ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Knockout game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278817)

B2chiefsfan 11-23-2013 05:22 PM

Had a good friend that was a victim of this kind of attack back in the late 80's during an event that was called "Greek Fest" (Black Faternities from various Black Colleges) in Virginia Beach, VA. He was walking down the boardwalk to get work when the incident occured... He is also Black... It was a group 5 attackers... 3 were hospitalized... all were arrested... he was pissed because they made him late to work...

ThatRaceCardGuy 11-23-2013 06:14 PM

This is why I'm always strapped. ..straight up.

rabblerouser 11-23-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Race Card native (Post 10213786)
ROFL you don't have the balls to pull the trigger.

hey, Race Card nugget...

I'm sure those 'teens' who tried to knock out the 60 year old surely thought she wouldn't pull the trigger.

Just an FYI - I'm a proud Blackfoot Native, with not one iota of 'white guilt' to prevent me from pulling the trigger until it goes click...and I wouldn't lose a bit of sleep over it, neither

If you don't believe me, that's okay.

Kaepernick 11-23-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B2chiefsfan (Post 10214176)
Had a good friend that was a victim of this kind of attack back in the late 80's during an event that was called "Greek Fest" (Black Faternities from various Black Colleges) in Virginia Beach, VA. He was walking down the boardwalk to get work when the incident occured... He is also Black... It was a group 5 attackers... 3 were hospitalized... all were arrested... he was pissed because they made him late to work...

I love a happy ending. *** Wipes away tear...***

rabblerouser 11-23-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatguy (Post 10214041)
So when white people commit crimes its not a reflection of the entire race..but when a black person does it is? I get what you're saying but even by thinking that way you're feeding into that way of thinking.

See, you come in here defending biggest race baitor of them all...just because he's a fellow black man.

How typical.

How stereotypical.

Here's a clue : you dumbasses keep perpetuating stereotypes, and you will be treated accordingly. If you got a problem with it, do something about it within your community.

Calling every single person telling the truth a 'racist' does nothing to help the situation...in fact, I laugh at that word.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPp5LrG1t5I&sns=em

Bambi 11-23-2013 06:24 PM

I was a victim of an attack like this about 10 years ago. In Hollywood walking alone to meet friends at a club and three kids came up behind me and I got hit once.

They ran off and I was left with a nasty cut under my left eye.

Fortunately for me I was near Cedars Sinai and I got fixed up by two surgeons who were considered top in the industry. My face looks better than it did the day before the incident. Free plastic surgery.

So no. Knockouts not all that bad.

rabblerouser 11-23-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10214093)
I'd be inclined to agree with you, but then I remembered the whole Trayvon saga where we were told white dudes (ignore for a second Zimmerman was Hispanic) profile blacks all the time and cause all sorts of mayhem for them.

Hey, they wanted nothing more than to lock Z up for life as an example...

but in reality, TM was a thug, kicked out of school for dealing drugs and high on 'lean' (sizzyrup, lol) and probably thought Z would be intimidated by his blackness.

Justice for Trayvon?? ha!! that worthless **** got justice...

GloryDayz 11-23-2013 06:28 PM

I blame global warming and assault rifles...

rabblerouser 11-23-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10214275)

Knockouts not all that bad.

also - you can legally fire on the worthless POS who does it, so it really can work out ok.

rabblerouser 11-23-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 10214283)
I blame global warming and assault rifles...

Ban them!!

rabblerouser 11-23-2013 06:31 PM

Ban racism!!

SAUTO 11-23-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10214275)
I was a victim of an attack like this about 10 years ago. In Hollywood walking alone to meet friends at a club and three kids came up behind me and I got hit once.

They ran off and I was left with a nasty cut under my left eye.

Fortunately for me I was near Cedars Sinai and I got fixed up by two surgeons who were considered top in the industry. My face looks better than it did the day before the incident. Free plastic surgery.

So no. Knockouts not all that bad.

How did they hit you in the eye from behind?
Posted via Mobile Device

rabblerouser 11-23-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10214300)
How did they hit you in the eye from behind?
Posted via Mobile Device

I assumed he hit something on the way forward.

teedubya 11-24-2013 02:23 PM

The media is fueling this by calling it a game... Now we are seeing a pick up in frequency of this 'game', which is what I assume the elite want. They want to fuel a race war to divide the races... Instead of having us focus on the corporatocracy and the criminal elite.

KC native 11-24-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 10214257)
hey, Race Card nugget...

I'm sure those 'teens' who tried to knock out the 60 year old surely thought she wouldn't pull the trigger.

Just an FYI - I'm a proud Blackfoot Native, with not one iota of 'white guilt' to prevent me from pulling the trigger until it goes click...and I wouldn't lose a bit of sleep over it, neither

If you don't believe me, that's okay.

Yea, I don't believe you.