ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft National Football Post's first 2013 mock (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267367)

Pasta Little Brioni 12-04-2012 03:43 PM

Troll

htismaqe 12-04-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 9180617)
Why do these idiots think we are drafting oline every year?

It's not just a lack of understanding of the Chiefs' particular situation.

It's his gross miscalculation of the value of the offensive linemen in this draft.

Joeckel to ANYBODY in the top 3 is a horrible, horrible reach.

Buckweath 12-04-2012 03:59 PM

If the Chiefs have the 1st overall pick, it's a certainty that they will pick a QB, probably Smith. I'm really worried that they won't get the 1st overall pick and I'm not sold on Barkley and Wilson.

ChiTown 12-04-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckweath (Post 9180691)
If the Chiefs have the 1st overall pick, it's a certainty that they will pick a QB, probably Smith. I'm really worried that they won't get the 1st overall pick and I'm not sold on Barkley and Wilson.

Barring some unforeseen turnaround, they will be drafting in the Top 3 and taking either Barkley or Geno. OR BY GAWD, I WILL KILL A PUPPY, MAYBE 2!

HemiEd 12-04-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9180693)
Barring some unforeseen turnaround, they will be drafting in the Top 3 and taking either Barkley or Geno. OR BY GAWD, I WILL KILL A PUPPY, MAYBE 2!

I will be shocked if they actually do take a QB in the first round at all.

Sorry, just too much history says they won't, but I hope they do.

I am afraid what I see happening from watching this team most of my life is
after Sunday's performance, Quinn is sold as the answer to Clark, for better or for worse.

( I know this is going to be like farting in the hot tub, but Quinn could be very good, we shall see.)

He really hasn't had the reps in the NFL to determine one way or another.

Once he gets his confidence, who knows what will happen? To say he doesn't have 10 x the skills as the ****stick #7 we have been stuck with watching the last four years, is disingenuous.

I think Quinn is going to be the guy whether Scott Pioli is retained or not.

Hopefully, the tiger changes his stripes, but he is going to have to show it to me. I have been let down just too many times, and Quinn was one of them back in the 2007 draft.

ChiTown 12-04-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9180771)

after Sunday's performance, Quinn is sold as the answer to Clark, for better or for worse.

( I know this is going to be like farting in the hot tub, but Quinn could be very good, we shall see.)

Once he gets his confidence, who knows what will happen? To say he doesn't have 10 x the skills as the ****stick #7 we have been stuck with watching the last four years, is disingenuous.

Hopefully, the tiger changes his stripes, but he is going to have to show it to me. I have been let down just too many times, and Quinn was one of them back in the 2007 draft.

The blood of this puppy is now on YOUR hands

http://www.rgbstock.com/cache1nETXi/...00/mhBIvBU.jpg

HemiEd 12-04-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9180773)
The blood of this puppy is now on YOUR hands

http://www.rgbstock.com/cache1nETXi/...00/mhBIvBU.jpg

Oh crap, I love dogs. Can you do a cat, just this once?

ChiTown 12-04-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9180777)
Oh crap, I love dogs. Can you do a cat, just this once?

I murder cats just for fun. This puppy is serious business.

GoChargers 12-04-2012 04:48 PM

That's reeruned. Joeckel's good, but first overall is a pretty big reach. Could see the Chargers taking him 6th overall if AJ gets fired, because our O-line is a disaster.

Sorter 12-04-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9180788)

ROFLROFL

HemiEd 12-04-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9180788)

Ok, well in the interest of the puppy, the Chiefs will without a doubt take Gino Smith in the first round. :D

JoeyChuckles 12-04-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9180144)
If they pick on OT with the # 1 overall pick, the entire Kansas City metro area will implode.

Nah, people said the same thing would happen if we still had Cassel this year.

htismaqe 12-04-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9180790)
That's reeruned. Joeckel's good, but first overall is a pretty big reach. Could see the Chargers taking him 6th overall if AJ gets fired, because our O-line is a disaster.

Exactly.

Bewbies 12-04-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9180771)

If we have the #1 overall pick there's no other position to take. And from here it's hard to see someone get a hardon so big for anyone other than Geno that they'd trade up to the #1 with us.

If we have the top pick they may not want to go QB, but they literally have no other choice.

Urc Burry 12-04-2012 05:23 PM

Even if Albert leaves and QB wasn't a need I wouldn't go LT in the first. Stephenson has shown enough to give him a chance at the starting job