ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Why Geno Smith fell in the draft (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272695)

Hammock Parties 05-01-2013 08:27 PM

Geno has every single sign of being a massive bust? What?

I mean if we're talking just two things:

1. Character.
2. Passing ability.

Cam Newton was a far bigger risk.

Wake up morons.

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 08:27 PM

we would never draft raperburger...too creepy

whew, risk avoided!

Dan Marino cursed once...whew! risk avoided!

Marcellus 05-01-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9650550)
why are you angry?

you get what you want every year...

we've never done what I advocate, ever...all of the Chiefs success over the decades is due to avoiding risk, as you and every other true fan reerun want

In a nutshell I am angry because I am tired of morans like you posting shit like this.

I have no clue where you get the idea I am risk averse, I guess its because you are stupid.

You cant separate this regime from the last, you cant separate this draft's lack of talent from 1983 let alone 2012.

You believe doing shit just to do it makes it right. And you call me reerun?

You are just plain ****ing dumb. You think running an actual football team is like talking about it on CP or playing Madden.

Then when someone disagrees you think they are dumb. Its really ****ing ridiculous Mr Talking Can't.

Since you asked, that's why I am angry. The multitude of people here like you make me angry.

BossChief 05-01-2013 08:27 PM

I heard Geno flexed one time, while listening to JayZ.

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9650627)
Geno has every single sign of being a massive bust? What?

I mean if we're talking just two things:

1. Character.
2. Passing ability.

Cam Newton was a far bigger risk.

Wake up morons.

Cam Newton stole computers and is an egotistical asshole

too risky...whew! risk avoided

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9650632)
In a nutshell I am angry because I am tired of morans like you posting shit like this.

I have no clue where you get the idea I am risk averse, I guess its because you are stupid.

You cant separate this regime from the last, you cant separate this draft's lack of talent from 1983 let alone 2012.

You are just plain ****ing dumb. You think running an actual football team is like talking about it on CP or playing Madden.

Then when someone disagrees you think they are dumb. Its really ****ing ridiculous Mr Talking Can't.

Since you asked, that's why I am angry. The multitude of people here like you make me angry.

in other words, me being right makes dumb guys like you angry

hey, at least we never draft risky QBs...you win

and look at the results

BossChief 05-01-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9650632)

www.chiefscoalition.com

You will be right at home.

Lex Luthor 05-01-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9650643)
Cam Newton stole computers and is an egotistical asshole

too risky...whew! risk avoided

Nobody drafted Geno Smith in the first round.

Nobody.

That should tell you that Reid and Dorsey were not alone in thinking Geno wasn't good enough to use the #1 overall pick for.

Hell, Geno might turn out to be the next Aaron Rodgers. But it's hard to fault Reid and Dorsey for drawing the same conclusion about Geno Smith that every other team did.

Marcellus 05-01-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9650650)
in other words, me being right makes dumb guys like you angry

hey, at least we never draft risky QBs...you win

and look at the results

So who has drafted a risky QB recently and won a SB?

Marcellus 05-01-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9650653)
www.chiefscoalition.com

You will be right at home.

**** off dick head. Is that at home enough for you? My issue is you are a bunch of whining ass pussies.

keg in kc 05-01-2013 08:33 PM

Ooh look, it's an internet tough guy!

Namor40 05-01-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9650553)
So whats our excuse going to be when he literally blows chunks? What stoy are you going to try to wrap around his failures? Coaching? talent around him?

You have a full on hard on for a QB that has every single sign of being a massive bust, as a second round pick.

But keep acting like his issue is CP because you know they broke this story right?

This. Not sure why people keep making excuses for this guy like he's their first born. From the beginning people have said this guy is essentially Alex Smith with a stronger arm but lesser accuracy. I've never seen what the fuss about and if anything, he was drafted earlier than he rightfully should have been. You take a guy who's not all that great and then throw in the attitude that "he's made it" and you've got yourself a mega bust that will be out of the league in under 4 years.

BossChief 05-01-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9650662)
So who has drafted a risky QB recently and won a SB?

It takes a truly stupid person to even ask that question.

Seriously.

Marcellus 05-01-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 9650659)

Nobody.

That should tell you that Reid and Dorsey were not alone in thinking Geno wasn't good enough to use the #1 overall pick for.

Hell, Geno might turn out to be the next Aaron Rodgers. But it's hard to fault Reid and Dorsey for drawing the same conclusion about Geno Smith that every other team did.

Well you know Cam Newton has won so many playoff games that............

My point is you need to find the riskiest players and draft them, that's what wins championships.

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 9650659)

Nobody.

yeah, man..39th pick

might as well be udfa...all 32 teams passe over him....once

but risk avoided, so we're golden...taking a RT is completely not risky