ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football 49ers cornerback: No gays allowed (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269499)

SPATCH 01-31-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9369200)
Understanding the human gene sequence has only begun. It's new science and there is another decade of work, if not more, ahead of those scientists, so it's premature to make that statement.

This dude also does not realize that our DNA sequence and the way that is translated and transcribed dictates every aspect of our physical makeup.

mcan 01-31-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_spatula (Post 9369221)
This dude also does not realize that our DNA sequence and the way that is translated and transcribed dictates every aspect of our physical makeup.

It doesn't matter if it's genetic or not, if it's natural or not. They aren't hurting anybody and it makes them happy. There is no argument here. If you think being "gay" is wrong, you're just not thinking clearly. Seriously, name any other thing, ANY, that fits the criteria:

-is obviously morally wrong behavior
-makes the people who practice that behavior very happy and fulfilled
-doesn't hurt anyone else in the process.

ThaVirus 01-31-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candyman (Post 9368989)
Absolutely not. The key phrase there is "alpha male environment". Obviously alpha males aren't going to be comfortable showering and/or sharing locker rooms with men that they feel are "checking them out", and I dont think they should be vilified for being uncomfortable with it.

They get a pass because they're 'alpha males' and that's the kind of thoughts/behavior you might expect from them?

Would you be OK with the situation if Chris Culliver were a white, redneck from Nobodyliveshere, Alabama talking about blacks in the same manner because you might expect those types of people to think that way?

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_spatula (Post 9369180)
It seems as though you have declined to answer my question.

No worries. Whether you have realized it or not, tonight you admitted that homosexuality is not a choice (you eloquently termed its cause "faulty wiring" or "maybe hormones"). The cause is therefore NATURE, not nuture. It was NOT chosen or learned. Homosexuality occurred in the homosexual's nature. Nature. Natural.

Yeah. You got it right there.

TheGuardian 02-01-2013 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_spatula (Post 9369180)
It seems as though you have declined to answer my question.

No worries. Whether you have realized it or not, tonight you admitted that homosexuality is not a choice (you eloquently termed its cause "faulty wiring" or "maybe hormones"). The cause is therefore NATURE, not nuture. It was NOT chosen or learned. Homosexuality occurred in the homosexual's nature. Nature. Natural.

Wasn't avoiding it just missed it last night.

I don't believe being gay is a choice no. That makes no sense either. You can't choose who you find attractive. If a chic walks in the room, in about 1.2 seconds you know whether or not you think if you'd bang her or if you think she's hot/ugly/whatever.

So no, I don't think it's a "choice". However I don't believe it's something people are born with either. Just like I don't believe that people are born wanting to bang animals or be pedophiles or hetero either. I believe most of those things happen through conditioning and/or experiences. Most men obviously grow up, attracted to women. However even then, what we come to find attractive to each of us can vary wildly for all sorts of reasons.

I used to like big tittays. However now, I'm a total ass and stomach guy and have been for a while. I actually prefer smaller boobs now unless they are implants. And even then I like a nice full C cup. But I used to love big tits.

Sexual preferences aren't a "choice" but I do believe (and there's lots of speculation about this from the medical community) that they are formed at an early age based on environmental factors and conditioning. So no one is ever going to find a gay gene any less than a hetero gene.

candyman 02-01-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9369275)
They get a pass because they're 'alpha males' and that's the kind of thoughts/behavior you might expect from them?

Would you be OK with the situation if Chris Culliver were a white, redneck from Nobodyliveshere, Alabama talking about blacks in the same manner because you might expect those types of people to think that way?

Again, apples to oranges. Why do you keep trying to equate race to sexual preferences? That's pretty absurd. I think you've got me all wrong son...Im not a bigot, I don't hate gays...I just don't find what the young man said offensive and apparently the only out-of-the-closet gay in this thread agrees with me.

Let me ask you a question...I wouldn't feel comfortable showering with an openly gay man. Do you think that make me a bigot?

Crush 02-01-2013 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9368824)
So if someone believes in God and in the bible where it states in Leviticus 18:22 "You shall not lie with a mankind, as with womankind: it is an abomination". Not to mention that it is an unnatural act. They are wrong? Or are you saying that God is wrong? Be careful but he will forgive you.
The act is the sin. Not the feeling.

So... I can only assume that you do not cut your hair, eat pork, eat seafood, or gossip since Leviticus explicitly forbids those things as well. If you're going to follow the archaic rules of Canaanites, the least you can do is follow all of them.

loochy 02-01-2013 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9369141)
How about ****ing a woman in the ass?

thats still gross too