ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Former LAPD officer on rampage in So Cal (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269787)

listopencil 02-07-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9385594)
Not sympathetic, but understandable. That makes sense - you ****ed me so I'm going to kill you.

You ****ed me so I'm going to murder random cops' children no longer follows any understandable line of reason.

Randall Quan (the victim's father) represented Dorner at the termination hearing. Randall Quan was an LAPD captain at the time and is now a lawyer. Dorner murdered Miss Quan and her fiance because he blames Randall Quan for intentionally representing him in a way that lead to his firing. Here's a quote from the manifesto:

“Your lack of ethics and conspiring to wrong a just individual are over. Suppressing the truth will leave (sic) to deadly consequences for you and your family. There will be an element of surprise where you work, live, eat and sleep,’ he wrote. ‘I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own. I’m terminating yours.’”

ReynardMuldrake 02-07-2013 05:22 PM

Is it wrong that I'm rooting for the guy a little? Not that I condone killing family memebers, but the LAPD has shot just as many innocents in the process of searching for him.

KCUnited 02-07-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 9385734)
Is it wrong that I'm rooting for the guy a little? Not that I condone killing family memebers, but the LAPD has shot just as many innocents in the process of searching for him.

It's like Broncos v. Raiders

MagicHef 02-07-2013 05:25 PM

I kind of wonder if he just disappears now. Like, what if he commits suicide in a way to ensure no one ever finds his body? Those named in the letter would never sleep again.

SAUTO 02-07-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9385280)
I'm trying not to be too sympathetic for the guy that killed some guys daughter just because he was her daughter - that's some twisted shit.

At the same time, !@#$ LAPD right in the face, man.

I'm with you.

The manifesto is convincing. Wonder if the media will look in to it.
Posted via Mobile Device

threebag 02-07-2013 05:43 PM

Homeless Hatchet Man

Buck 02-07-2013 05:46 PM

So what's the plan here?

By now he could be in Kansas, but they keep thinking he's in So Cal?

Isn't he sorta ****ed if he does another attack because then they will know where he is?

Would the National Guard ever get called in for something like this?

KChiefer 02-07-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9385746)
I'm with you.

The manifesto is convincing. Wonder if the media will look in to it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Did you read the whole thing? My god it's long. Just skimming through, he has shout outs to Ellen Degeneres and Tim Tebow. WTF!?!?!

He's right about Christopher Waltz though so he's not totally crazy.

ReynardMuldrake 02-07-2013 05:53 PM

Here's the truck the LAPD shot up today because it matched a description of Dorner's.

Nah, it's cool guys, just put those bullets anywhere. Plenty of time to verify your target later.

http://i.imgur.com/dHkZjQx.jpg?1

NewChief 02-07-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 9385772)
Did you read the whole thing? My god it's long. Just skimming through, he has shout outs to Ellen Degeneres and Tim Tebow. WTF!?!?!

He's right about Christopher Waltz though so he's not totally crazy.

Do you know how much material that manifesto is going to provide for conspiracy theorists convinced of government programming? He already admits to severe depression which means he's probably on SSRI Meds.

Imon Yourside 02-07-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9385783)
Do you know how much material that manifesto is going to provide for conspiracy theorists convinced of government programming? He already admits to severe depression which means he's probably on SSRI Meds.

Golly that is hard to figure, that never happens with these nutcases.

PaulAllen 02-07-2013 06:17 PM

Holy shit, it really has turned into Rambo now. They found his truck in Big Bear, he's hiding out in the mountains having Nam flashbacks.

PaulAllen 02-07-2013 06:21 PM

LAPD deserve it. If you don't have PTSD they won't even hire you.

KChiefer 02-07-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9385783)

Considering he's calling for gun regulation while doing this, yeah this should get interestinger.

Just Passin' By 02-07-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 9385819)
Considering he's calling for gun regulation while doing this, yeah this should get interestinger.

I think he's on to something here. Perhaps it's time to take the guns out of the cops' hands.

I'm pretty sure that at least a couple of older asian ladies would support the notion.