ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Anyone else? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266128)

Rasputin 11-03-2012 09:23 AM

I feel bad for Frankies mom for some reason? I don't know why? Is there any reason to feel bad for Frankies mom? Any one else feel bad for Frankies mom for being a whore?

TimeForWasp 11-03-2012 11:50 AM

They raping everyone around here.

Simply Red 11-03-2012 11:58 AM

I like Romeo. I feel like he was set up for failure from the get go. He's no coach, i think we all can see that, now.

Ace Gunner 11-03-2012 12:01 PM

too pissed at him to feel sorry.

R8RFAN 11-03-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9079605)
too pissed at him to feel sorry.

Why? He sucked as a HC at Cleveland why would he be better at KC?

bevischief 11-03-2012 12:11 PM

Who cares he make's more than most of will every see and with see and we are still stuck with watching this crap on Sundays F*** him and anyone else reasonable for this crap. Let the door hit you on the way out and don't come back.

milkman 11-03-2012 12:12 PM

**** Romeo Crennell.

bevischief 11-03-2012 12:16 PM

Who cares he is a loser.

AdumbGuy 11-03-2012 01:23 PM

I almost feel bad for Cassel. He knows he's the worst qb in the league. Some of those fumbled snaps, I think he's genuinely trying to get pulled and they won't do it. What's he supposed to? He's not going to magically become more accurate or learn how not to crap his pants at this age. But if he doesn't play, their goes his massive paycheck.

Crennel, I liked at one point, but all he has to grow a pair of balls now and he won't do it, so now I don't feel bad for him. Although, I take that back. No idea how he would know if he did somehow grow a pair of balls.

Mostly, I hate Pioli for making me feel bad for Casshole and remembering fondly those halcyon days of mediocrity under Kyle friggin Orton.

AdumbGuy 11-03-2012 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9079626)
Why? He sucked as a HC at Cleveland why would he be better at KC?

Belichick sucked as a coach at cleveland.

Although, that's probably why Crennel was hired. Mimic the Pats failures as well as the successes. But especially the failures. Oh yes, all the failures. Patriot Way!

cabletech94 11-03-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9079601)
I like Romeo. I feel like he was set up for failure from the get go. He's no coach, i think we all can see that, now.

couldn't agree more.

he's a good DEF coach. but not a good head coach. he should be done this year forever. it sucks that the game has passed him by, but it has.

and it sucks that he has to coach my team, but he (allegedly) does.

B_Ambuehl 11-03-2012 01:54 PM

You can't expect someone at 67 yrs old to become someone they're not. What was Romeo expected to do under the circumstances? Does anyone think he had any say over who the Off. coordinator would be? It's not his fault all he had to work with was Casshole and Quinn. Pioli knew what he had to offer and wanted him here. His defense now is the same defense it's always been. It's not his fault it's outdated. Does anyone think Fat Scott isn't meeting with him every week trying to design game plans? Parcells schemes are outdated too. Blame Pioli not Romeo. Romeo is who he's always been. This is what happens when you get GMs brought up in management mythology rather than actual experience. The lesson for Clark should be don't hire another theoretician.

Bearcat 11-03-2012 02:02 PM

Yeah, don't really feel sorry for him... I'd feel sorry for him if he was young, inexperienced, and simply put himself in a bad situation by taking on too much. He's been coaching in the NFL for almost as long as I've been alive... after 3 decades, you should know if you can take on a HC/DC role, especially since he's been a HC before. He could have easily declined the HC position or told Pioli to find him a DC so he could concentrate on being a HC.

milkman 11-03-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdumbGuy (Post 9079798)
I almost feel bad for Cassel. He knows he's the worst qb in the league. Some of those fumbled snaps, I think he's genuinely trying to get pulled and they won't do it. What's he supposed to? He's not going to magically become more accurate or learn how not to crap his pants at this age. But if he doesn't play, their goes his massive paycheck.

Crennel, I liked at one point, but all he has to grow a pair of balls now and he won't do it, so now I don't feel bad for him. Although, I take that back. No idea how he would know if he did somehow grow a pair of balls.

Mostly, I hate Pioli for making me feel bad for Casshole and remembering fondly those halcyon days of mediocrity under Kyle friggin Orton.

Your user name doesn't do you justice.

Your IQ appears to be several levels below "dumb".

Crush 11-03-2012 02:24 PM

Romeo Crennel is the living embodiment of dog cum.