ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football VON DOUCHE! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274698)

KCUnited 08-22-2013 05:02 PM

Rivals aside, you hate to see a young guy with this much talent simply piss his career away. When Chron is likely out of the league next year, I pray he can get the help he needs.

TEX 08-22-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9906834)
Rivals aside, you hate to see a young guy with this much talent simply piss his career away. When Chron is likely out of the league next year, I pray he can get the help he needs.

I feel he finally got what he had coming to him. This isn't a new thing for him. He had PLENTY of chances at A&M but he was never made to pay for his mistakes. He just threatened to transfer so everyone looked the other way. When that happened, Miller knew he could get away with pretty much anything. Mike Sherman tried to hold him accountable, but it got ugly. It was the beginning of the end for Sherman...

KCUnited 08-22-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9906870)
I feel he finally got what he had coming to him. This isn't a new thing for him. He had PLENTY of chances at A&M but he was never made to pay for his mistakes. He just threatened to transfer so everyone looked the other way. When that happened, Miller knew he could get away with pretty much anything. Mike Sherman tried to hold him accountable, but it got ugly. It was the beginning of the end for Sherman...

I'm just kidding, man. I hope he gets aids from his obvious intravenous needle use.

ThaVirus 08-22-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9906915)
I'm just kidding, man. I hope he gets aids from his obvious intravenous needle use.

LMAO

TEX 08-22-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

ROFL

Mav 08-22-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

LMAO

Kerberos 08-23-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9906162)
You CLEARLY have never smoked pot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9906345)
Never. But I know my step dad couldn't stop, and I have friends who claim they cant quit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9906393)
Trust me when I say, it's a lot harder to give up cigs than pot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9906399)
fair enough.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9906406)
Three or four years ago I decided I was going to quit smoking pot and cigs altogether. I haven't smoked pot since then, the cigs on the other hand...

Ya'll have the will power of fat kid in a candy store.

I've gone cold turkey on multiple substances including alcohol, pot, coke and meth back in the 80's and as it was a hard thing to do I've never looked back since. I do have a drink once in a while but after the first month of quitting ANYTHING it's a EASY to not go back. Cigarettes on the other hand I have NEVER smoked so I can't judge for myself.... BUT both of my parents were 3 pack a day smokers and BOTH quit cold turkey back in the early 90's and have never smoked since so I know it's just a simple case of mind over matter.... and a huge dose of will power. I have a very strong willed family that is blessing and a F&*^ing curse but I know anyone can quit smoking if they really truly want to.

ThaVirus 08-23-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9906797)
LMAO @ The damage control KnoMo does in this thread.
Posted via Mobile Device

It really is incredible.

I wonder if there is a Chief fan counterpart thats just like him on some Bronco board out there...

Mav 08-23-2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerberos (Post 9908326)

I've gone cold turkey on multiple substances including alcohol, pot, coke and meth back in the 80's and as it was a hard thing to do I've never looked back since. I do have a drink once in a while but after the first month of quitting ANYTHING it's a EASY to not go back. Cigarettes on the other hand I have NEVER smoked so I can't judge for myself.... BUT both of my parents were 3 pack a day smokers and BOTH quit cold turkey back in the early 90's and have never smoked since so I know it's just a simple case of mind over matter.... and a huge dose of will power. I have a very strong willed family that is blessing and a F&*^ing curse but I know anyone can quit smoking if they really truly want to.

Ya'll? Ive never smoked, I have a drink when I want to drink, I have never been peer pressured into any drug.

Id say my will power and stubbornness is just fine thank you lol

TimBone 08-23-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9908365)
It really is incredible.

I wonder if there is a Chief fan counterpart thats just like him on some Bronco board out there...

ugh.....I couldn't even imagine attempting to do damage control for this pathetic team.

FlaChief58 08-23-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerberos (Post 9908326)

So, because I said it's hard to quit cigs, you assume I still smoke? Gotcha :facepalm:

Kerberos 08-23-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9908481)
So, because I said it's hard to quit cigs, you assume I still smoke? Gotcha :facepalm:

guilty!

I assumed.

Usually a smoker will be the first in line to tell everyone how hard it is to quit but hasn't yet.

Tombstone RJ 08-23-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9908365)
It really is incredible.

Yep, Bob and KCStud over on the OMane. Problem is kc has sucked so bad the last few years that it's laughable when these two start hyping up your team. KnoMo is a tard, but the Broncos are legit.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-23-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9908526)
Yep, Bob and KCStud over on the OMane. Problem is kc has sucked so bad the last few years that it's laughable when these two start hyping up your team. KnoMo is a tard, but the Broncos are legit.

ROFL

vailpass 08-23-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9909201)
ROFL

Relatively speaking his point is hard to argue.