ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life What's the creepiest thing your young child has said to you? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272679)

frankotank 05-01-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9649053)
People who believe in reincarnation say that the first five years of your life, you can remember previous lives. There were a couple of examples in there.

I've heard it said in various ways, various sources....that young kids haven't been taught to NOT believe in certain things yet....so....they have perceptions that adults don't, be them real or imagined.

frankotank 05-01-2013 01:34 PM

not a creepy line...but by far the best one from either of my kids.

my son was a wee little feller and mom hollers "Frank! your son needs you." he'd just got out of the tub. I walk in there and he grabs his weiner, pulls it upwards and emphatically points at his testicles and says "Dad....what's these ball thingys?" ROFL

ptlyon 05-01-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 9649130)
I've heard it said in various ways, various sources....that young kids haven't been taught to NOT believe in certain things yet....so....they have perceptions that adults don't, be them real or imagined.

And yet, some true fans never lose it

Imon Yourside 05-01-2013 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 9648873)
"Daddy, I want to be a Chiefs fan just like you."

This is clearly the creepiest thing ever said.

fan4ever 05-01-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9649146)
This is clearly the creepiest thing ever said.

I don't know about creepy; if my son said that, will all the suffering he's witnessed, I'd take him to shrink to see if he had masochistic tendencies.

Spott 05-01-2013 02:44 PM

Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

bevischief 05-01-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 9649140)
not a creepy line...but by far the best one from either of my kids.

my son was a wee little feller and mom hollers "Frank! your son needs you." he'd just got out of the tub. I walk in there and he grabs his weiner, pulls it upwards and emphatically points at his testicles and says "Dad....what's these ball thingys?" ROFL

ROFLROFL

Donger 05-01-2013 03:00 PM

My daughter, when she was about four: "Daddy, where do the Wind People go after dark?"

Kaepernick 05-02-2013 12:18 AM

I don't believe in anything I can't see and I've never seen a ghost. I don't believe in paranormal stuff.

That said...

I have no clue what the ethereal world holds that we are ignorant of.

I do believe that adults block themselves from things and that very small children and animals are dialed into things that we adults just refuse to see or know.

What the reality of that is, I have no clue. But anything is possible.

Hammock Parties 05-02-2013 12:23 AM

My niece constantly wants to see me on a webcam. That's pretty creepy when I consider the kind of girls I usually see on webcams.

listopencil 05-02-2013 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9649053)
People who believe in reincarnation say that the first five years of your life, you can remember previous lives. There were a couple of examples in there.

Those people probably say that because most people don't remember much of the first few years of their lives. The memories that they do have tend to be jumbled due to their unique viewpoint at the time, and lack of understanding. As families get smaller in number there are fewer and fewer witnesses to the events of our early lives to offer corroborative and objective input, so I would assume that this belief will become more common.

007 05-02-2013 03:31 AM

My daughter was asking my wife for a kitten, to which my wife replied "We can't get a cat because daddy has very bad allergies around cats." My daughter then says, "When daddy dies can we get a cat?"

ChiefRocka 05-02-2013 05:34 AM

When I was four I would get night terrors bad. My mother said I would whimper and say, "I see skeletons everywhere"

Iowanian 05-02-2013 06:54 AM

A while back I walked into my 2yr old son's room and he was playing and jabbering. It's not uncommon....

I listened a little bit and then walked in and asked him what he was doing and he said "talking to the guy". He talks to the guy or about the guy quite a bit lately.

That's not the ironic part.

When I was 2-4 years old I had a friend too. His name was "the guy".

ptlyon 05-02-2013 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9651728)
A while back I walked into my 2yr old son's room and he was playing and jabbering. It's not uncommon....

I listened a little bit and then walked in and asked him what he was doing and he said "talking to the guy". He talks to the guy or about the guy quite a bit lately.

That's not the ironic part.

When I was 2-4 years old I had a friend too. His name was "the guy".

Question is, is it the same guy? :hmmm: