ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The beer me factor for skip town (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=95949)

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 10:21 AM

The beer me factor for skip town

I am writing in response to skip town who feels BD is a little hard on queer me and picks on him too much. First of all let me address the accusation made by skip town that LVNHACK and myself teamed up on queer me because he didn’t like that. In order for there to be this teamwork conspiracy going on you would first have to show me where the two of us have done this to other people. I defy you to find that because it isn’t there, it’s never happened before. It IS possible for someone to annoy two people at the same time and get pummeled the way he did especially when you’re a tard. That being said there is a certain personality type that I am drawn to giving shit to. The more of these characteristics you have the greater chance there is you will have a run in with me.

1. STUPID LIBERAL – As opposed to the smarter liberal of which we have on the BB. The stupid liberal is one of the most annoying of all creatures. It is usually living off the system or has a crappy job and wants to see a redistribution of wealth in this country because it’s to lazy or stupid to go out and get a real job. It disguises it’s intentions by acting like it’s everyone else they are concerned about. Instead of addressing issues directly it relies on posting skewed liberal jibberish in the media. My personal favorite is anyone posting on tax cuts for the top 1% that makes it look like they are getting everything when in reality the article is going by dollars back instead of percentages back. In order for this creature to try and post with any form of intellect it must immediately call everyone else stupid to cover up the fact that it is truly the tard.
2. NO GAME GAMER – You know this guy, he acts like he has game when he doesn’t have any. Not having game is no big deal if you don’t act like you have it. They continue to post stupid shit all the time. This is a tard who most likely got picked on in high school and tries to act he’s all about something now. Anyone like this is going to get grief.
3. THE. AGENDA PUSHER – This is a guy who for some reeruned reason uses our football forum to consistently push another agenda. We all like discussing other issues but this guy takes it to another level constantly annoying everyone.
4. MR. SENSITIVE – This pussy has huevos the size of tobiko. He takes himself WAY to seriously and has absolutely no ability to laugh at himself or ever admit he is wrong.
5. SEAGULL POSTER – Another very annoying a-hole this guy will just dump a big load of shit on the BB and leave. Sometimes he will occasionally come back to post one reply to everyone who annoys him and leave again so he’s not a seagull poster he is a CHICKENSHIT poster. Sound familiar DuhKCMan?

That being said if you want to defend queer me go ahead. Truth be known I have given other people a much harder time and you never defended them. Fact is I don’t even dislike queer me he just possesses 4 of the 5 personality traits I find the most annoying so I give him grief.

Brock 08-19-2004 10:24 AM

He works in radio. Nuff said.

Braincase 08-19-2004 11:19 AM

Hey now, there's others of us that have worked in Radio too, not to mention TV and bachelorette parties...

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainCase
Hey now, there's others of us that have worked in Radio too, not to mention TV and bachelorette parties...

Bachelorette parties? :p

Zebedee DuBois 08-19-2004 12:25 PM

SEAGULL POSTING.

I've seen this phrase thrown about as a dismissive slur, and it has always bothered me a bit.

I think it is rather harsh to demand another poster be present whenever a second poster responds. Posting on the Planet is a passtime activity. I know I have often had the situation where I have submitted a post, and then realized there was something more pressing that needed to be taken care of - something on the stove, an errand to run, etc. Of course, I usually don't say anything too provocative so no one calls me on it. Still, I think the same situation applies to others.

A more realistic example of seagullism would be BigSexy, who posts a new thread and never comes back to it, or participates in any other discussion.

There is the flip side, of "pimping your thread". It seems an awfully narrow range we have to trod.

~not taking sides, just making observations.

KC Jones 08-19-2004 12:27 PM

I'm sorry for having cliqued on this thread.

:)

Mark M 08-19-2004 12:28 PM

I see the Romper Room in this thread's future ...

MM
~~:spock:

Saulbadguy 08-19-2004 12:28 PM

It seems we have a new version of the boards "odd couple"...I think you two can't get enough of each other :)

Abba-Dabba 08-19-2004 12:29 PM

ROFL internet relationships ROFL

Calcountry 08-19-2004 12:33 PM

What, BD's rep system, I like it. ROFL.

seclark 08-19-2004 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark M

MM

yep...maybe should have been started there.
sec

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois
SEAGULL POSTING.

I've seen this phrase thrown about as a dismissive slur, and it has always bothered me a bit.

I think it is rather harsh to demand another poster be present whenever a second poster responds. Posting on the Planet is a passtime activity. I know I have often had the situation where I have submitted a post, and then realized there was something more pressing that needed to be taken care of - something on the stove, an errand to run, etc. Of course, I usually don't say anything too provocative so no one calls me on it. Still, I think the same situation applies to others.

A more realistic example of seagullism would be BigSexy, who posts a new thread and never comes back to it, or participates in any other discussion.

There is the flip side, of "pimping your thread". It seems an awfully narrow range we have to trod.

SEAGULL posting would someone like Thomas who used to post and leave all the time. I have no issues with anyone SEAGULL posting at present. DuhKCMan is the closest thing with his CHICKENSHIT posting. I fully realize stuff comes up and people leave.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois
SEAGULL POSTING.

SEAGULL posting would someone like Thomas who used to post and leave all the time. I have no issues with anyone SEAGULL posting at present. DuhKCMan is the closest thing with his CHICKENSHIT posting. I fully realize stuff comes up and people leave.

I presently have no problem with any SEAGULL posters. The last one was Thomas. DuhKCMan is the closest thing presently with his CHICKENSHIT posting style. I fully realize people leave and come back. I have no issue with queer me on this at all.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark M

MM

BS

Mark M 08-19-2004 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
BS

How do you figure?

This is a personal issue best reserved for private messages between you and Skip Towne and/or the Romper Room. Hell, it's the prime example of a Romper Room thread.

Just my opinion, of course ...

MM
~~:shrug: