ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Saul, if you needed some $$$......... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107864)

Lzen 01-06-2005 10:33 AM

Saul, if you needed some $$$.........

If you needed money that badly, Saulbadguy, I'm sure some of us Planeteers could've helped you out. :shake:

Published Thursday, January 6, 2005

Armed robbers confront K-State basketball players

The Associated Press
MANHATTAN -- Two members of the Kansas State University men's basketball team were victims of an assault and armed robbery as they were walking home late Wednesday night, Riley County Police said.

Clent Stewart, starting point guard for the Wildcats, and teammate Curtis Allen told police they were attacked by two men while walking through a hotel parking lot just south of the university campus.

"They were just walking home from having dinner, I believe," said Lt. Michael Quintanar.

According to the police report, one of the assailants hit the 6-foot-4 Stewart in the back of the neck with his hand, then pulled a handgun and demanded his wallet. It said the other man pointed a gun at Allen, also 6-foot-4, and ordered him to stop, but the player ran into the hotel and called police.

Stewart's wallet, $25 in cash and some bank cards were taken. Police said there was no significant injury to Stewart, who declined medical attention from paramedics.

Both players are 18-year-old freshmen at Kansas State, Stewart from Broken Arrow, Okla., and Allen from Long Beach, Calif. Stewart has started every game for the 10-1 Wildcats and is averaging 6.1 points and 4.2 assists. Allen has played in six games, averaging 1.7 points.

Link

Skip Towne 01-06-2005 10:38 AM

I believe I could find a better target than two 6'4" basketball players. Little old ladies are much easier to overpower and some of them have a lot of money.

Lzen 01-06-2005 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
I believe I could find a better target than two 6'4" basketball players. Little old ladies are much easier to overpower and some of them have a lot of money.

So you have a lot of experience at this?
:hmmm:

Saulbadguy 01-06-2005 11:13 AM

The assailant should be happy it was Justin Williams..that thug would have taken him.

WilliamTheIrish 01-06-2005 11:30 AM

Boy, I'll bet this helps recruiting...

Saulbadguy 01-06-2005 11:33 AM

Yeah. First the Willie head..and now this! Good thing recruiting is in a dead period now..

Bearcat 01-06-2005 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
First the Willie head..

:spock:

Saulbadguy 01-06-2005 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat
:spock:

Willie the Wildcats costume head was stolen out of his truck. :cuss:

Saulbadguy 01-06-2005 01:14 PM

Oh..I will also add that this:

Did you notice Clent Stewart claimed that only $25 was stolen plus bank cards?

Not:
$6,000 worth of shoes, $4,000 of custom-made shirts, $6,000 of trousers and $40,000 of mink coats.

Lzen 01-06-2005 01:29 PM

Quote:

Oh..I will also add that this:

Did you notice Clent Stewart claimed that only $25 was stolen plus bank cards?

Not:
$6,000 worth of shoes, $4,000 of custom-made shirts, $6,000 of trousers and $40,000 of mink coats.

I'm not getting your point.

badgirl 01-06-2005 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne

ROFL especially if you wait till they get their Social Security Checks. :p

Demonpenz 01-06-2005 01:33 PM

where the **** did those players get 25 bucks. Jeez i wish i played basketball in college and got paid for it.

Saulbadguy 01-06-2005 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen
I'm not getting your point.

Its a dis on Psicosis and the thugs that play at Memphis. When a couple of their players were robbed, they claimed all that was stolen.

Lzen 01-06-2005 02:05 PM

Quote:

Its a dis on Psicosis and the thugs that play at Memphis. When a couple of their players were robbed, they claimed all that was stolen.

ROFL That's hilarious.

KCTitus 01-06-2005 02:06 PM

Quote:

Oh, I thought you were referring to Maurice Clarrett.