ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The beer me factor for skip town (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=95949)

Fairplay 08-20-2004 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71
True. I just hope a few of these people don't go fishing with one another.

Or take someone and say your'e going to Reno. Put them in the car with Clemenza in which he happens to have a long chain on him.

Iowanian 08-20-2004 10:36 AM

Thats the Spirit Gump........

That Floor isn't going to mop itself, woman.

Rain Man 08-20-2004 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly
I would now gladly kill you all for npthing.

I think you were in my 9th grade gym class.

PastorMikH 08-20-2004 11:02 AM

This thread appears that it is in need of a fresh stirring.

MOhillbilly 08-20-2004 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
I think you were in my 9th grade gym class.

i didnt make it to the 9th grade.But i got the most learning if the trailer park.

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
This thread appears that it is in need of a fresh stirring.

I think we need some smack talk by the pastor. :)

beavis 08-20-2004 01:27 PM

Hey BD, clear out your PMs.

Calcountry 08-20-2004 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
I kinda miss beer butt already. Making fun of him somehow made me feel better about myself.

Funny, almost all of your posts seem to make you feel better about yourself. :p

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunnytrdr
Funny, almost all of your posts seem to make you feel better about yourself. :p

Yea well I have a fragile ego and need to feel better about myself preferable at the expense of others.

MOhillbilly 08-20-2004 02:05 PM

Quote:

Yea well I have a fragile ego and need to feel better about myself preferable at the expense of others.

i laugh when people fall down aswell.

MOhillbilly 08-20-2004 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
I can't just wait around someone to fall.

I push them.

Mmmmm. i dont want them to get up and be mad

tk13 08-20-2004 02:21 PM

Quote:

You suck.

Whatever, it's the truth... the ZepSinger post there was cute and all, but everything else we've already seen. The acting was good and all but we've seen the "Big Daddy gets pissed off and rides somebody's ass" script before. I think the French judge gave it a 9.5 but I've got to give it an 8.75 for originality. No Oscar winner's today boys. :D

Fairplay 08-20-2004 02:25 PM

This thread is still churning. You know what? We still have no responses from Skip town and beer me in this whole thread.
Whats up with that?
They post about everyday i thought. Maybe all of a sudden they will come in and pummel this.

morphius 08-20-2004 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay
This thread is still churning. You know what? We still have no responses from Skip town and beer me in this whole thread.
Whats up with that?
They post about everyday i thought. Maybe all of a sudden they will come in and pummel this.

I haven't seen either of them since this was posted.

tk13 08-20-2004 02:40 PM

Quote:

Whats up with that?

On second thought, maybe that's why this thread sucks... but like I said, they've seen this script before too, they just didn't want to take the part. Instead, they're going to hire Keanu Reeves and Scott Baio in their place to create the absolute worst movie in history.

KcMizzou 08-20-2004 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
On second thought, maybe that's why this thread sucks... but like I said, they've seen this script before too, they just didn't want to take the part. Instead, they're going to hire Keanu Reeves and Scott Baio in their place to create the absolute worst movie in history.

Insulting Scott Baio on Psicosis' birthday... :shake:

tk13 08-20-2004 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
Insulting Scott Baio on Psicosis' birthday... :shake:

Yeah, I spent forever trying to think of a witty comment for that thread... and I couldn't think of one. Of course right after I post it hits me... "SCOTT BAIO!" But oh well, what are you gonna do?

Fairplay 08-20-2004 02:57 PM

Quote:

I agree TK13. If they would show up this thread would be rolling like a train with nothing to stop it. Entertainment would be at a premium.
The critics would be in awe of what they witness with the bantering going back and forth and the final, apocalyptic ending silenceing the stunned crowd. And the tickets to get in to view the spectacle would be standing room only.

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 03:24 PM

Quote:

I'll tell you what really sucks is that stupid avatar.

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 03:26 PM

tk13,

Wait a second didn't you have a stuffed animal before? I take it back it's an improvement good move. :thumb:

MOhillbilly 08-20-2004 03:26 PM

Quote:

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
Shit i heard that smack all the way out here.ROFL

Fairplay 08-20-2004 03:27 PM

Quote:

I would have to agree with BD on that one, its a little annoying.

tk13 08-20-2004 03:28 PM

Quote:

Stupid? Maybe to you, I'm sure if you had your way you'd have your mouth around that ball and it would be connected to beer me's crotch. Sorry I guess, can't please them all. :D

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 03:29 PM

Quote:

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
Shit i heard that smack all the way out here.ROFL

Yea well ya gotta keep your eye on the ball.

Fairplay 08-20-2004 03:30 PM

The thread has just been jump started.

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 03:30 PM

Quote:

Stupid? Maybe to you, I'm sure if you had your way you'd have your mouth around that ball and it would be connected to beer me's crotch. Sorry I guess, can't please them all. :D

You mean Mr. Huevos of tobiko? Those are orange dude get it straight. :shake:

Calcountry 08-20-2004 03:32 PM

Quote:

How tall are you? This is a common symptom of men under 5'7" otherwise known as "little mans diseas". :p

Calcountry 08-20-2004 03:33 PM

Quote:

I can't just wait around someone to fall.

I push them.

No Chit, you sure have pushed me a few times. ROFL :p

tk13 08-20-2004 03:33 PM

Quote:

You mean Mr. Huevos of tobiko? Those are orange dude get it straight. :shake:

Well I guess you would know. I feel bad for beer me... I'd hate to have some Andy Dick Californian-wannabe all over my balls because I wouldn't let him suck me off.

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 03:34 PM

Quote:

How tall are you? This is a common symptom of men under 5'7" otherwise known as "little mans diseas". :p

Yea well I'm a pretty big guy but I have a small fry as otherwise noted so I have to make up for it in other ways.

Calcountry 08-20-2004 03:34 PM

Quote:

Then don't let them get up.

How much do you weigh pally?

I'M GETTIN UP!!!

Calcountry 08-20-2004 03:35 PM

Quote:

Whats up with that?

Why don't you PM them. :)

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 03:37 PM

Quote:

Well I guess you would know. I feel bad for beer me... I'd hate to have some Andy Dick Californian-wannabe all over my balls because I wouldn't let him suck me off.

Who are you kidding? Based upon the way your looking at that ball in your avatar I would say you have a pretty big obsession with balls. What do you do after watching tennis, flip the channel to queer eye for the tennis guy?

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 03:40 PM

Quote:

How much do you weigh pally?

I'M GETTIN UP!!!

I don't know he held back a mini-van at Qualcomm once. Then again it was probably all the beer he drank that day, fucking alchoholic.

Fairplay 08-20-2004 03:40 PM

Quote:

Why don't you PM them. :)

I think they are fully aware of the situation. Maybe when beer me gets a few in him this evening his rage will get the best of him and he will take on BD. Admission free to all Chiefsplanet.

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 03:41 PM

Quote:

A mildly amusing mini-story...

Once upon a time, two dunderheads thought it would be a good idea to steal my big bro's cooler full of beer. Big bro spotted them walking down the sidewalk, and we were off. As big bro slapped the top of the cooler, knocking it out of their hands as they weren't expecting it of course, I grabbed the guy on the left and threw him down. Of course, he starts to get up... my drunken mind processed as such... "Hm. He's bigger than me. If he gets up, he's gonna hit me back. That would be bad." So, I kicked him in the back of the head. Introducing his face to the sidewalk... and breaking a tooth in the process.

Just stay down. It's easier that way.

:rolleyes: Oh good grief. Next you'll tell us you beat beat his face in with your bloody fucking fist. OK Jenson.

Calcountry 08-20-2004 03:42 PM

Quote:

Yea well I'm a pretty big guy but I have a small fry as otherwise noted so I have to make up for it in other ways.

Yeah right.

MOhillbilly 08-20-2004 03:44 PM

Quote:

I think they are fully aware of the situation. Maybe when beer men gets a few in him this evening his rage will get the best of him and he will take on BD. Admission free to all Chiefsplanet.

More likely it will be when he puts a few away at the club tonight hits on the semi-reerun in formal wear who cant hold her head up and still gets shotdown in flames,then cruises the strip and gets laughed at by the low rent HOs then he'll be in a rage.Then maybe it'll really *kick off*.

tk13 08-20-2004 03:45 PM

Quote:

Who are you kidding? Based upon the way your looking at that ball in your avatar I would say you have a pretty big obsession with balls. What do you do after watching tennis, flip the channel to queer eye for the tennis guy?

The steroids are obviously seeping into your brain. Too bad they only enhanced the part that makes you act like a dumbass.

Fairplay 08-20-2004 03:46 PM

Quote:

More likely it will be when he puts a few away at the club tonight hits on the semi-reerun in formal wear who cant hold her head up and still gets shotdown in flames,then cruises the strip and gets laughed at by the low rent HOs then he'll be in a rage.Then maybe it'll really *kick off*.

Im up all night, i will be waiting the appearance like a little kid waiting for Santa Claus to come down the chimmney.

MOhillbilly 08-20-2004 03:48 PM

Quote:

When dude got stood up... and they realized he had a broken tooth, people felt the need to chastise me...

My drunken rage led to much yelling to the effect of... "fuck THAT GUY! HE STOLE MY fuckING BEER! SEND HIM OVER HERE, I'LL BREAK THE REST OF HIS TEETH!"

It's a good thing no one complied with my request. That guy would've whipped my ass.

Atta boy, i love to see othersgo clockwork hooligan.

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 03:49 PM

Quote:

The steroids are obviously seeping into your brain. Too bad they only enhanced the part that makes you act like a dumbass.

Daaaaaamn dude, chill out your really starting to hurt my feelings.

MOhillbilly 08-20-2004 03:51 PM

Quote:

Im up all night, i will be waiting the appearance like a little kid waiting for Santa Claus to come down the chimmney.

Ya we know ya poor bastard,afraid to even venture out.

MOhillbilly 08-20-2004 03:52 PM

Quote:

Daaaaaamn dude, chill out your really starting to hurt my feelings.

Threaten him w/ your dogs!!!!!

Fairplay 08-20-2004 03:52 PM

Quote:

That sounds like a fun Friday night.

ROFL Actually i will be at work. Hopefully i will check in at the internet from time to time. But works been busy lately. I did a hit and run with a few postings last night and then had to get back to the grind.

tk13 08-20-2004 03:53 PM

Quote:

Aw, fuck. Things were finally getting good. Surely you can generate a comeback, BD.

BZZT! Too late, I win. :D

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 03:54 PM

Quote:

Aw, fuck. Things were finally getting good. Surely you can generate a comeback, BD.

Naw at sometimes I get too sensitive and it's obvious queer eye for the tennis guy has too much game for me anyway. Maybe if I'm really nice to him from now on he will sell me one of those teddy bears he was sportin awhile back.
:wayne:

Calcountry 08-20-2004 03:54 PM

Quote:

When dude got stood up... and they realized he had a broken tooth, people felt the need to chastise me...

My drunken rage led to much yelling to the effect of... "fuck THAT GUY! HE STOLE MY fuckING BEER! SEND HIM OVER HERE, I'LL BREAK THE REST OF HIS TEETH!"

It's a good thing no one complied with my request. That guy would've whipped my ass .

ROFL You are definitely one of a kind. :clap:

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 03:55 PM

Quote:

BZZT! Too late, I win. :D

ROFL

Thanks for your participation, now about that deal on Teddy.

Calcountry 08-20-2004 03:57 PM

Quote:

ROFL

Thanks for your participation, now about that deal on Teddy.

I thought Delt was doing the Deals.

I've got Teddy bears for 39.95, or a special, 3 for a C note. Thats 3 for only a C.

While supplies last! Hurry don't be left out.

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 04:01 PM

Quote:

I've got Teddy bears for 39.95, or a special, 3 for a C note. Thats 3 for only a C.

Actually I liked that real cute one tk had. I wanted to buy it for beer butt to comfort him in his time of need.

Fairplay 08-20-2004 04:01 PM

Quote:

I'll choose to be left out.

Fairplay 08-20-2004 04:02 PM

Quote:

Actually I liked that real cute one tk had. I wanted to buy it for beer butt to comfort him in his time of need.

ROFL

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 04:06 PM

Quote:

I kept expecting it sometime down the road.

He never saw me since I hit him from behind... but, someone HAD to have told him who it was that hit him. Sometime my last semester of school I was sitting at the bar and he walked up next to me to order a beer. Just started shooting the shit like he didn't know who I was. After that whenever we saw each other in the bar we'd talk for awhile. Guy would buy a pitcher of beer sometimes even.

I was paranoid he was setting me up. That someday when I least expected it he was gonna whip my ass. I was really suspicious the time he invited me to an after-party. I thought for sure when I walked in I was gonna get jumped by 10 dudes or something.

Never happened, tho.

Quit pimping yourself pussy, your in the smack zone. You gotta keep your eye on the balls like tk.

Calcountry 08-20-2004 04:07 PM

Quote:

ROFL You are definitely one of a kind. :clap:

I forgot, this is the smack thread not the compliment thread, Man I must really be a dumass.

Fug you Delt, you wouldn't put my ass down in the first place, and since it was 2 on one, my buddy usually packs a glock.

Since we are tellin stories, let me tell you the time some drunk fug like you decided to swipe our water gun on the shuttle bus back from the river. My buddy is ready to blow the whole thing off but his women is agging him into doing something.

Out of phase: From the top, the bus is going down to the parking lot and these guys, thinking they are smart like you, clandestinely throw the water gun out the window of the bus so on the way back up the hill they would grab it. Figuring we wouldn't know about it. My friend could give a fug, its just a water gun?? But his girl is saying, go get those guys. So we go back up the road, one way in one way out form the parking and beat these guys to the top of the hill.

They see us and are being coy, and say to my buddy, "DUUUUDE, nice HUMMER." Thats it, thats all my friend can take, he drives the Hummer off the curb and pins them into the curb of the street where they can't move, says to them, "Wheres my fuggin water gun?!!"

Lamely they deny they stole it, then he pulls up the shirt just a bit and exposes the glock and says "NOW MUTHA FUGGER< WHERES MY GUN!" The squirt gun comes flying out of the car.

He says, thats what I thought, then we drive off. This is one of those high powerd squirt guns that looks like an air pump and can shoot a stream of water about 20 yards. Value=20 bucks, but you don't fug with my friend.

But if you want to do it mono a mono, dat be kool. :p
There, ya feel better? :p

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 04:10 PM

Quote:

let me tell you the time some drunk fug like you decided to swipe our water gun on the shuttle bus back from the river. p

ROFL

Calcountry 08-20-2004 04:12 PM

Quote:

I kept expecting it sometime down the road.

He never saw me since I hit him from behind... but, someone HAD to have told him who it was that hit him. Sometime my last semester of school I was sitting at the bar and he walked up next to me to order a beer. Just started shooting the shit like he didn't know who I was. After that whenever we saw each other in the bar we'd talk for awhile. Guy would buy a pitcher of beer sometimes even.

I was paranoid he was setting me up. That someday when I least expected it he was gonna whip my ass. I was really suspicious the time he invited me to an after-party. I thought for sure when I walked in I was gonna get jumped by 10 dudes or something.

Never happened, tho.

Nice story, glad for your sake it had a happy ending. :)

KC Dan 08-20-2004 04:14 PM

Quote:

Glad for all of our sakes that the story is over! ROFL

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 04:14 PM

Quote:

You like happy endings don't you? YEA YOU DO!!!

Calcountry 08-20-2004 04:14 PM

Quote:

Flashin' a piece to retrieve a water gun, huh? Smart.

THe thing we do for love I guess. Did I say his women was wanting him to show those guys who was the man???

I think the insulting, "duude, Nice Hummer" comment set him off. Like, he doesn't even know we stole his chit.

Calcountry 08-20-2004 04:17 PM

Quote:

Are you calling me some kinda bundle of sticks or something? FUG you man, I mean, other than the Little house on the prairie thing, I am a tough guy, NO REAlly.

You see, I don't have to bring other people down to compensate for my lack of spaghetti, actually, it is the other way arround. I feel compassion and try to lift others up to my level. :p

Calcountry 08-20-2004 04:19 PM

Quote:

Yes, this being a Chiefs fan better have a fuggin happy ending because I am gettin old.

You should have said, happy ENDing.

then it would have been a double entendre.

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 04:19 PM

Quote:

Are you calling me some kinda bundle of sticks or something? FUG you man, I mean, other than the Little house on the prairie thing, I am a tough guy, NO REAlly.

You see, I don't have to bring other people down to compensate for my lack of spaghetti, actually, it is the other way arround. I feel compassion and try to lift others up to my level. :p

I got news for ya paly, lifting people into basement isn't a lifetime achievement award Mr. water pistol.

LVNHACK 08-20-2004 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNFeisty
Now you'r asking for it! Better becareful what you wake up next to, PETA might be after you now!!

Well this is some bull$hit......I've been to bed twice now and only woke up next to that stinkin hound.......I was hopin it would be Red...... :p

KC Dan 08-20-2004 04:21 PM

Quote:

I'm just gonna tell another one.

i know...i know... :banghead:

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 04:22 PM

Quote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :cuss: :banghead: :mad:

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 04:23 PM

Quote:

You should have said, happy ENDing.

I would of but I was unaware of ENDO's new job as a massage therapist.

Calcountry 08-20-2004 04:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
BEER ME man, where are you????

LVNHACK 08-20-2004 04:25 PM

Quote:

For your sake, I hope Mrs. Hack doesn't read the board.

What a horrible thing to call her.

ROFL

LVNHACK 08-20-2004 04:26 PM

Quote:

Hiding under the bed like he was on 9-11................

Calcountry 08-20-2004 04:26 PM

Quote:

I got news for ya paly, lifting people into basement isn't a lifetime achievement award Mr. water pistol.

Pally, now you are using my gangster talk. Can't you think of your own chit man, Or do I have to write if for you.

Basement is right, with cement overshoos. :p

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 04:27 PM

Quote:

Yea, you guys are getting boring we need somebody new to woop up on. Check back later gotta go crack the neck.

Calcountry 08-20-2004 04:27 PM

Quote:

GIVE IT TO ME!!!

BIG_DADDY 08-20-2004 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LVNHACK
Hiding under the bed like he was on 9-11................

ROFL ROFL ROFL He thought the world was coming to an end remember? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Enough of this it's crackin time.

Calcountry 08-20-2004 04:29 PM

Quote:

Hey, the money's good.

Doesn't pay quite as well as the bj's in the alley behind the gay bar... but, it's still okay.

WHAT the FUG do you know about gettin paid???

You think getting 1% on 20K in a fuggin passbook account is gettin paid.

:shake: :rolleyes:

Calcountry 08-20-2004 05:18 PM

Quote:

Well.... it is.

Same response man.

Something costs 19.99 and you get .01 and you call that change?

Have you ever heard of significant figures, and a number so small that it approaches zero?

The whole concept of calculus is based on the width of an infinite number of rectangles under a curvilinear function approach an ininitely small width.

But technically, you are right smart ass. :p

Calcountry 08-20-2004 05:19 PM

Quote:

Um... hello? Where'd everybody go?

Hey KC Jones... your mother's a whore.

Fat jokes and mama JOkes, now there you go.

Calcountry 08-20-2004 05:20 PM

Quote:

Fat jokes and mama JOkes, now there you go.

Damn piece of shit keyboard keeps sticking when I hit the SHIft key.

:banghead:

Calcountry 08-20-2004 05:56 PM

Quote:

Hazard of visiting those porn sites.

Gotta get you one of them there plastic covers.

Naw, not me. More likelely it is the sweat and the feed dust mixing together to make a mud like paste.

Skip Towne 08-20-2004 06:05 PM

Same excuse JOhn uses. Weak.