ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Royals Rangers vs. Royals (9/21/13) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276525)

Big Smoke 09-21-2013 03:18 PM

Rangers vs. Royals (9/21/13)
 
Must win game is a must win.

cabletech94 09-21-2013 03:26 PM

let's do this!!


gooooooo royals!!!!

lewdog 09-21-2013 03:29 PM

Teenager going for another thread victory!

Let's do this!





















In 90 minutes.

Raiderhader 09-21-2013 03:34 PM

In for the win! fuck Tejas!

cabletech94 09-21-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 10005213)
In for the win! fuck Tejas!

2nd.


i wish i was up there!!! gonna be an electric night!!!

lewdog 09-21-2013 03:39 PM

I've never been to a game at the K.

:facepalm:

Raiderhader 09-21-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cabletech94 (Post 10005214)
2nd.


i wish i was up there!!! gonna be an electric night!!!

I would be up there if I didn't have another Texas game that required my attention. Ten years down there and you develop a special kind of hate for those arrogant asses. The Royals sweep the rump rangers and my Katz feast on Bevo for the sixth straight time tonight, coupled with the Chiefs beating the cow pies last week..... I'm hard as a diamond in an ice storm just thinking about it.

ROYC75 09-21-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 10005222)
I would be up there if I didn't have another Texas game that required my attention. Ten years down there and you develop a special kind of hate for those arrogant asses. The Royals sweep the rump rangers and my Katz feast on Bevo for the sixth straight time tonight, coupled with the Chiefs beating the cow pies last week..... I'm hard as a diamond in an ice storm just thinking about it.

You still wanting to see Tampa keep on winning ?

Well they won last night and today,so instead of our magic number being at 8, it is now down to 6. We are now faced with having to win out now, nothing more than 1 lost this year.

We need to win tonight and have Cleveland lose.

Then tomorrow, we need to win, TB,NY & Cleveland all need to lose.

If you or anybody else is rooting against any of this, you are rooting against the Royals!

Raiderhader 09-21-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 10005249)
You still wanting to see Tampa keep on winning ?

Well they won last night and today,so instead of our magic number being at 8, it is now down to 6. We are now faced with having to win out now, nothing more than 1 lost this year.

We need to win tonight and have Cleveland lose.

Then tomorrow, we need to win, TB,NY & Cleveland all need to lose.

If you or anybody else is rooting against any of this, you are rooting against the Royals!

We could only afford one more loss before Tampa won last night. Nothing has changed in that regard. But they have done what I wanted and can start losing now.

DrRyan 09-21-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 10005249)
You still wanting to see Tampa keep on winning ?

Well they won last night and today,so instead of our magic number being at 8, it is now down to 6. We are now faced with having to win out now, nothing more than 1 lost this year.

We need to win tonight and have Cleveland lose.

Then tomorrow, we need to win, TB,NY & Cleveland all need to lose.

If you or anybody else is rooting against any of this, you are rooting against the Royals!

You do realize their playoff probability was just over 4% before last night and is now 6.2% before tonight's game right? At most they can have one more loss unless several times completely melt down. I don't see TB melting down. Their pitching won't let a four game skid happen.

ChiefsandO'sfan 09-21-2013 04:45 PM

Both Cleveland and the Rays will get 90 wins. Royals have to win out no question about that.

stonedstooge 09-21-2013 05:02 PM

My MLB on DirectTV just went blank and says the game is blacked out on this channel. Hope it's on the other one

TambaBerry 09-21-2013 05:05 PM

what channel is this game on in kc?

wilas101 09-21-2013 05:05 PM

It's not showing on fox sports kc so I'm not sure where it's at. I thought I read the other day the remaining games had all been picked up for TV.

stonedstooge 09-21-2013 05:07 PM

It's a MLB channel game


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.