ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football JaMarcus Russell was trending on Twitter (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272345)

Thig Lyfe 04-22-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9614357)
Trolling or really really, really stupid.

Or just right.

Let me put it this way:

Every other QB in the history of organized football > Alex Smith (= Matt Cassel)

kcxiv 04-22-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9613481)
Showing up to training camp at 300lbs was an asine choice. I understand someone close to you died. Brett favre, Ed Reed and a long list of other NFL's lost someone and used that pain to excel on the football field. Thay was the choice Russell should have made. We all make bad choices and we all have to pay for those choices.

everyone is different mentally, some it hits harder then others. It also happened during the off season where its alot of downtime for them and they have plenty of time to just sit there and think.

Favre's dad dying happened with the day before the monday night game, so there very little to no time to think, just go n play.

Anyways, shit happens. I know all to good about this. It ****ing SUCKS bad.

gblowfish 04-22-2013 02:32 PM

The only thing this stupid bastard can remember is the recipe for Purple Drank. He'd be hopeless learning an NFL playbook.

mikey23545 04-22-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9614572)
The only thing this stupid bastard can remember is the recipe for Purple Drank. He'd be hopeless learning an NFL playbook.

Jamarcus Wonderlic score : 24

Geno Smiff Wonderlic score : 24

cookster50 04-22-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9613420)
I think EJ Manuel might be the best QB out of this draft now. They will fix his turn over problems and when they do, holy shit watch out.

I'm off the Geno wagon and on the EJ Manuel. Get a 2nd round pick for Albert ONLY if it means it's EJ Manuel. He'll most likely be long gone by then though..

Great contribution to this thread. On topic, concise, perfect!

B_Ambuehl 04-22-2013 05:41 PM

In fairness to him it would be hard to throw any QB in that situation and expect them to succeed. During his tenure in Oakland the 'faid probably had the worst offensive line the NFL has seen in the last 10 yrs, easily the worst management in the NFL, and a revolving door at head coach. Hard for a young QB to have a positive attitude in that situation.

AdumbGuy 04-22-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9614572)

I don't know if he's a dumbass, or just that he didn't give a shit. I've read that he had something like 11 people die within those first few years he was in the NFL. Very possible then that he just didn't care about football at the time.

The workouts and the 40 lbs. he's lost show me he's making a sincere effort now though. And since I love redemption stories, am fully rooting for him to make a comeback. At least to get a second chance.

Rain Man 04-22-2013 05:57 PM

I wonder if he still has that diamond encrusted necklace.

http://halestormsports.com/wp-conten...rsey-1.jpg.bmp

AdumbGuy 04-22-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9615084)
I wonder if he still has that diamond encrusted necklace.

http://halestormsports.com/wp-conten...rsey-1.jpg.bmp

That's it. I'm convinced. Bring him in for a look.

BlackHelicopters 04-22-2013 06:05 PM

How come Twitter won't let me tweet. 'Sizzurp'?

Sure-Oz 04-22-2013 06:05 PM

Sad stuff, but he blew an opportunity. Many don't get a 2nd chance. Hopefully he's learned from his mistakes. Wonder if he'd get a shot to be a 3rd QB somewhere or atleast be signed to play in the preseason

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-22-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9613351)
Hell since stanzi ****ing blows. Who knows I would love to see him get a chance.

You have now solidified your status as a dumbass !

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-22-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9614610)
Jamarcus Wonderlic score : 24

Geno Smiff Wonderlic score : 24

Figures.

Setsuna 04-22-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9613403)
That is dumb.

Using the transitive property, I can then conclude that Russell is indeed dumb.

LMAO

What? I see where the first two things are related but where is the second one related to a third factor?

Setsuna 04-22-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9613420)
I think EJ Manuel might be the best QB out of this draft now. They will fix his turn over problems and when they do, holy shit watch out.

I'm off the Geno wagon and on the EJ Manuel. Get a 2nd round pick for Albert ONLY if it means it's EJ Manuel. He'll most likely be long gone by then though..

PUT THE FREAKING WEED DOWN! EJ Manuel is straight garbage. I hope yall get him and weep for the next decade. Geez what a god forsaken fan base and no one can argue that one.