ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   where'd Angel go? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=142787)

Mr. Laz 06-26-2006 10:03 AM

where'd Angel go?

i'm just saying? :shrug:

talk about "needing more Angel"

Braincase 06-26-2006 11:36 AM

She ran off with Skip.

Fire Me Boy! 06-26-2006 11:55 AM

Between second and third base.

Ebolapox 06-26-2006 12:02 PM

she's in the outfield with christopher lloyd

ck_IN 06-26-2006 12:20 PM

She's in my treehouse

Mr. Laz 06-26-2006 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ck_IN
She's in my treehouse

still alive i hope :(

Rausch 06-26-2006 01:56 PM

Doing her part to bring Law to KC...

SPchief 06-26-2006 01:57 PM

She's in Texas desperatly searching for Gochiefs

Eleazar 06-26-2006 01:58 PM

I corresponded with her not very long ago. She's just been busy with some RL stuff I think.

angel 06-26-2006 05:34 PM

Skip and I did run off for a while, but he dumped me for a younger, hotter model.

I took that opportunity to track down Law and see if he'd come to KC, but he wouldn't see me. His manager put a restraining order against me, so I had to come back home.

Then I spent some time in some dude's treehouse, but the roof leaked and the room service was terrible, so I headed back to finish up my job search. That's when I got the teaching job in Osage City. But that doesn't start until August.

I don't have a desk job anymore, and I'm not in college, so I just don't spend as much time on the computer as I used to. Also, it might be just me, but this place just isn't as much fun or interesting as it used to be. I still check in every once in a while to see if there is any interesting news, but I haven't read anything lately that makes me want to join in the conversation.

So instead, I just hang out here in Olathe trying to earn money by dancing on the corner of 119th and Strang Line. But all I've got so far are a movie ticket and some gum. I used the movie ticket and saw the Lake House which I actually kind of liked. It might have just been the sun stroke or the effects of the strange gum I was given.

So there you have it.

teedubya 06-26-2006 05:41 PM

she doesnt post that often because she is an attention whore....

uh...

er....

ChiefsFire 06-26-2006 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel
Skip and I did run off for a while, but he dumped me for a younger, hotter model.

I took that opportunity to track down Law and see if he'd come to KC, but he wouldn't see me. His manager put a restraining order against me, so I had to come back home.

Then I spent some time in some dude's treehouse, but the roof leaked and the room service was terrible, so I headed back to finish up my job search. That's when I got the teaching job in Osage City. But that doesn't start until August.

I don't have a desk job anymore, and I'm not in college, so I just don't spend as much time on the computer as I used to. Also, it might be just me, but this place just isn't as much fun or interesting as it used to be. I still check in every once in a while to see if there is any interesting news, but I haven't read anything lately that makes me want to join in the conversation.

So instead, I just hang out here in Olathe trying to earn money by dancing on the corner of 119th and Strang Line. But all I've got so far are a movie ticket and some gum. I used the movie ticket and saw the Lake House which I actually kind of liked. It might have just been the sun stroke or the effects of the strange gum I was given.

So there you have it.

as long as youre not much of a dancer im sure theyd hire ya at Joes Crabshack

HemiEd 06-26-2006 05:41 PM

Quote:

Also, it might be just me, but this place just isn't as much fun or interesting as it used to be.

I think Brian needs his full power back. What color was the gum?

angel 06-26-2006 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs
she doesnt post that often because she is an attention whore....

uh...

er....

exactly

every since they changed the name back from Angel Lounge, I haven't cared as much to be here

DJay23 06-26-2006 05:55 PM

Quote:

That's when I got the teaching job in Osage City. But that doesn't start until August.

Cool, what subject/grade level?