ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games ****The OFFICIAL PS3 general discussion thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=180279)

JBucc 03-06-2008 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 4619339)
How is, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, i played through the demo, and i was impressed with it. I dont have any cash to get that game atm, but i am thinking about it in the future. Maybe i can get it at a better priced for used.

I've heard a lot of people say it's the best looking game on consoles.

kcxiv 03-06-2008 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBucc (Post 4619362)
I've heard a lot of people say it's the best looking game on consoles.

hehe, i dont wanna get carried away now. I still say Gears of War and Bioshock are better, but its sure a nice looking game.

Buck 03-06-2008 10:09 PM

Quote:

How is, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, i played through the demo, and i was impressed with it. I dont have any cash to get that game atm, but i am thinking about it in the future. Maybe i can get it at a better priced for used.

I played it for 20 min on my friends PS3 (that was the first time I ever played PS3), and it was pretty good, but since you are Dodgers fan, it sucks, dont get it.

xbarretx 03-07-2008 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cro (Post 4619369)
I played it for 20 min on my friends PS3 (that was the first time I ever played PS3), and it was pretty good, but since you are Dodgers fan, it sucks, dont get it.

LMAO rep!

kcxiv 03-07-2008 01:18 AM

SD fans always hate, because they will win the west, and lose in the first round. I know the Dodgers havent won in a while, but at least they have won it all a few times.

mikeyis4dcats. 03-07-2008 09:18 AM

Amazon has the 80gb bundles in stock right now....run, they don't last very long!

IA_Chiefs_fan 03-07-2008 11:59 AM

I want to order 4 wireless headsets for our PS3. I would prefer an over-the-head-band with only one ear piece. Any reccomendations?

xbarretx 03-07-2008 10:34 PM

hey guys, anyone have army of two? what do you think? im really considering getting it, and if someone wants to go through the game with me lemme know. or at least let me know if its even worth getting. if its not overly fantastic then i'll jsut wait for GTA4 or go out and get drakes fortune.

ChiefsFan4Life 03-08-2008 07:59 AM

Quote:

One of the best games I have ever played for any system. Seriously, it is in my opinion the best game on the PS3 so far.

xbarretx 03-08-2008 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFan4Life (Post 4621167)
One of the best games I have ever played for any system. Seriously, it is in my opinion the best game on the PS3 so far.

sweet you get some "answered questions for two peeps with one post - Rep"

p.s. did you post your psn?

kcxiv 03-08-2008 02:48 PM

Anyone kind of excited about Playstation Home? its kinda MMO nerdy i guess, but its supposed to come with a few mini games you can play with friends and what not. I am kinda excited about it. Its just a virtual world i guess, but you dont have to kill monsters. lol

TinyEvel 03-08-2008 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 4621714)
Anyone kind of excited about Playstation Home? its kinda MMO nerdy i guess, but its supposed to come with a few mini games you can play with friends and what not. I am kinda excited about it. Its just a virtual world i guess, but you dont have to kill monsters. lol

Yeah. It's a virtual hangout, and you get your own character and apartment which you can decorate to your liking, etc. It has lots of potential, but kinda relies on the people who are on and involved. Kinda like ChiefsPlanet :D

I recommend having a working mic when it goes live. Unless you're really fast at typing "Hi, wanna go into a private room and take our clothes off?" with the controller.

TinyEvel 03-08-2008 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xbarretx (Post 4621179)

p.s. did you post your psn?

See the header post...n00b!

:)

kcxiv 03-08-2008 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 4621767)
Yeah. It's a virtual hangout, and you get your own character and apartment which you can decorate to your liking, etc. It has lots of potential, but kinda relies on the people who are on and involved. Kinda like ChiefsPlanet :D

I recommend having a working mic when it goes live. Unless you're really fast at typing "Hi, wanna go into a private room and take our clothes off?" with the controller.

haha, yeah, but it should be pretty damned cool. I know i am going to go search that world. I wonder how big its going to be. It has a ton of potential to be a cool ass feature.

xbarretx 03-09-2008 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 4621769)
See the header post...n00b!

:)

well played sir!

p.s. you never replied to my army of two question :huh: