards"

-Apple Co-founder Steve Wozniak