ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Titus Young (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269683)

TimBone 07-14-2014 05:46 PM

What the **** is wrong with that dude?

Eleazar 07-14-2014 09:44 PM

Young was arrested July 9, just one day before he was scheduled to make a pretrial hearing appearance in Newport Beach, Calif., where he is facing four felonies and seven other criminal charges.

Young, 24, was charged in May 2013 with felony burglary and assault – 11 charges in all. Since then, two different attorneys have sought a series of delays in the legal process while Young received medical treatment.

His lawyers and family members declined to say what treatment he was receiving. Young’s father, Richard, has said in the past that Young has a mental disorder that requires treatment.

Bufkin 07-14-2014 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10747156)
Young was arrested July 9, just one day before he was scheduled to make a pretrial hearing appearance in Newport Beach, Calif., where he is facing four felonies and seven other criminal charges.

Young, 24, was charged in May 2013 with felony burglary and assault – 11 charges in all. Since then, two different attorneys have sought a series of delays in the legal process while Young received medical treatment.

His lawyers and family members declined to say what treatment he was receiving. Young’s father, Richard, has said in the past that Young has a mental disorder that requires treatment.

The only mental disorder Titus Young suffers from is eatin' pussy and kickin' ass. He'll be fine.

Eleazar 07-14-2014 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric Fisher (Post 10747167)
The only mental disorder Titus Young suffers from is eatin' pussy and kickin' ass. He'll be fine.

Well, if he manages to bust himself out of Shawshank then we can bring him in for a look.

Mojo Rising 07-15-2014 08:52 AM

I have a friend who was closely involved with Young's legal procedures last year. Apparently, Young has a serious chemical/brain problem. He avoided jail from his 3 arrest binge with intensive mental health counseling. Looks like he is off his meds again.

Titty Meat 07-15-2014 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mojo Rising (Post 10747591)
I have a friend who was closely involved with Young's legal procedures last year. Apparently, Young has a serious chemical/brain problem. He avoided jail from his 3 arrest binge with intensive mental health counseling. Looks like he is off his meds again.

Does he blame it on football?

Ebolapox 07-15-2014 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric Fisher (Post 10747167)

for a moment I thought you typed lickin' ass. :hmmm:

Bufkin 07-15-2014 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 10747714)
for a moment I thought you typed lickin' ass. :hmmm:

On that note, I seriously doubt Titus Young would deny a nice ass to lick.

rico 07-15-2014 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric Fisher (Post 10747791)
On that note, I seriously doubt Titus Young would deny a nice ass to lick.

Yeah, I can definitely see Titus Young licking hella ass.