ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Ban Rambozo/Blackbob? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269381)

Reaper16 01-27-2013 04:32 PM

His frequent use of mults to sabotage threads is what has put me over the edge on this. I used to look at him as a dude making an honest effort to represent his contrarian positions. No longer. He doesn't post in good faith.

J Diddy 01-27-2013 04:33 PM

This is stupid in my opinion. If he breaks the rules then ban him. If he hasn't broke the rules and just merely is an irritant then people can either get thicker skin or ignore him.

This was a bad idea before and it's a bad idea now.

Titty Meat 01-27-2013 04:33 PM

He ruins every thread.

SPchief 01-27-2013 04:34 PM

And I'm out of here for work, I'm sure I'll come home and this will be 300+ posts

Phobia 01-27-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9355721)
His frequent use of mults to sabotage threads is what has put me over the edge on this. I used to look at him as a dude making an honest effort to represent his contrarian positions. No longer. He doesn't post in good faith.

Ooooh - I think I can now predict how this poll is going to end. If Reaper is against you, you're toast, IMO. He defends everybody.

BigMeatballDave 01-27-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9355726)
This is stupid in my opinion. If he breaks the rules then ban him. If he hasn't broke the rules and just merely is an irritant then people can either get thicker skin or ignore him.

White Knight #1

Zach should be along shortly...

SAUTO 01-27-2013 04:36 PM

Black cock moan.

If you had been here a couple years ago you would know this place isn't a circle jerk, like thinking board.

We ****ing throw the **** down amongst ourselves.

This board being almost totally united for a qb, the actual one varies, should tell you how bad we need one.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 01-27-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

He HAS been banned multiple times
Posted via Mobile Device

Phobia 01-27-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Maybe a little bit but I can't remember a time where somebody stays inside the rules and has lost one of these polls. This same poll has been started for Denise 3 or 4 times and she's never lost. So, it's fair to Blackbob and it's fair for the user community. Better to have hundreds of people determine his fate rather than 4 or 5 mods who are sick of fielding complaints because I already know which way mods would lean.

Three7s 01-27-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Do you enjoy reading stupidity? I don't. And don't bother mentioning the ignore function. Too many people quote his dumb ass.

Ban the ****er yesterday.

SAUTO 01-27-2013 04:37 PM

Hell he threatened lawsuits
Posted via Mobile Device

tk13 01-27-2013 04:39 PM

He seems annoying but I didn't realize he'd done anything wrong. I don't think you can just ban people for being annoying idiots.

TimeForWasp 01-27-2013 04:39 PM

I want to change my vote to no. I went gaz, but don't think he should be banned.

BigBeauford 01-27-2013 04:40 PM

http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/t...kill-him-o.gif

Rasputin 01-27-2013 04:40 PM

He is an embarrassment to Chiefs fans much like KnowMo is to the broncos. If the mods would put a highfin - raidersfan to his name I think he could stay. I just don't want to be associated being Chiefs fans with him.

I think he is a raiders fan or broncos fan trying to make this fan base & Chiefs Planet look stupid. He does it all on purpose imo, or he could be just that stupid.