ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   hey im new here (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=106451)

chiefs1111 12-15-2004 01:19 AM

hey im new here

hey im new to this board. im a chiefs fan here in florida and not to mention im the only chiefs fan in my house. anyways i was wondering does anyone know our cap situation for next year????? i mean our defense needs major upgrades and we need to go in FA and pick some people up. if we cant who looks good in the draft???? i know alot of people like rolle from mia but he will prob be gone unless he has bad workouts. o would like johnson from texas or maybe james the de from wiscon. what do you all think????

Rausch 12-15-2004 01:22 AM

Welcome aboard.

Cap situation looks good, depending on who we cut. Draft looks pretty good as well. We've pretty much got out pick of 2nd/3rd best at any position, as of now...

Who do I think we should take?

The best athlete available that isn't a RB or DL....

|Zach| 12-15-2004 01:24 AM

Welcome to the board...

Pants 12-15-2004 01:27 AM

I'm new here too. BTW welcome to the board. In two weeks you will have to start a "That's it, I'm leaving" thread.

elvomito 12-15-2004 01:27 AM

or a poll

el borracho 12-15-2004 02:07 AM

Welcome,
as Rausch says we should have cap room for some free-agents and that should help define our draft targets. I think most here agree that we need the following: 1 DE, 2 LB, 1CB. My preference would be to get 1 CB and 1 LB in free-agency and then draft a DE #1 followed by a LB #2. Of course if we get enough D help through free-agency I wouldn't cry to take a receiver with a high pick, either.

J Diddy 12-15-2004 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho
Welcome,
as Rausch says we should have cap room for some free-agents and that should help define our draft targets. I think most here agree that we need the following: 1 DE, 2 LB, 1CB. My preference would be to get 1 CB and 1 LB in free-agency and then draft a DE #1 followed by a LB #2. Of course if we get enough D help through free-agency I wouldn't cry to take a receiver with a high pick, either.

I agree except I would go with 2 DE, 2 Dt, 3 Lb, 2 CB plus a strong and free safety.

But hey I like the Coordinator.

grandllama 12-15-2004 03:01 AM

I'm sorry. If you make it thru the n00b cut, I'll buy you a shot.

grandllama 12-15-2004 03:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike
I'm new here too. BTW welcome to the board. In two weeks you will have to start a "That's it, I'm leaving" thread.

You ain't that farking new... the only thing you are lacking is your photo so I can slayer your ass....

grandllama 12-15-2004 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
Welcome aboard.

Cap situation looks good, depending on who we cut. Draft looks pretty good as well. We've pretty much got out pick of 2nd/3rd best at any position, as of now...

Who do I think we should take?

The best athlete available that isn't a RB or DL....

Listen to the all mighty Rausch... he is the Gaz of the night crew.

digi2fish 12-15-2004 03:21 AM

which cap?
salary cap or "dammit Carl" cap ?

welcome aboard

Pants 12-15-2004 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandllama
You ain't that farking new... the only thing you are lacking is your photo so I can slayer your ass....

No, I'm not.

grandllama 12-15-2004 03:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike
No, I'm not.

ah, c'mon, its all in good fun ;)

Pants 12-15-2004 03:38 AM

I'm not missing a pic... is you drunk? You not making much sense on multiple threads.

|Zach| 12-15-2004 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandllama
ah, c'mon, its all in good fun ;)

ROFL ROFL