ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The beer me factor for skip town (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=95949)

Calcountry 08-19-2004 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNextStep
Chiefs fans referencing West Side Story and Little House on the Prairie?

What the f*** Bizzaro-Planet is this? I take a few months off to move to a new state and when I finally log back on, I come back to a mullet-and-beer-belly rendition of a crappy musical?

Unf***ingbelievable.

ROFL

ExtremeChief 08-19-2004 02:22 PM

Jock, Stick and Geezer star in.. And so the Planet Turns

This weeks episode, "I went to the bar and said "Beer Me" and this is the shit I get???"

Special guest appearance by R D by God Mercer

ChiTown 08-19-2004 02:22 PM

Quote:

Let me be really clear in this, though I know I am risking a Footloose dance-a-thon/ass-whipping in saying it: West Side Story does, in fact, rock... but only if you're a pre-adolescent chick.

Well, my friends, in fact, used to call me Hel'n, but.........

TheNextStep 08-19-2004 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrae
You moved??? What, you graditated?

Nah... I'm still a full time student. My wife, however, missed being enlisted (we were both on active duty when we met) and so after 4 years of being civilians, she re-enlisted. Uncle Sam said, "Please protect our nation by moving to Omaha" and, being good Americans and wanting to protect our nation, we did so...

ChiTown 08-19-2004 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
So, that's what they did with her weiner.

I wondered if they recycled...

You should see the warehouse.........

TheNextStep 08-19-2004 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown
Well, my friends, in fact, used to call me Hel'n, but.........

Well, hell, Hel'n... I had no idea you'd undergone a name-change-operation.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 02:34 PM

Quote:

You should see the warehouse.........

Hell I otta look into that seeing I'm hung like a mosquito. Wonder if they take trade-ins.

Fairplay 08-19-2004 02:36 PM

Can i get shit from BD? Lets List the catagories

1> Stupid Liberal. Me not a chance. This is my safest catagory.

2>No game game. I gots game, some anyway. Im a playa.

3>The agenda pusher. I see that type of person a mile away they annoy me as well.

4>Mr Sensative. Im masculine, i don't need sensative shaving and hair products like others do. As a matter of fact next time a shave i will use cold water.

5>Seagull poster. I don't care for the Seahawks and better yet they are in a different division now, so rest assured i could care less what their record is in football this year is cause i don't care.

On the positives i did buy Dale Carangies book "How to win friends and Influnce people." Perhaps i could have him sign it one day.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay
Can i get shit from BD?

On the positives i did buy Dale Carangies book "How to win friends and Influnce people." Perhaps i could have him sign it one day.

It's win fucking friends and influence people get it straight.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 02:44 PM

Quote:

Hey, I've got some pills to sell ya...

Nah I already fell for that and they don't work. Maybe I shouldn't have mixed them with all those steroids. :hmmm:

Fairplay 08-19-2004 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY

(puts on glasses). Oh your'e right, what the title says!

ChiTown 08-19-2004 02:47 PM

Quote:

Correction, my friend...

How to fucking Win Friends and Influence fucking People, by Dale fucking Carnegie.

You're welcome.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 02:52 PM

Quote:

Correction, my friend...

How to fucking Win Friends and Influence fucking People, by Dale fucking Carnegie.

You're welcome.

ROFL

I'll be signing books on my next trip out. :titus:

TheNextStep 08-19-2004 02:53 PM

Sorry to hear that, End. Uh... F*** you.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 02:56 PM

Quote:

Sorry to hear that, End. Uh... F*** you.

Yea, fuck you ya fucking fuckhead with all your fucking penis pills.

Calcountry 08-19-2004 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo
You know what's so great about this place? Every once in a while, somebody feels like ripping somebody else a new @sshole, but when it comes down to it................... WE ALL HATE THE F@#*ING RAIDERS AND BRONCOS!!

That IS the lowest common denominator.

MOhillbilly 08-19-2004 03:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

You just don't get it do you? It's not easy being me. Every day I gotta get up and look at this face in the mirror. Having a small penis doesn't help either.

Calcountry 08-19-2004 03:02 PM

Quote:

Nah I already fell for that and they don't work. Maybe I shouldn't have mixed them with all those steroids. :hmmm:

Thats the problem, the roids shrunk up them things to the point you are comparing them to that suishi chit.
--
On an aside, I like yellow tail when I eat suishi.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 03:07 PM

MO,

I hate it when that happens. They used to all laugh at me in the locker room when I was a kid. That's why I'm such an asshole now.

Eleazar 08-19-2004 03:07 PM

Did I miss a funny thread? damn...

Well, I find it hard to believe that two people would need to plan ahead of time to team up on beer me. probably just happened. Like BD said when you are abrasive and more or less trolling most of the time people are going to bash on you.

I would have joined in but have had him on ignore for some time now.

(Note, it was not because of politics, there are MANY posters who I disagree with on everything and argue with constantly who are not on iggy. you only get on iggy for being pompous and a complete rectal rooter.)

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 03:10 PM

Quote:

I don't have many... but I know where to get more. How many ya want? I only charge ya.... let's say, $40 a bottle.

:hmmm:

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 03:14 PM

Quote:

It's a good deal, Big Daddy. These things usually go for $60/bottle.

I wouldn't rip ya off. Honest.

ROFL

RedNFeisty 08-19-2004 03:26 PM

Damn it Big Daddy, why did you have to go and pick on beer me? Now because of your bullshit and my need to protect the little guy, I am feeling bad for Beer Me.

You guys need to grow the f*uck up and put your pants back on. You didn't even have the common courtesy to give him a reach around. How f*ucking rude of you!

ChiTown 08-19-2004 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNFeisty
You didn't even have the common courtesy to give him a reach around. How f*ucking rude of you!

I'm too busy taking care of myself. For chrissakes, I only have so many hands.......

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 03:35 PM

Quote:

Damn it Big Daddy, why did you have to go and pick on beer me? Now because of your bullshit and my need to protect the little guy, I am feeling bad for Beer Me.

You guys need to grow the f*uck up and put your pants back on. You didn't even have the common courtesy to give him a reach around. How f*ucking rude of you!

It's kind a hard with that big ol beer belly and all.

RedNFeisty 08-19-2004 03:36 PM

Quote:

I'm too busy taking care of myself. For chrissakes, I only have so many hands.......

Just like you guys, only thinking of yourselves and how good it feels to you!!

Mark M 08-19-2004 03:37 PM

I officially stand corrected. I was wrong ...

this thread should be in the Hall of Classics, not the Romper Room.

Nicely done, folks.

MM
~~ROFL ROFL ROFL

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 03:38 PM

Quote:

There's something else? :shrug:

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark M
I officially stand corrected. I was wrong ...

this thread should be in the Hall of Classics, not the Romper Room.

Nicely done, folks.

MM
~~ROFL ROFL ROFL

All that and queer me hasn't even shown up yet. WTF

RedNFeisty 08-19-2004 03:39 PM

Quote:

There's something else? :shrug:

Okay, now I am starting to feel sorry for Lil Mamma as well!

ChiTown 08-19-2004 03:40 PM

Quote:

Hey, now wait a sec. I always offer to hand you a tissue for your belly after I'm done. :harumph:

RedNFeisty 08-19-2004 03:44 PM

Quote:

All that and queer me hasn't even shown up yet. WTF

Why should he? So that he can get ripped apart some more. I have seen you be pretty harsh with him. If it were me you were calling out in this thread, I would tell you to take your little pecker and shove it up your own arse and tell me what it tastes like afterwards!

RedNFeisty 08-19-2004 03:45 PM

Quote:

Hey, now wait a sec. I always offer to hand you a tissue for your belly after I'm done. :harumph:

LOL......what a gentleman! :thumb:

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 03:45 PM

Quote:

I hear he's got a little weiner to boot.

Quit making fun of me azzhole.

Over-Head 08-19-2004 03:45 PM

I supose I get an automatic 3/5 for being a Ra!der fan huhh? :(

LVNHACK 08-19-2004 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise
Did I miss a funny thread? damn...

Well, I find it hard to believe that two people would need to plan ahead of time to team up on beer me. probably just happened. Like BD said when you are abrasive and more or less trolling most of the time people are going to bash on you.

I would have joined in but have had him on ignore for some time now.

(Note, it was not because of politics, there are MANY posters who I disagree with on everything and argue with constantly who are not on iggy. you only get on iggy for being pompous and a complete rectal rooter.)

Exactly......I had beer boy on iggie for quite a while........Then I took him off and look what happened..........BTW I enjoy clubbing baby seals.....

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 03:47 PM

Quote:

Why should he? So that he can get ripped apart some more. I have seen you be pretty harsh with him. If it were me you were calling out in this thread, I would tell you to take your little pecker and shove it up your own arse and tell me what it tastes like afterwards!

My wiener won't reach that far.

Over-Head 08-19-2004 03:47 PM

Quote:

Jeezzzz don't hold back, tell us how ya really feel? :hmmm:

ChiTown 08-19-2004 03:48 PM

Quote:

LOL......what a gentleman! :thumb:

o:-) It's just who I am........

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LVNHACK
Exactly......I had beer boy on iggie for quite a while........Then I took him off and look what happened..........BTW I enjoy clubbing baby seals.....

It's a conspiracy. :cuss:

Over-Head 08-19-2004 03:48 PM

Quote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL
Why is it you alwasy crack me up? :clap:

RedNFeisty 08-19-2004 03:50 PM

Quote:

My wiener won't reach that far.

:clap: Big man to admit so much!!

RedNFeisty 08-19-2004 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Over-Head
Jeezzzz don't hold back, tell us how ya really feel? :hmmm:

Me hold back, sometimes!!

LVNHACK 08-19-2004 03:54 PM

[QUOTE=RedNFeisty]Why should he? So that he can get ripped apart some more. QUOTE]

Yep......WTF you think he's got a life Red....????

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 03:55 PM

Quote:

Well... actually.... little man. ;)

Damnit knock it off. :cuss: All this talk about Joey is stressing me out.

RedNFeisty 08-19-2004 03:55 PM

Quote:

I knew you were a true a$$hole!!

LVNHACK 08-19-2004 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Over-Head
ROFL ROFL ROFL
Why is it you alwasy crack me up? :clap:

Cause I............I say the things others are to nice to say........And usually it's pretty damn funny............ :thumb:

RedNFeisty 08-19-2004 03:56 PM

[QUOTE=LVNHACK]
Quote:

Why should he? So that he can get ripped apart some more. QUOTE]

Yep......WTF you think he's got a life Red....????

Um. well, there is always hope!

LVNHACK 08-19-2004 03:57 PM

Quote:

I knew you were a true a$$hole!!

Thank you pretty lady...............:evil:

LVNHACK 08-19-2004 03:58 PM

Quote:

Um. well, there is always hope!

Yeah..........And I hope to win the Power Ball.............

RedNFeisty 08-19-2004 03:59 PM

Quote:

How appropriate that you've named it after a baby kangaroo.

OMG, my sides are starting to hurt!!

RedNFeisty 08-19-2004 04:00 PM

Quote:

Thank you pretty lady...............:evil:

Anytime!!

LVNHACK 08-19-2004 04:02 PM

Well it's time for bed.............Need to rest up so I can club more baby seals again.............

RedNFeisty 08-19-2004 04:06 PM

Quote:

Well it's time for bed.............Need to rest up so I can club more baby seals again.............

Now you'r asking for it! Better becareful what you wake up next to, PETA might be after you now!!

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 04:13 PM

Quote:

Well... actually.... little man. ;)

Damnit knock it off. :cuss: All this talk about little Joey is stressing me out. STFU

KcMizzou 08-19-2004 04:13 PM

Quote:

They all say "you suck at the internet".

RedNFeisty 08-19-2004 04:14 PM

Quote:

Do Peta chicks crawl into guys' beds while they're sleeping?

I gotta club me some baby seals. Some of those broads are hot.

LOL.......I was thinking of the GodFather when I made that post. Did not actually mean there would a girl next to him in bed, was thinking more like the head of a baby seal.

RedNFeisty 08-19-2004 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
They all say "you suck at the internet".

I think he is trying to say that you suck at the internet!! ROFL

Clint in Wichita 08-19-2004 04:19 PM

I've got one more annoying personality:

The Internet Stud - Guys who act like "ladies' men" online, even though being on the internet full-time makes it impossible for these "studs" to be "studs" at all. More than likely, they are simple nerds who watch just enough TV and movies to be able to act cool online.

Internet Studs do not pull chicks. That is why any Planet member who admits to being a female is continuously having her arse licked clean by a multitude of dickweeds. This is the only forum in which such nerds can communicate with females without wetting themselves.

For instance, my wife has had some things said to her on here that the poster wouldn't have the guts to say if her and I were standing in front of him.

Nerdy-ass bidges! 4321

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita
I've got one more annoying personality:

The Internet Stud - Guys who act like "ladies' men" online, even though being on the internet full-time makes it impossible for these "studs" to be "studs" at all. More than likely, they are simple nerds who watch just enough TV and movies to be able to act cool online.

Internet Studs do not pull chicks. That is why any Planet member who admits to being a female is continuously having her arse licked clean by a multitude of dickweeds. This is the only forum in which such nerds can communicate with females without wetting themselves.

For instance, my wife has had some things said to her on here that the poster wouldn't have the guts to say if her and I were standing in front of him.

Nerdy-ass bidges! 4321

4. MR. SENSITIVE – This pussy has huevos the size of tobiko. He takes himself WAY to seriously and has absolutely no ability to laugh at himself or ever admit he is wrong.

RedNFeisty 08-19-2004 04:27 PM

Quote:

4. MR. SENSITIVE – This pussy has huevos the size of tobiko. He takes himself WAY to seriously and has absolutely no ability to laugh at himself or ever admit he is wrong.

I laugh at Clint all the time, it is funny to watch the reactions he gets when he is right!!

OldTownChief 08-19-2004 04:27 PM

[QUOTE=BIG_DADDY]
1. STUPID LIBERAL – As opposed to the smarter liberal of which we have on the BB. The stupid liberal is one of the most annoying of all creatures. It is usually living off the system or has a crappy job and wants to see a redistribution of wealth in this country because it’s to lazy or stupid to go out and get a real job. It disguises it’s intentions by acting like it’s everyone else they are concerned about. Instead of addressing issues directly it relies on posting skewed liberal jibberish in the media. My personal favorite is anyone posting on tax cuts for the top 1% that makes it look like they are getting everything when in reality the article is going by dollars back instead of percentages back. In order for this creature to try and post with any form of intellect it must immediately call everyone else stupid to cover up the fact that it is truly the tard.
[\QUOTE]

:thumb:I think your description of the "Stupid Liberal" is right on the nut's and rep worthy with the exception that there are NO smarter liberal's. Having said that, it is the reason I avoid the DV forum as of late. Even they are capably of talking some Chiefs football in this forum, TG the season is starting.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 04:27 PM

Quote:

Clint's on to me. Time to come clean.

I've never been laid in my life. I'm actually 37 years old... unemployed... 320 pounds... and living in Mom's basement.

I'm really a Raider fan, too.

Clint has anger issues. :cuss:

RedNFeisty 08-19-2004 04:28 PM

Quote:

Clint has anger issues. :cuss:

You would too, if you were married to me!! o:-)

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 04:29 PM

Quote:

I laugh at Clint all the time, it is funny to watch the reactions he gets when he is right!!

But why is he so angry all the time?

KC Dan 08-19-2004 04:29 PM

Quote:

I've never been laid in my life. I'm actually 37 years old... unemployed... 320 pounds... and living in Mom's basement.

You are not unemployed.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 04:31 PM

Quote:

You would too, if you were married to me!! o:-)

Beat me to it.

RedNFeisty 08-19-2004 04:32 PM

Quote:

But why is he so angry all the time?

He isn't, that is the way he comes across. He does get pretty angry with me on here sometimes, and the things that get said. Other times he posts his thoughts and does not sugar coat them, giving him the I hate everything persona.

RedNFeisty 08-19-2004 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Dan
You are not unemployed.

I am and it sucks. :banghead: :cuss: :banghead: :cuss:

Calcountry 08-19-2004 04:34 PM

Quote:

Heck, I'm high class. I use a towel.

Yeah, the same one that you use after you take a shower.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 04:35 PM

Quote:

He isn't, that is the way he comes across. He does get pretty angry with me on here sometimes, and the things that get said. Other times he posts his thoughts and does not sugar coat them, giving him the I hate everything persona.

I'm not sure what he's refering to about things being said but whatever. We got our annual I'm an angry man post. Hugs and kisses Clint.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 04:37 PM

Sometimes he will occasionally come back to post one reply to everyone who annoys him and leave again so he’s not a seagull poster he is a CHICKENSHIT poster. Sound familiar?

Calcountry 08-19-2004 04:38 PM

Quote:

Now you'r asking for it! Better becareful what you wake up next to, PETA might be after you now!!

Don't even start with that PETA crap. :mad:

Just the thought of them makes my skin crawl, and it will fug up an otherwise hillarious thread.

The next time I see one of them protesting at KFC like they were the other day, I am gonna go buy a bucket and stand in front of them and chew down like a barbarian.

YUM.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunnytrdr
Don't even start with that PETA crap. :mad:

Just the thought of them makes my skin crawl, and it will fug up an otherwise hillarious thread.

The next time I see one of them protesting at KFC like they were the other day, I am gonna go buy a bucket and stand in front of them and chew down like a barbarian.

YUM.

Spill your bucket in front of them then toss it in the garbage and go back for more.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 04:44 PM

Quote:

Man, I got sucked into doing work. I hate when that happens.

Ok, this one's for Clint.

ROFL Classic.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 04:46 PM

Quote:

Man, I got sucked into doing work. I hate when that happens.

Ok, this one's for Clint.

Oh yea, well we all know you wouldn't say that to his face pal.

Inspector 08-19-2004 04:52 PM

Today, I've learned what little orange fish eggs are called.

And I thought this would be a boring Thursday.

Phobia 08-19-2004 04:54 PM

Quote:

2. NO GAME GAMER – You know this guy, he acts like he has game when he doesn’t have any. Not having game is no big deal if you don’t act like you have it. They continue to post stupid shit all the time. This is a tard who most likely got picked on in high school and tries to act he’s all about something now. Anyone like this is going to get grief.

Yeah, I'm really sorry about that.

Inspector 08-19-2004 04:55 PM

Quote:

You just don't get it do you? It's not easy being me. Every day I gotta get up and look at this face in the mirror. Having a small penis doesn't help either.

OK, DO NOT put this in your sig....

Don't do it!!! I'm talking to everybody...

Calcountry 08-19-2004 04:56 PM

Quote:

Oh chit, now I'm toast, Delt is on to me. I better not post here for a while. Except for that unemployed chit, I am a cashier afterall. ;)