ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Washington DC and The Holy Land (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   General Politics Welcome to the National Stage Rand Paul (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269238)

Titty Meat 01-23-2013 08:07 PM

Welcome to the National Stage Rand Paul
 
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6fG6XNIwBaY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LiveSteam 01-23-2013 08:58 PM

Meh.

BigRedChief 01-23-2013 09:16 PM

Dude, Hillary came off looking better than the R's who went after her. And the R's had all kinds of firepower to take her down and they came off looking worse.

Defintley nothing to brag about dude.

InChiefsHell 01-23-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9345987)
Dude, Hillary came off looking better than the R's who went after her. And the R's had all kinds of firepower to take her down and they came off looking worse.

Defintley nothing to brag about dude.

Says the guy rooting for the Hildebeast.

He actually didn't kiss her ass and asked real questions about stuff that matters. But yeah, he looked like shit...:spock:

KILLER_CLOWN 01-23-2013 09:42 PM

Fairly straightforward questioning and wow how about some accountability?

kcfanintitanhell 01-23-2013 09:44 PM

I gotta hand it to Hillary...if she had wanted to she could have totally eviscerated this stupid little man. He would have walked out of that hearing without bowels or balls.

InChiefsHell 01-23-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcfanintitanhell (Post 9346074)
I gotta hand it to Hillary...if she had wanted to she could have totally eviscerated this stupid little man. He would have walked out of that hearing without bowels or balls.

How pray tell could she have done that?!?

KILLER_CLOWN 01-23-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcfanintitanhell (Post 9346074)
I gotta hand it to Hillary...if she had wanted to she could have totally eviscerated this stupid little man. He would have walked out of that hearing without bowels or balls.

So you're saying she was the one behind bill helping commit arkacide?

DementedLogic 01-23-2013 10:25 PM

Rand will wipe the floor with Hillary in the 2016 presidential debates.

kcfanintitanhell 01-23-2013 10:46 PM

http://thebigslice.org/an-open-letter-to-rand-paul/

cosmo20002 01-23-2013 10:53 PM

Rand Paul is not getting anywhere near the presidency. Not with that goofy rug on his head that's he tying to pass off as hair. The nation simply will not allow it.

What's with that thing? Is that a tribute to our wig-wearing Founding Fathers?

All I'm saying is that if he gives a speech to the NRA, he's taking a big risk that someone is going to mistake that thing for a squirrel and take a shot at it.

go bo 01-23-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9346325)
Rand Paul is not getting anywhere near the presidency. Not with that goofy rug on his head that's he tying to pass off as hair. The nation simply will not allow it.

What's with that thing? Is that a tribute to our wig-wearing Founding Fathers?

All I'm saying is that if he gives a speech to the NRA, he's taking a big risk that someone is going to mistake that thing for a squirrel and take a shot at it.

LMAO LMAO LMAO

Hoover 01-23-2013 11:08 PM

I actually like what Sen. Paul did today, someone needed to do it. But here's the deal. If he's going to deal it out, he better also be able to take it. He doesn't like to answer questions and can be a real dick head. Tough guy routine only works if it goes both ways.

kcfanintitanhell 01-23-2013 11:09 PM

Rand Paul is not getting anywhere near the presidency because he's an idiot...and most people in Kentucky agree...

BigRedChief 01-23-2013 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9346019)
Says the guy rooting for the Hildebeast.

He actually didn't kiss her ass and asked real questions about stuff that matters. But yeah, he looked like shit...:spock:

Is Hildebeast your nickname for Hillary? If so you have not been paying attention........... I'm no fan of Hillary.

Taco John 01-23-2013 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9345987)
Dude, Hillary came off looking better than the R's who went after her.



She came off looking weak, desperate, and incompetent.

kcfanintitanhell 01-23-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 9346424)
She came off looking weak, desperate, and incompetent.

I think you must have confused this with last week's American Idol...

Taco John 01-24-2013 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcfanintitanhell (Post 9346429)
I think you must have confused this with last week's American Idol...

Wasn't the inauguration this week?

Titty Meat 01-24-2013 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 9346363)
I actually like what Sen. Paul did today, someone needed to do it. But here's the deal. If he's going to deal it out, he better also be able to take it. He doesn't like to answer questions and can be a real dick head. Tough guy routine only works if it goes both ways.

He's going to win your state.

Titty Meat 01-24-2013 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcfanintitanhell (Post 9346366)
Rand Paul is not getting anywhere near the presidency because he's an idiot...and most people in Kentucky agree...

That's why they elected him?

kcfanintitanhell 01-24-2013 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9346462)
That's why they elected him?

They are having a serious case of Voter's Remorse...and Rand Paul, technically, is not a Kentuckian (by Kentucky standards)...he'll definitely be a one-term Senator.

DementedLogic 01-24-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcfanintitanhell (Post 9346469)
They are having a serious case of Voter's Remorse...and Rand Paul, technically, is not a Kentuckian (by Kentucky standards)...he'll definitely be a one-term Senator.

Of course he will be a one-term senator. You can't be POTUS and a Senator.

kcfanintitanhell 01-24-2013 01:27 AM

Hehe...your user name pretty much defines that post...:rolleyes:

KILLER_CLOWN 01-24-2013 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcfanintitanhell (Post 9346509)
Hehe...your user name pretty much defines that post...:rolleyes:

Didn't they make a movie about you? Lost Boys i think it was...

Titty Meat 01-24-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DementedLogic (Post 9346471)
Of course he will be a one-term senator. You can't be POTUS and a Senator.

This

BucEyedPea 01-24-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9346908)
Didn't they make a movie about you? Lost Boys i think it was...

What would you expect if your job is to polish turds.

BucEyedPea 01-24-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcfanintitanhell (Post 9346429)
I think you must have confused this with last week's American Idol...

Is this you too cosmos?

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-24-2013 01:17 PM

It was grandstanding buffoonery. Of course the people that were already in love with him were going to tear up the red meat.

Titty Meat 01-24-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9347849)
It was grandstanding buffoonery. Of course the people that were already in love with him were going to tear up the red meat.

B.O. never grandstands

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-24-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9347881)
B.O. never grandstands

Of course he does. It's also not laudatory when he does so.

RNR 01-24-2013 04:45 PM

I am not sold on him but those who are dismissing him as a contender are silly. I often have taken shots at his dads followers however there are quite a few of them. They are loyal and Rand is much more electable than his dad and he will take his dads supporters in tow. The hard lefties here are humorous to watch with their circle jerk babbling on about Biden, Kerry and Hillary being serious contendersLMAO These idiots think the party will go on forever. A lot can happen in four years and the last election was not an insurmountable landslide. Mitt ****ing Romney gave this shitbag president a run LMAO Rand Paul may be able to take the close to 50% added to the Paul cult and be a serious contender~

RNR 01-24-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9347849)
It was grandstanding buffoonery. Of course the people that were already in love with him were going to tear up the red meat.

He said nothing that should not have been said~

lcarus 01-24-2013 04:55 PM

I like Ron but I'm not so sure about Rand yet. I agree about the hair lol, but seriously, I don't care about that.

lcarus 01-24-2013 04:56 PM

And also, if Hillary wins, I'll shit twice and die. **** her.

Hoover 01-24-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9346461)
He's going to win your state.

Never.

Titty Meat 01-24-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 9349159)
Never.

Not sure if serious.

BigRedChief 01-24-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 9346424)
She came off looking weak, desperate, and incompetent.

Maybe inside the Paul bubble but outside the bubble the verdict was clear.

Taco John 01-24-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9349177)
Maybe inside the Paul bubble but outside the bubble the verdict was clear.

http://i.imgur.com/UzTta.gif

dirk digler 01-24-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 9348373)
I am not sold on him but those who are dismissing him as a contender are silly. I often have taken shots at his dads followers however there are quite a few of them. They are loyal and Rand is much more electable than his dad and he will take his dads supporters in tow. The hard lefties here are humorous to watch with their circle jerk babbling on about Biden, Kerry and Hillary being serious contendersLMAO These idiots think the party will go on forever. A lot can happen in four years and the last election was not an insurmountable landslide. Mitt ****ing Romney gave this shitbag president a run LMAO Rand Paul may be able to take the close to 50% added to the Paul cult and be a serious contender~

Rand Paul will never sniff being POTUS as long as he holds the same foreign policy views of his father.

Titty Meat 01-24-2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9349177)
Maybe inside the Paul bubble but outside the bubble the verdict was clear.

That she's in over her head on FP? First she supported the Iraq war and then oversaw the Benghazi blunder. She would suck as president.

Titty Meat 01-24-2013 10:38 PM

Great debate

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_g7EA0MzPqc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LiveSteam 01-24-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9348406)
And also, if Hillary wins, I'll shit twice and die. **** her.

LMAOLMAO

Ace Gunner 01-24-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9349421)
Great debate

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_g7EA0MzPqc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

that's not a debate, that's a conversation outlining all the excuses our gov't has for not obeying the law since vietnam and the fifties.

DementedLogic 01-25-2013 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9349511)
that's not a debate, that's a conversation outlining all the excuses our gov't has for not obeying the law since vietnam and the fifties.

It's blatant hypocrisy.

Taco John 01-25-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9349281)
Rand Paul will never sniff being POTUS as long as he holds the same foreign policy views of his father.


The amusing thing to me is that many Ron Paul supporters don't support Rand because he doesn't hold the same foreign policy views as his father.

It just goes to show that you don't really know what you're talking about and are just grasping for straws - making it up as you go along...

The reason Rand got the support of the Republican establishment was because his views on foreign policy are much different than his father. Oh, also because he was kicking their ass in Kentucky and they figured if they can't beat him, join him.

BucEyedPea 01-25-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9349281)
Rand Paul will never sniff being POTUS as long as he holds the same foreign policy views of his father.

He doesn't. But he's still not an ardent war monger.

jettio 01-25-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 9350378)
The amusing thing to me is that many Ron Paul supporters don't support Rand because he doesn't hold the same foreign policy views as his father.

It just goes to show that you don't really know what you're talking about and are just grasping for straws - making it up as you go along...

The reason Rand got the support of the Republican establishment was because his views on foreign policy are much different than his father. Oh, also because he was kicking their ass in Kentucky and they figured if they can't beat him, join him.

I saw a clip of Rand Paul saying to Hillary Clinton that "Benghazi was the greatest tragedy since 9/11"

I hope that your boy was talking about 9/11/12 and not 9/11/01. Could you use your connections in the Libertarian Order of the Water Buffalo and ask Rand Paul which date/event he was referring to and if your hero says 9/11/01 then please ask him to give his list of the 25 greatest tragedies since that date in order of their tragediness.

IMO, you would have to be enormously unaware to think that 9/11/12 in Benghazi was the worse tragedy on Earth since 9/11/01.

BucEyedPea 01-25-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettio (Post 9350869)
I saw a clip of Rand Paul saying to Hillary Clinton that "Benghazi was the greatest tragedy since 9/11"

I hope that your boy was talking about 9/11/12 and not 9/11/01. Could you use your connections in the Libertarian Order of the Water Buffalo and ask Rand Paul which date/event he was referring to and if your hero says 9/11/01 then please ask him to give his list of the 25 greatest tragedies since that date in order of their tragediness.

IMO, you would have to be enormously unaware to think that 9/11/12 in Benghazi was the worse tragedy on Earth since 9/11/01.

I don't think Taco is the right source to ask. You need to write to Rand to find out what he meant.

jettio 01-25-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 9350872)
I don't think Taco is the right source to ask. You need to write to Rand to find out what he meant.

Could you do that for me?

I am afraid of somebody that apparently thinks what I thought I heard.

Might want to remind him about tsunamis, Mumbai, Bali, Virginia Tech, terrorist bombings in Iraq and Afghanistan, helicopter crashes, tornadoes, etc., etc., etc.

Rand Paul loses respect when he says something that is so completely uninformed for grandstanding purposes.

For him to say that means that he has no regard for lives lost unless he can exploit the deaths for political hay.

BucEyedPea 01-25-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettio (Post 9350917)
Could you do that for me?

No, you desire the answer. I don't care.

Quote:

I am afraid of somebody that apparently thinks what I thought I heard.

Might want to remind him about tsunamis, Mumbai, Bali, Virginia Tech, terrorist bombings in Iraq and Afghanistan, helicopter crashes, tornadoes, etc., etc., etc.
You can do that too. Since you're the one having a problem with this.

Quote:

Rand Paul loses respect when he says something that is so completely uninformed for grandstanding purposes.
To you perhaps. You might need to correct some Ds on their own grandstanding while you're at it.

Quote:

For him to say that means that he has no regard for lives lost unless he can exploit the deaths for political hay.
The way Obama exploited 6 year old children for gun control, while children abroad at the same time?

You think there's a difference between the parties on such things.

jettio 01-25-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 9350926)
No, you desire the answer. I don't care.



You can do that too. Since you're the one having a problem with this.


To you perhaps. You might need to correct some Ds on their own grandstanding while you're at it.



The way Obama exploited 6 year old children for gun control, while children abroad at the same time?

You think there's a difference between the parties on such things.

Do you have Rand Paul's cellphone number?

I will call him if you do not want to cooperate and ask him why he thinks Benghazi is the greatest tragedy on Earth since 9/11/01?

You are on Earth I hope. I am starting to feel like chiefs planet is being Tuiasosopo'ed, so to speak. :hmmm:

BucEyedPea 01-25-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettio (Post 9350940)
Do you have Rand Paul's cellphone number?

I will call him if you do not want to cooperate and ask him why he thinks Benghazi is the greatest tragedy on Earth since 9/11/01?

You are on Earth I hope. I am starting to feel like chiefs planet is being Tuiasosopo'ed, so to speak. :hmmm:

No, but you can get his office number, email addy or snail mail on his site.
It takes some initiative and effort, but I'm sure you can manage that. Even a Democrat can do it.

jettio 01-25-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 9350945)
No, but you can get his office number, email addy or snail mail on his site.
It takes some initiative and effort, but I'm sure you can manage that. Even a Democrat can do it.

Good Ideas.

Your faith in my ability is to me like EPO once was to bike racers, before they cleaned up that sport.

KChiefer 01-25-2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettio (Post 9350869)
I saw a clip of Rand Paul saying to Hillary Clinton that "Benghazi was the greatest tragedy since 9/11"

A sentiment echoed by the party of the stupid. "And I really mean that."

BigRedChief 01-25-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettio (Post 9350869)
I saw a clip of Rand Paul saying to Hillary Clinton that "Benghazi was the greatest tragedy since 9/11"

Newtown? Combine?

Afghanistan? over 3,100 dead there

The Iraq war?
Exact numbers vary widely. I know the exact # but one of these is close
The table below summarizes various estimates of the Iraqi casualty figures. From WIKIPEDIA
<table class="wikitable sortable jquery-tablesorter"><thead><tr> <th class="unsortable">Source</th> <th title="Sort ascending" class="headerSort" data-sort-type="number">Casualties</th> <th class="unsortable">Time period</th> </tr></thead><tbody> <tr valign="top"> <td>Associated Press</td> <td>110,600 violent deaths</td> <td>March 2003 to April 2009</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>Iraq Body Count project</td> <td>110,937-121,227 civilian deaths from violence. 172,907 civilian and combatant deaths<sup id="cite_ref-iraqbodycountlogs_1-0" class="reference">[1]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-2" class="reference">[2]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-3" class="reference">[3]</sup></td> <td>March 2003 to December 2012</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>Iraq Family Health Survey</td> <td>151,000 violent deaths</td> <td>March 2003 to June 2006</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>Lancet survey</td> <td>601,027 violent deaths out of 654,965 excess deaths</td> <td>March 2003 to June 2006</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>Opinion Research Business survey</td> <td>1,033,000 deaths as a result of the conflict</td> <td>March 2003 to August 2007</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>WikiLeaks. Classified Iraq war logs<sup id="cite_ref-iraqbodycountlogs_1-1" class="reference">[1]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-guardianlogs3_4-0" class="reference">[4]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-guardianlogs_5-0" class="reference">[5]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-aljazeeralogs2_6-0" class="reference">[6]</sup></td> <td>109,032 deaths including 66,
081 civilian deaths.<sup id="cite_ref-spiegel_7-0" class="reference">[7]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-guardianlogs2_8-0" class="reference">[8]</sup></td> <td>January 2004 to December 2009




</td></tr></tbody></table>

RNR 01-25-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9351139)
uhhhh Oklahoma city bombing? Newtown? Combine?

Afghanistan? over 3,100 dead there

The Iraq war?
Exact numbers vary widely. I know the exact # but one of these is close
The table below summarizes various estimates of the Iraqi casualty figures. From WIKIPEDIA
<table class="wikitable sortable jquery-tablesorter"><thead><tr> <th class="unsortable">Source</th> <th title="Sort ascending" class="headerSort" data-sort-type="number">Casualties</th> <th class="unsortable">Time period</th> </tr></thead><tbody> <tr valign="top"> <td>Associated Press</td> <td>110,600 violent deaths</td> <td>March 2003 to April 2009</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>Iraq Body Count project</td> <td>110,937-121,227 civilian deaths from violence. 172,907 civilian and combatant deaths<sup id="cite_ref-iraqbodycountlogs_1-0" class="reference">[1]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-2" class="reference">[2]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-3" class="reference">[3]</sup></td> <td>March 2003 to December 2012</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>Iraq Family Health Survey</td> <td>151,000 violent deaths</td> <td>March 2003 to June 2006</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>Lancet survey</td> <td>601,027 violent deaths out of 654,965 excess deaths</td> <td>March 2003 to June 2006</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>Opinion Research Business survey</td> <td>1,033,000 deaths as a result of the conflict</td> <td>March 2003 to August 2007</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td>WikiLeaks. Classified Iraq war logs<sup id="cite_ref-iraqbodycountlogs_1-1" class="reference">[1]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-guardianlogs3_4-0" class="reference">[4]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-guardianlogs_5-0" class="reference">[5]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-aljazeeralogs2_6-0" class="reference">[6]</sup></td> <td>109,032 deaths including 66,
081 civilian deaths.<sup id="cite_ref-spiegel_7-0" class="reference">[7]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-guardianlogs2_8-0" class="reference">[8]</sup></td> <td>January 2004 to December 2009




</td></tr></tbody></table>

The Oklahoma bombing was in 1995 you ****ing idiot~

BucEyedPea 01-26-2013 06:23 AM

The Senator from Jerusalem
 
"'Well absolutely we stand with Israel,' [Sen. Rand Paul, R-KY]] said in an interview with Breitbart News, 'but what I think we should do is announce to the world and I think it is pretty well known that any attack on Israel will be treated as an attack on the United States.'"

As Becky Akers posted "...how far the nut fell from the tree."

Ace Gunner 01-26-2013 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettio (Post 9350869)
I saw a clip of Rand Paul saying to Hillary Clinton that "Benghazi was the greatest tragedy since 9/11"

I hope that your boy was talking about 9/11/12 and not 9/11/01. Could you use your connections in the Libertarian Order of the Water Buffalo and ask Rand Paul which date/event he was referring to and if your hero says 9/11/01 then please ask him to give his list of the 25 greatest tragedies since that date in order of their tragediness.

IMO, you would have to be enormously unaware to think that 9/11/12 in Benghazi was the worse tragedy on Earth since 9/11/01.

he meant the worst terrorist related tragedy folks. not sure how y'all couldn't figure that.

Titty Meat 01-26-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 9351145)
The Oklahoma bombing was in 1995 you ****ing idiot~

ROFL

jettio 01-26-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9352152)
he meant the worst terrorist related tragedy folks. not sure how y'all couldn't figure that.

A lot more people died in Mumbai, Bali, Madrid, and several terrorist and IED attacks in Afghanistan and Iraq. Esp. the one with the suicide bomber in the mess hall.

I think the number of dead people and the number of dead Americans is a better metric for determining the degree of terrorist related tragediness.

Rand Paul made it obvious that he does not know what terrorist related events have occurred since 9/11/2001 because there have been dozens of them and more than several were worse than Benghazi to anyone whose mind is not warped by partisanship.

DementedLogic 01-26-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettio (Post 9352981)
A lot more people died in Mumbai, Bali, Madrid, and several terrorist and IED attacks in Afghanistan and Iraq. Esp. the one with the suicide bomber in the mess hall.

I think the number of dead people and the number of dead Americans is a better metric for determining the degree of terrorist related tragediness.

Rand Paul made it obvious that he does not know what terrorist related events have occurred since 9/11/2001 because there have been dozens of them and more than several were worse than Benghazi to anyone whose mind is not warped by partisanship.

How many could've been prevented if it weren't for a blatant fail in leadership?

RNR 01-26-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettio (Post 9352981)
A lot more people died in Mumbai, Bali, Madrid, and several terrorist and IED attacks in Afghanistan and Iraq. Esp. the one with the suicide bomber in the mess hall.

I think the number of dead people and the number of dead Americans is a better metric for determining the degree of terrorist related tragediness.

Rand Paul made it obvious that he does not know what terrorist related events have occurred since 9/11/2001 because there have been dozens of them and more than several were worse than Benghazi to anyone whose mind is not warped by partisanship.

He does however clearly understand what terrorist related events were predicted and desperate pleas for help were ignored and were shamelessly lied about to sweep this despicable dereliction of duty under the rug. You and idiots like BRC comparing this avoidable outcome to deaths in the theater of war shows ignorance or blind loyalty to you hero~

Bowser 01-26-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DementedLogic (Post 9346471)
Of course he will be a one-term senator. You can't be POTUS and a Senator.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9347757)
This

http://gifs8.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/img6893.gif

Direckshun 01-26-2013 04:25 PM

No mention in this thread that the Libya-to-Turkey line is bullshit, entirely based off a rightwing conspiracy theory generated by Glenn ****ing Beck? And that Rand Paul thought he'd waste time grilling the Secretary of State about that in a hearing about an entirely different issue?

None?

Welcome to the national stage, Rand Paul. I assure you, nobody is happier than Democrats that you're there.

RNR 01-26-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9353234)
No mention in this thread that the Libya-to-Turkey line is bullshit, entirely based off a rightwing conspiracy theory generated by Glenn ****ing Beck? And that Rand Paul thought he'd waste time grilling the Secretary of State about that in a hearing about an entirely different issue?

None?

Welcome to the national stage, Rand Paul. I assure you, nobody is happier than Democrats that you're there.

Speaking of total gullibility...right on cue~

Titty Meat 01-26-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9353234)
No mention in this thread that the Libya-to-Turkey line is bullshit, entirely based off a rightwing conspiracy theory generated by Glenn ****ing Beck? And that Rand Paul thought he'd waste time grilling the Secretary of State about that in a hearing about an entirely different issue?

None?

Welcome to the national stage, Rand Paul. I assure you, nobody is happier than Democrats that you're there.

Conspiracy theories like the war on women? Rand Paul cant be any happier hes going against Hilarious Clinton and Joe Budden.


Furthermore you want to talk about going against your intrests? Hilary Clintons foregin policy is a joke! From supporting the iraq war to libya this women has proven to have been inept yet the gullible will continue to support her

HolyHandgernade 01-26-2013 10:16 PM

The guy referenced a Glenn Beck wet dream (in other words, absolutely no evidence) concerning arms from Libya to Turkey in the Congressional record.

Yeah, welcome to the Senator for introducing conspiracy theory to the national stage. Yo go, Senator! :spock:

BigRedChief 01-27-2013 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade (Post 9354237)
The guy referenced a Glenn Beck wet dream (in other words, absolutely no evidence) concerning arms from Libya to Turkey in the Congressional record.

Yeah, welcome to the Senator for introducing conspiracy theory to the national stage. Yo go, Senator! :spock:

Yep, glen beck conspiracy theory's are now mainstream? I l

BigRedChief 01-27-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade (Post 9354237)
The guy referenced a Glenn Beck wet dream (in other words, absolutely no evidence) concerning arms from Libya to Turkey in the Congressional record.

Yeah, welcome to the Senator for introducing conspiracy theory to the national stage. Yo go, Senator! :spock:

Yep, glen beck conspiracy theory's are now mainstream? I loved Hillary's look and comment.... Turkey?:doh!:

BucEyedPea 01-27-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9353234)
No mention in this thread that the Libya-to-Turkey line is bullshit, entirely based off a rightwing conspiracy theory generated by Glenn ****ing Beck? And that Rand Paul thought he'd waste time grilling the Secretary of State about that in a hearing about an entirely different issue?

None?

Welcome to the national stage, Rand Paul. I assure you, nobody is happier than Democrats that you're there.

I doubt he'd just take it from Glenn Beck. In fact, I doubt he's even a Beck fan. I also doubt he'd take it from some conspiracy but has some data he was given on it. You guys don't even know what a real conspiracy is.

BucEyedPea 01-27-2013 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9354774)
Yep, glen beck conspiracy theory's are now mainstream? I loved Hillary's look and comment.... Turkey?:doh!:

Like Cheney's conspiracies alleged by the left?

Titty Meat 01-27-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9354227)
Conspiracy theories like the war on women? Rand Paul cant be any happier hes going against Hilarious Clinton and Joe Budden.


Furthermore you want to talk about going against your intrests? Hilary Clintons foregin policy is a joke! From supporting the iraq war to libya this women has proven to have been inept yet the gullible will continue to support her

No surprise none of the Hilary ballwashers wont touch this comment.

Direckshun 01-27-2013 06:16 PM

Because you didn't touch my comment.

I made a remark that Paul was pushing a ludicris conspiracy theory.

You ignore the remark, responding "yeah well Hillary supported Iraq!" which... I guess... is a response to something that somebody might have made in a separate thread, but pretty much ignored my response.

Then you bark that nobody's responding to you.

World's tiniest violin.

Idiot.

Titty Meat 01-27-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9356146)
Because you didn't touch my comment.

I made a remark that Paul was pushing a ludicris conspiracy theory.

You ignore the remark, responding "yeah well Hillary supported Iraq!" which... I guess... is a response to something that somebody might have made in a separate thread, but pretty much ignored my response.

Then you bark that nobody's responding to you.

World's tiniest violin.

Idiot.

Stick to making threads nobody gives a shit about blowhard.

jettio 01-28-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 9353150)
He does however clearly understand what terrorist related events were predicted and desperate pleas for help were ignored and were shamelessly lied about to sweep this despicable dereliction of duty under the rug. You and idiots like BRC comparing this avoidable outcome to deaths in the theater of war shows ignorance or blind loyalty to you hero~

Maybe Rand Paul could say what you think he means instead of talking nonsense.

I do not remember any other event involving people in the government making mistakes of judgment that has been reported so quickly and been investigated so quickly and openly by Congress. Can you name any similar event that was reported and investigated as quickly and openly?

Seems to me that the GOP and FOX news were trying to celebrate the succesful Benghazi terrorist attack because they thought Romney was going to win the election and that the Benghazi terrorist attack would provide for a Romney landslide.

They even reported false information about Benghazi even when the true information indicated mistakes.

I am glad that a lot of Americans that were planning to vote for Romney and the GOP changed their minds and voted for Obama after they realized that the GOP was celebrating the Benghazi attacks.

Playing politics with something like that is not the right thing to do.

BucEyedPea 01-28-2013 01:37 PM

So did you write to Rand or call his office yet, Jettio?

jettio 01-28-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 9358583)
So did you write to Rand or call his office yet, Jettio?

Isn't there something in that Constitution of yours regarding a right to remain silent?

cosmo20002 01-28-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettio (Post 9358615)
Isn't there something in that Constitution of yours regarding a right to remain silent?

Oh, she exercises that right all the time when challenged on her bullshit assertions. Ask her about her repeated claims of Obama election fraud--how in several places (she says), there were more Obama vote than voters.

You've never seen someone shut up so fast.

BucEyedPea 01-28-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettio (Post 9358615)
Isn't there something in that Constitution of yours regarding a right to remain silent?

That's not an answer to the question.

cosmo20002 01-28-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9358627)
Oh, she exercises that right all the time when challenged on her bullshit assertions. Ask her about her repeated claims of Obama election fraud--how in several places (she says), there were more Obama vote than voters.

You've never seen someone shut up so fast.

So, BEP--you got anything?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.