ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News America's Best Sniper killed at TX Gun Range (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269629)

Titty Meat 02-04-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9378606)
I love the people defending the stories of Ventura, the guy who lied about being in combat, was a "professional" wrestler, and is now a conspiracy theory nut.

Notice it's all Ron Paul moonbats jumping to his defense...

Signed

The guy who thinks obama is a muslim

Imon Yourside 02-04-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9378594)
LMAO because Ventura has no agenda. SEAL turned actor and politician > than SEAL who writes book and by the way has the most confrmed kills in US history.

WTF does Chris Kyle have to exxagerate to be a badass? I think the confirmed body count may speak for itself right?

He added punching Ventura to the book to put him over the top? LMAO

Guess we'll never know the truth because one of them is dead. The moral of the story is we all meet our maker sooner or later, that you can be assured of.

SAUTO 02-04-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9378610)
Signed

The guy who thinks obama is a muslim

I don't think that at all, and I agree with him
Posted via Mobile Device

Marcellus 02-04-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9378603)
Eh youre the one whos incapable of having an adult conversation look how quick you are to throw around insults. Are you telling me you act like this in person? If yes id say perhaps you should evalute yourself and not worry about me.

Act like what dumbass? You are the one that continually wants to talk smack on veterans etc...on any thread discussing such topics.

Let me ask you this, who do you think is likely to be more like this in real life? Me or you? Do you really think I would have a problem calling you a joke in real life? Seriously?

I am sure you wouldn't say shit to me to my face. Not because I would kick your ass because I am not an asshole, just because you have no balls and face to face you would shit yourself.

dirk digler 02-04-2013 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9378607)
No. It was therapy.

Put him in a gunfire/war like situation while with people he should trust and let him know it's ok.

He obviously didn't respond how they expected
Posted via Mobile Device

Is that true?

Titty Meat 02-04-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9378614)
Act like what dumbass? You are the one that continually wants to talk smack on veterans etc...on any thread discussing such topics.

Let me ask you this, who do you think is likely to be more like this in real life? Me or you? Do you really think I would have a problem calling you a joke in real life? Seriously?

I am sure you wouldn't say shit to me to my face. Not because I would kick your ass because I am not an asshole, just because you have no balls and face to face you would shit yourself.

Again you.dont.know.me. I cant claim to know you. Why? Because I havent ****ing met you and yes I would tell you in person youre a dumbass if there were reason to say it.

Marcellus 02-04-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9378624)
Again you.dont.know.me. I cant claim to know you. Why? Because I havent ****ing met you and yes I would tell you in person youre a dumbass if there were reason to say it.

Best point you have made in a year.

The differnece is I can see how you are from what YOU post.

I dont think you are a total asshole Billay but every single thread about veterans you are in it bashing them. Its fact, I have seen it too much and you need to learn some respect.

Titty Meat 02-04-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9378633)
Best point you have made in a year.

The differnece is I can see how you are from what YOU post.

I dont think you are a total asshole Billay but every single thread about veterans you are in it bashing them. Its fact, I have seen it too much and you need to learn some respect.

This is a great example of why you cant judge someone off the net. Ive done plenty for veterans and have family members and close friends who have served.

Forgive me if I take exception to someone who brags about assaulting another veteran and makes fun of his political beliefs.

Marcellus 02-04-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9378640)
This is a great example of why you cant judge someone off the net. Ive done plenty for veterans and have family members and close friends who have served.

Forgive me if I take exception to someone who brags about assaulting another veteran and makes fun of his political beliefs.

Forgive you for being a douchebag in pretty much every veteran related thread here? Not gonna happen.

Talk is cheap Billay but like you just admitted, you are a different person here than in the real world. I am not.

Titty Meat 02-04-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9378647)
Forgive you for being a douchebag in pretty much every veteran related thread here? Not gonna happen.

Talk is cheap Billay but like you just admitted, you are a different person here than in the real world. I am not.

Despite what you might think you arent christ so I dont need your forgiveness.

KChiefer 02-04-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9378616)
Is that true?

That's how CNN was portraying it today and seems logical. I wonder though if Kyle was in contact with mental health professionals or decided this would be a good idea on his own.

Edit: OK so watching AC360, they were saying the shooter said to his sister, "I traded my soul for a new truck." So maybe it wasn't about exposure therapy and more just you're one of us therapy. Maybe it wasn't shooting that flipped the guys switch but something one of the victims said or the guy was jealous or something.

SAUTO 02-04-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9378616)
Is that true?

That's what my buddy who is in the armed forces and has helped with ptsd troops told me today.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 02-04-2013 08:11 PM

He also said it's controversial
Posted via Mobile Device

RaiderH8r 02-04-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9378567)
I trust Ventura's word over some guy who was trying to promote a book and boast about how badass he was.

Ventura's entire post military career has been defined by unabashed self promotion FFS.

ghak99 02-04-2013 11:59 PM

I haven't read too much on the situation, but I do know some vets with PTSD and I believe even some gun crime victims are taken to the gun range as a type of "therapy".

Is it a good idea? I have no clue, but eventually facing your fears or trigger event would seem like a logical step to recovery to me.