ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Anyone else? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266128)

SDKCCHIEFS 11-03-2012 08:42 AM

Anyone else?

does anyone else feel bad for Crennel? he is WAY over his head and we all know that but I truly love the guy as a coach. not a head coach but a DC . I like how he seems to have no arrogance and pretty much answers any question u give him instead of side stepping or sugar coating like most coaches. thoughts?

Rasputin 11-03-2012 08:46 AM

Heh I don't feel bad at all for him. He has had his chances & he is like 67 yo. Who I feel sorry for is us fans that's it.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-03-2012 08:47 AM

I want him to retire and enjoy life.

SDKCCHIEFS 11-03-2012 08:48 AM

well i agree with you but he seems so nice. i dono. hes like my old uncle thats prob why . i just truly feel bad for him.. o well . he'll be gone and off to a new team in no time. he knows defense.

the Talking Can 11-03-2012 08:51 AM

yeah, i'm all broke up for a fat loser banking millions...

feel real bad for cassel too..it must be hard to be overpaid by $59,999,999

SDKCCHIEFS 11-03-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9079236)
yeah, i'm all broke up for a fat loser banking millions...

feel real bad for cassel too..it must be hard to be overpaid by $59,999,999

you think he deserves that $1?

Saccopoo 11-03-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDKCCHIEFS (Post 9079230)
well i agree with you but he seems so nice. i dono. hes like my old uncle thats prob why . i just truly feel bad for him.. o well . he'll be gone and off to a new team in no time. he knows defense.

Are you ****ing kidding me?!

WTF?!

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/negg...a7baf3-814.gif

SDKCCHIEFS 11-03-2012 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9079225)

i wanna know who did the photoshop for your peewee sig cuz that is ****ing awesome and if you could send it to me to put on my facebook i would love you forever...and...ever.

Scorp 11-03-2012 08:54 AM

I don't feel sorry for anyone that chooses to step into the spotlight and fail miserably. Take your money and get the **** out!

R8RFAN 11-03-2012 08:55 AM

He is rich so he will be fine.....

AussieChiefsFan 11-03-2012 08:55 AM

A little, only because he seems like a decent guy.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-03-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDKCCHIEFS (Post 9079244)
i wanna know who did the photoshop for your peewee sig cuz that is ****ing awesome and if you could send it to me to put on my facebook i would love you forever...and...ever.

Bone Krusher. He's a cool dude and if you ask nicely in the FO Photoshop thread he might make one for ya.

Rausch 11-03-2012 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDKCCHIEFS (Post 9079206)
does anyone else feel bad for Crennel? he is WAY over his head and we all know that but I truly love the guy as a coach. not a head coach but a DC . I like how he seems to have no arrogance and pretty much answers any question u give him instead of side stepping or sugar coating like most coaches. thoughts?

In a way.

I like both RAC and Gun as people. Heck, I was even cheering for Herm. You hear them talk, you find out things about them and their personalities, and you want them to win.

When they don't you're the last guy to call for their head when they deserve it.

Well, enough is enough. I'd love to have Rac, or Herm, or Gun, or even ****ing Ca$$hole as a neighbor. I think as the average guy going through life they're really good people.

But that's not their job. Their job is to win games.

RAC has done the worst job in the NFL as well as overseeing the largest underachievement of talent I've ever seen.

The HC doesn't get to pick the meal or the meat but the raw ingredients are there. He picks the spices and herbs and cooking time and method and decides how this whole thing comes out.

At this point Gordon ****ing Ramsey could see what's wrong the team...

Rasputin 11-03-2012 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9079225)

That's what I want. I think Crennell is going senile. He is a super nice guy, but we don't need a super nice guy we need a leader and a man who can coach up guys that under perform their duties. We need a guy who can make a team over achieve. There is tallen on this team that is being waisted. I like to blame Cassell but I know we have won despite him and I thought we could do that but no way did I think we would win a playoff game with Cassell. We suck from top management to the water boy & it all falls on Pioli.

Crennell has had a lot of success in the NFL & NE. On his own he is lost and confused to just what to do. Our defense is pathetic and we have tallent on defense no excuse. Our d-line sucks but he doesnt' play Powe enough to make adjustments on the d-line. I think Powe can do the job better than Poe but isn't getting much of opportunity. No I don't feel sorry for Crennell he is a lacky a Pioli lacky.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-03-2012 09:07 AM

He's had a great coaching career, but he's not a HC and the game has passed him by.

Rasputin 11-03-2012 09:23 AM

I feel bad for Frankies mom for some reason? I don't know why? Is there any reason to feel bad for Frankies mom? Any one else feel bad for Frankies mom for being a whore?

TimeForWasp 11-03-2012 11:50 AM

They raping everyone around here.

Simply Red 11-03-2012 11:58 AM

I like Romeo. I feel like he was set up for failure from the get go. He's no coach, i think we all can see that, now.

Ace Gunner 11-03-2012 12:01 PM

too pissed at him to feel sorry.

R8RFAN 11-03-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9079605)
too pissed at him to feel sorry.

Why? He sucked as a HC at Cleveland why would he be better at KC?

bevischief 11-03-2012 12:11 PM

Who cares he make's more than most of will every see and with see and we are still stuck with watching this crap on Sundays F*** him and anyone else reasonable for this crap. Let the door hit you on the way out and don't come back.

milkman 11-03-2012 12:12 PM

**** Romeo Crennell.

bevischief 11-03-2012 12:16 PM

Who cares he is a loser.

AdumbGuy 11-03-2012 01:23 PM

I almost feel bad for Cassel. He knows he's the worst qb in the league. Some of those fumbled snaps, I think he's genuinely trying to get pulled and they won't do it. What's he supposed to? He's not going to magically become more accurate or learn how not to crap his pants at this age. But if he doesn't play, their goes his massive paycheck.

Crennel, I liked at one point, but all he has to grow a pair of balls now and he won't do it, so now I don't feel bad for him. Although, I take that back. No idea how he would know if he did somehow grow a pair of balls.

Mostly, I hate Pioli for making me feel bad for Casshole and remembering fondly those halcyon days of mediocrity under Kyle friggin Orton.

AdumbGuy 11-03-2012 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9079626)
Why? He sucked as a HC at Cleveland why would he be better at KC?

Belichick sucked as a coach at cleveland.

Although, that's probably why Crennel was hired. Mimic the Pats failures as well as the successes. But especially the failures. Oh yes, all the failures. Patriot Way!

cabletech94 11-03-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9079601)
I like Romeo. I feel like he was set up for failure from the get go. He's no coach, i think we all can see that, now.

couldn't agree more.

he's a good DEF coach. but not a good head coach. he should be done this year forever. it sucks that the game has passed him by, but it has.

and it sucks that he has to coach my team, but he (allegedly) does.

B_Ambuehl 11-03-2012 01:54 PM

You can't expect someone at 67 yrs old to become someone they're not. What was Romeo expected to do under the circumstances? Does anyone think he had any say over who the Off. coordinator would be? It's not his fault all he had to work with was Casshole and Quinn. Pioli knew what he had to offer and wanted him here. His defense now is the same defense it's always been. It's not his fault it's outdated. Does anyone think Fat Scott isn't meeting with him every week trying to design game plans? Parcells schemes are outdated too. Blame Pioli not Romeo. Romeo is who he's always been. This is what happens when you get GMs brought up in management mythology rather than actual experience. The lesson for Clark should be don't hire another theoretician.

Bearcat 11-03-2012 02:02 PM

Yeah, don't really feel sorry for him... I'd feel sorry for him if he was young, inexperienced, and simply put himself in a bad situation by taking on too much. He's been coaching in the NFL for almost as long as I've been alive... after 3 decades, you should know if you can take on a HC/DC role, especially since he's been a HC before. He could have easily declined the HC position or told Pioli to find him a DC so he could concentrate on being a HC.

milkman 11-03-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdumbGuy (Post 9079798)
I almost feel bad for Cassel. He knows he's the worst qb in the league. Some of those fumbled snaps, I think he's genuinely trying to get pulled and they won't do it. What's he supposed to? He's not going to magically become more accurate or learn how not to crap his pants at this age. But if he doesn't play, their goes his massive paycheck.

Crennel, I liked at one point, but all he has to grow a pair of balls now and he won't do it, so now I don't feel bad for him. Although, I take that back. No idea how he would know if he did somehow grow a pair of balls.

Mostly, I hate Pioli for making me feel bad for Casshole and remembering fondly those halcyon days of mediocrity under Kyle friggin Orton.

Your user name doesn't do you justice.

Your IQ appears to be several levels below "dumb".

Crush 11-03-2012 02:24 PM

Romeo Crennel is the living embodiment of dog cum.

AdumbGuy 11-03-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9079925)
Your user name doesn't do you justice.

Your IQ appears to be several levels below "dumb".

Thanks!

Heh, all i'm saying is that Crennel's been in the league 100 years, so I don't feel bad for him. I am actually a dumbass because I didn't mind the hire at the time, but I really didn't expect him to be a complete lackey.

All he has to do is tell the GM we need a better quarterback. Go for it on fourth and a millimeter. Try play action passing once in a while. All of those things are just decisions. They're all things he can do tomorrow.

Casshole, on the other hand, is a shell of a shitty qb and he knows it. All his hard work has just made him a hard working shitty qb. His arm's not getting any stronger, and his sphincter's not gonna stop failing him in a blitz. But if you're casshole, what do you do at this point? You can't exactly say, hey coach, I think I'd like to stay on the bench today, how'd that be?

Pioli set them both up to fail, but I think Crennel should be better because Crennel can change, cassel can't.