ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Road to the first overall draft pick (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265465)

NJChiefsFan 10-21-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 9035402)
Im sorry for being rude, but honestly I really don't give two ****s.

I'm sick of this ****ing team.

People should just shift their focus towards the organizational issues as a whole.

Drafting a QB may help a little bit but it's not going to be the franchise's saving grace.

Drafting a QB will not resolve the organizational issues. The lack of ownership, shitty team management, coaching needs to be wiped the **** out period if there is going to be an improvement/change.

Even though I do want a QB, I really don't feel confident in drafting a QB. Not with this management. They will destroy him. A guy can have all the talent in the world but if he is coached and mentor led by a bunching of ****ing idiots then that decreases his chances to succeed significantly.

Getting a top QB would mean an epically bad season, which hopefully means a new GM and coach. I would say with the Save Our Chiefs we are spending plenty of energy and focus on the management situation.

ChiefsCountry 10-21-2012 03:07 PM

Ironically if we got the first pick, it would be the 50th anniversity of the only time the Chiefs had the first overall pick in the draft. Took Buck Buchanan with it, and the Chiefs didn't earn that one - traded Cotton Davidson to the Fade for it. It was also the first year in Kansas City.

bowener 10-21-2012 03:55 PM

MJD out is really going to help JAX **** us over. On the other hand Gabbert is out... maybe Henne plays better?

Ebolapox 10-21-2012 04:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
using cdcox's prediction software I imput the winners so far, and with the assumption that jacksonville holds on to win today, the chiefs have a 54 FREAKING PERCENT CHANCE of the first overall pick.

Dave Lane 10-21-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9035088)
Way too damn early and the Chiefs are not bad enough for the first pick.

Yes we are damn it!! :harumph:

Titty Meat 10-21-2012 04:08 PM

The Chiefs will beat the Raiders

Ebolapox 10-21-2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9036175)

I'd put money on us splitting with the raiders.

KCUnited 10-21-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Please dip your tape wrapped hands in resin and roll them in broken glass before you fist yourself.

Titty Meat 10-21-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9036191)
Please dip your tape wrapped hands in resin and roll them in broken glass before you fist yourself.

Then I will **** you with it.

Mr. Laz 10-21-2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9035938)
Cleveland and new orleans are better than their record indicates. They'll bounce back and win a few. Carolina aren't drafting a qb. It's between kc, jax, and oak with jacksonville potentially holding off on a qb if gabbert progresses. And one of those teams will have two wins by tonight.

what keeps carolina from trading down to 4th or something to a team that needs a QB and getting more picks?

chiefzilla1501 10-21-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9036234)
what keeps carolina from trading down to 4th or something to a team that needs a QB and getting more picks?

Good point.

Still... I just don't see Carolina getting to #1. Cam is just rattled. I think he makes a run at some wins in the second half of the season. I really think the competition is between us and Oakland and I just think our coaching and qb situation is such a mess right now that I can see this team quitting it's way to the worst record. Of the teams listed, i think Oakland, kc, and jacksonville are easily the ones who will get worse as the season progresses.

bricks 10-21-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9035971)
Getting a top QB would mean an epically bad season, which hopefully means a new GM and coach. I would say with the Save Our Chiefs we are spending plenty of energy and focus on the management situation.

And you know something,

I appreciate the efforts of all of you. So, thanks to all.

I must say though, I have to chip in with my two cents. I hope you guys value what I say because in all honesty it reflects truth.

The unfortunate part of this whole thing, I'll reiterate what Lenny Dawson said simply because I agree with him, the decisions at the end of the day really come down to the chairman of the board Clark Hunt.

I understand where he is getting at in the fact that we have no control over the situation.

*Im really tired of this team and I really don't believe that Pioli and the rest of the coaching staff will be fired anytime soon. What happens in the offseason whether Pioli & Co are fired or not will dictate the type of emotions that I will express.

So Im holding back a bit. If I see Clark give Pioli and Co another shot, then that will make me irrate. It will speak high volumes of him as an owner in that he is either too patient like his dad or simply doesn't give a sh*t about winning. If thats the case, Im done with this team forever. To me, this all starts and ends with ownership.

milkman 10-21-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 9036406)
And you know something,

I appreciate the efforts of all of you. So, thanks to all.

I must say though, I have to chip in with my two cents. I hope you guys value what I say because in all honesty it reflects truth.

The unfortunate part of this whole thing, I'll reiterate what Lenny Dawson said simply because I agree with him, the decisions at the end of the day really come down to the chairman of the board Clark Hunt.

I understand where he is getting at in the fact that we have no control over the situation.

*Im really tired of this team and I really don't believe that Pioli and the rest of the coaching staff will be fired anytime soon. What happens in the offseason whether Pioli & Co are fired or not will dictate the type of emotions that I will express.

So Im holding back a bit. If I see Clark give Pioli and Co another shot, then that will make me irrate. It will speak high volumes of him as an owner in that he is either too patient like his dad or simply doesn't give a sh*t about winning. If thats the case, Im done with this team forever. To me, this all starts and ends with ownership.

I'll bet you are the very first to express these thoughts.

R8RFAN 10-21-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Yup... Guaranteed

Bump 10-21-2012 06:09 PM

Panthers and Browns are a problem. We just gotta lose to the raiders now. That Browns game is gonna be HUGE!

Gotta say I'm surprised with how bad Cam is doing this season.