ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Frank Haith vs. Turner Gill (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=246436)

Silock 06-25-2011 12:37 AM

Braincase 06-25-2011 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 7713868)
MU football > KU Football, and it's no contest. Hell, even KSU football > KU Football, and its not me being homerism about it. When was the last time KU football ever had an oppiturnity to sniff a National Title game?

Currently, there is no real argument I can present over your initial statement. If you are taking on the whole of program history, however, I think the second point is definitely debatable. K-State prior to the Snyder era wasarguably the worst football program in D-1, along with other punchline programs like Rice.

In the fall of 1986, Street and Smith came out with their annual rankings of all D-1 programs. K-State was very close to the bottom that year. Ironically, Wichita State was ranked higher than KSU.

Wichita State no longer had a football program.

If K-State were to win the next 25 games in a row, then they'll get to .500 against KU.

Bill Snyder will be 72 years old the next time KU & K-State meet.

Saul Good 06-25-2011 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7713174)
Nothing to spin. We lost the game by 8 points after missing 3 field goals because our kicker choked on a big stage. MU went on to get raped by OU and was exposed as a fraud. KU, on the other hand, went on to get selected for the Orange Bowl and defeated VT in a sweet ****ing game. Like I said, it was a shitty deal for you guys and I would be mad too. It is what it is.

You conveniently left out the part where Mizzou knelt on the ball at your 1 yard line at the end of the game which kept the final margin from being 15.

DJ's left nut 06-25-2011 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 7714077)
You conveniently left out the part where Mizzou knelt on the ball at your 1 yard line at the end of the game which kept the final margin from being 15.

And last year when Pinkel took his foot off the gas against A&M, only to watch A&M again get a higher bowl game.

This year, if Mizzou is in the position to run up the score, I want Pinkel to do it. He won't (he's steadfastly opposed to it), but at some point you have to think he'd get tired of letting up on guys only to see the voters, who saw nothing of the game but the final score, punish him for it.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-25-2011 10:59 AM

It's selections like those that show just how big a joke the college football bowl system is.

hill billie 06-26-2011 05:26 PM

Kansas fans,

Go crawl into your hole and don't come out until November. Football just isn't your sport.

It's a disgrace to football to see you on the field because your new helmet logo is so lame; it looks like an emblem a gay club would use.

Titty Meat 06-26-2011 05:58 PM

Gotta love MU/KU football smack.

hill billie 06-26-2011 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 7716540)
Gotta love MU/KU football smack.

Gotta love that Nebraska ran away from a good ole boy conference to be bunched with the Big Ten liberal fairies.

loochy 06-27-2011 10:39 AM

Whenever I look at the title of this thread I keep seeing the name "Faith Hill". I get all excited to read the story and look at some milfy pics, but then I find out that this thread is a bunch of blah. :huh: