ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Washington DC and The Holy Land (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Obama Why doesn't the state of Kansas expand the Medicate? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278202)

cosmo20002 11-03-2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 10150222)
That's the mother****ing piece of pig shit that (yeah, not "who") hates God and America.... He's a total ASSHOLE!

Somewhere around this area is where people cross over from reasonable political differences to nutjob asshole.

GloryDayz 11-03-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 10158124)
Somewhere around this area is where people cross over from reasonable political differences to nutjob asshole.

Well, after this lady got her pick for president, I feel less inclined to withhold my feelings and engage in the true tenets of parliamentary procedure...

Obama needs to hear clearly how what I think the majority of the contry really feels. He's an asshole of epic proportion, and being nice isn't part of the game.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tpAOwJvTOio" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cosmo20002 11-03-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 10158252)
Well, after this lady got her pick for president, I feel less inclined to withhold my feelings and engage in the true tenets of parliamentary procedure...

Obama needs to hear clearly how what I think the majority of the contry really feels. He's an asshole of epic proportion, and being nice isn't part of the game.

You know, the phone program was started by Reagan and expanded to cell phones by W Bush.

And anyway, what does that have to do with you saying that Obama hates God and America?

GloryDayz 11-04-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 10158336)
You know, the phone program was started by Reagan and expanded to cell phones by W Bush.

And anyway, what does that have to do with you saying that Obama hates God and America?

Oh, that last part... That was just to piss people like you off! That being said, he is an lying asshole just the same! One thing is for sure, and I'll bet they're well aware of it (and won't have to worry about it), they better watch out if the conservatives ever get the White House and both chambers in congress again. Like I said, I don't see them getting the White house ever again, much less both chambers of congress, there are simply too many lazy people (and their cats and dogs) voting these days, and many of them more than once probably.

So all you can do is move all your money, or as much as you can, offshore.

patteeu 11-04-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Msmith (Post 10148263)
So for the greater good of the common people, it should put away the petty politics?

Getting more people into medicaid isn't good for the common people.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.