ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Tickets Time to nominate your choice for the 2012 King of the N00bs! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267299)

Easy 6 12-03-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9175110)
You don't? That's strange. You're not a stupid person.

Hmmm, so the mystery of the day is who is Argo.

Lumpy 12-03-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9176245)
You are a very beautiful lady Lumpy. Just wanted to tell you that :-)

Okay, thanks, but you should really save the ass kissing for the voting thread. LMAO

BigRedChief 12-03-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9176086)
You asshole. :deevee:

I was wrong. Hamas was 2006. Look at this list. How did Bill Parcells beat out all this talent?

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt1" width="75%">Hummas Jenkins </td><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">
</td><td class="alt1" title="Votes" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" width="12%">
</td><td class="alt2" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="13%">
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="alt1" width="75%"> Hootie </td><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="alt1" width="75%"> Buc Eyed Pea </td><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="alt1" width="75%"> Bill Parcells </td><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="alt1" width="75%"> Mooo </td><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="alt1" width="75%"> Scott Free </td><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="alt1" width="75%"> Blue Balls </td><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="alt1" width="75%"> Basileus777 </td><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="alt1" width="75%"> Rad </td><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="alt1" width="75%"> pr_capone </td><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> </tr> <tr><td class="alt1" width="75%"> BWillie1007 </td></tr></tbody></table>

In58men 12-03-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9176259)
Okay, thanks, but you should really save the ass kissing for the voting thread. LMAO

Consider it like an appetizer :-D

BigRedChief 12-03-2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9176227)

The Academy must confirm with the admins of ChiefsPlanet that the list of nominated n00bs are indeed noobs and not mults. Waiting on Daface to confirm the list.

This is all for fun and hijinks but if I was to do something untoward the planet would run me out of town on a rail even if it is a fun thread.

In58men 12-03-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9176394)
The Academy must confirm with the admins of ChiefsPlanet that the list of nominated n00bs are indeed noobs and not mults. Waiting on Daface to confirm the list.

This is all for fun and hijinks but if I was to do something untoward the planet would run me out of town on a rail even if it is a fun thread.

IP check on Sorter please. He's my only true threat.

FAX 12-03-2012 12:54 PM

I have a question.

Since I was duly elected King of N00bs (sp?) first and all and since I didn't abdicate or get assassinated yet, I don't think there can actually be another King of N00bs (sp?) ... like, ever.

So, can these guys be the Duke of N00bs (sp?) instead?

Duke N00b (sp?) has kind of a ring to it.

FAX

BigRedChief 12-03-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9176412)
I have a question.

Since I was duly elected King of N00bs (sp?) first and all and since I didn't abdicate or get assassinated yet, I don't think there can actually be another King of N00bs (sp?) ... like, ever.

So, can these guys be the Duke of N00bs (sp?) instead?

Duke N00b (sp?) has kind of a ring to it.

FAX

You are indeed the George Washington of those who have been blessed to wear the crown. You indeed stand on the pedestal alone. Yet, even George Washington had someone else follow his brilliant rein.

Lumpy 12-03-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9176394)

Do whatever it is that you need to do, sir. :thumb:

Sorter 12-03-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 9175379)
Huh? what? woah, woah, woah, wait a second. You are into Herps? Wow. Thats just spooky. I last said good-bye to an Amazon rainbow boa I had about 6 years ago, never kept a snake since then, and on top of everything else, football knowledge, comedy, you are also into reptiles? Perfect. I'm all-in, you gotta be n00b of the year.

Bummer man. I haven't kept anything in quite a while but do tend to get out into the field pretty consistently during the spring/summer.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-03-2012 01:27 PM

I nominate Capn Tasty Cheeks. Vote for him or he'll urinate on ya.

mr. tegu 12-03-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9175376)
You're fairly ****ing reeruned.

Who nominated you?

Dane doesn't like me? Not surprising considering I don't suck your dick in agreement at everything you post. We all know you are an emotional prick who resorts to personal attacks the minute someone has a differing opinion. Your ability to reason and communicate with others is juvenile at best. Your sense of entitlement and exaggerated self concept is astounding.

Nightfyre 12-03-2012 05:19 PM

Nothing against sorter, but inmem picked up a lot of steam for my vote with that post.

lewdog 12-03-2012 06:52 PM

Wrong Thread

Setsuna 12-03-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9175434)
You'll hang!

LMAO