ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Does Skip Bayless have Parkinson's? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271212)

MTG#10 03-16-2013 10:07 AM

Does Skip Bayless have Parkinson's?

Watch this video of Bayless and Stephen A. Smith discussing whether or not Geno is worth trading up for. Pay attention to Skip's body movement and the way he bounces up and down. Does he have Parkinson's? Is he coked out of his mind? Is he just really cold? Ive never noticed him fidget around like that, at least not to this level...very strange.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=905...goryid=2378529

lcarus 03-16-2013 10:08 AM

I find him weird and unique. Yes he's a douche nozzle to the max, but I find him entertaining because he's just so frickin strange, as you've so elegantly pointed out lol

spades 03-16-2013 10:09 AM

I hope so

BlackHelicopters 03-16-2013 10:11 AM

If God exists, he does.

Imon Yourside 03-16-2013 10:11 AM

Just expect the opposite is true if Skip Bayless says it.

Crush 03-16-2013 10:11 AM

He's a professional troll.

Fairplay 03-16-2013 10:12 AM

Make him take a drug test.

Imon Yourside 03-16-2013 10:18 AM

Just watched the vid, both of these guys are complete and total idiots.

MTG#10 03-16-2013 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9505375)
If God exists, he does.

That isn't funny.

I would think the only morons who would say that think of it as though it is a "good" thing or a "funny" thing are complete losers in real life.

How little respect for your fellow human being do you have to think that it is ok to say?

You obviously have no one special in your life as no self respecting woman would want to be associated with a "man" who thinks that is funny.

You certainly do not have family members with Parkinson's because if you did, you would want to reach through the screen and strangle the person who uses that word every time you saw it.

I'm not going to tell you to stop saying that; you're obviously too stupid to do that on your own so someone having to ask you to do it isn't going to make one bit of difference.

I just want you to know that myself, and I'm sure a lot of other folks on this board think that you are pathetic.

Direckshun 03-16-2013 10:24 AM

He's the guy who endorsed taking Brandon Weeden #3 overall last year.

He's just not very well anchored, as a person. What you're seeing is a physical tic of that.

CoMoChief 03-16-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 9505416)
That isn't funny.

I would think the only morons who would say that think of it as though it is a "good" thing or a "funny" thing are complete losers in real life.

How little respect for your fellow human being do you have to think that it is ok to say?

You obviously have no one special in your life as no self respecting woman would want to be associated with a "man" who thinks that is funny.

You certainly do not have family members with Parkinson's because if you did, you would want to reach through the screen and strangle the person who uses that word every time you saw it.

I'm not going to tell you to stop saying that; you're obviously too stupid to do that on your own so someone having to ask you to do it isn't going to make one bit of difference.

I just want you to know that myself, and I'm sure a lot of other folks on this board think that you are pathetic.

So if I saw you out somewhere and you said "Hey CoMo, what's shakin'?" and if I replied "Michael J. Fox" you wouldn't think that's funny?

Stanley Nickels 03-16-2013 10:35 AM

His movements are not of the tremor/rigidity/bradykinesia mold typical of PD. He's probably on something.

Stanley Nickels 03-16-2013 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9505445)
So if I saw you out somewhere and you said "Hey CoMo, what's shakin'?" and if I replied "Michael J. Fox" you wouldn't think that's funny?

PD pts can have a pretty good sense of humor. I attended a charity event here in KC when my wife was working at the Parkinson's Foundation, and the host (I can't remember his name, but he was a former TV personality in KC) welcomed everyone and thanked them for "helping out us 'quakers and shakers' ".

TimeForWasp 03-16-2013 10:36 AM

I think he is just dodging aids trees in his mind while saying shit that will not go over on CP.

Reaper16 03-16-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spades (Post 9505368)
I hope so

Winner.

Pablo 03-16-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

That isn't funny.

Says MGT.

LMAO

CoMoChief 03-16-2013 10:39 AM

I just can't believe ESPN would put the 2 most annoying people that work there...on a show together.

Really I only like Mike and Mike in the Morning and 30 for 30...I can't stand anything else anymore on that network.

Bump 03-16-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9505375)
If God exists, he does.

then he doesn't

MTG#10 03-16-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9505458)
Says MGT.

LMAO

Cross-thread humor fail apparently...

KurtCobain 03-16-2013 11:03 AM

I enjoyed a MTG post today.

BlackHelicopters 03-16-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

That isn't funny.

Who says I was trying to be funny?

Direckshun 03-16-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

That isn't funny.

Rape, though. That's hysterical.

BlackHelicopters 03-16-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9505549)

ROFL

MTG#10 03-16-2013 11:43 AM

Quote:

Exactly

Rausch 03-16-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

If he were raped by some wild animal from Denver, yes...

Hootie 03-16-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 9505493)
Cross-thread humor fail apparently...

Yeah that went right over everyones head I guess lol

B14ckmon 03-16-2013 01:47 PM

I once heard Skip on First Take say that Tebow should go to a team like the Chiefs and be their starter.

How do you feel about him now?

Imon Yourside 03-16-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9505949)
I once heard Skip on First Take say that Tebow should go to a team like the Chiefs and be their starter.

We haven't ruled out that YOU may be Skip Bayless.

Annoying - Check
Says some of the dumbest shit known to man - Check
Hates the Chiefs - Check

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-16-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9505952)

Annoying - Check
Hates the Chiefs - Check

and they are both products of Rummy whores and saliors.

MTG#10 03-16-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9505949)

Was that directed at me? If so, I never have liked the douche.

B14ckmon 03-16-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9505952)

Annoying - Check
Hates the Chiefs - Check

Calm down honkey.

Imon Yourside 03-16-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9505977)
Calm down honkey.

Is Skip from Cedar Rapids?

B14ckmon 03-16-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9506013)
Is Skip from Cedar Rapids?

You'd be better off asking some of the other guys on this forum. They have lived here longer.