ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Cops seize 2-pound weed joint at USC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272404)

WhitiE 04-23-2013 07:12 PM

I remember thinking the first time I smoked "God, I'm so ****ing cool now"

Simplicity 04-23-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 9618539)
People smoke it because it makes them feel good. Not because its cool. You're just not giving any insight as to why you're so against it, so you're not giving anything anybody to argue or debate about by being so blindly hateful toward something. So in turn you're just getting shit. Nobody is forcing you to smoke man, thats cool, youre probably not responsible enough to do it at your age anyhow.

Probably because our school had a couple great athletes that had talent and blew it by partying and out smoking weed with friends and got them in a lot of shit. Max Lund was gonna go play college ball for Northwestern but ****ed it up on drug test and didn't make it. Alex Nodvedt was going to wrestle at ISU but ****ed that up with grades and parties/smokin weed / drug tests. The list goes on. I don't want to end up doing that when it comes my turn so... I stay clean... Good enough reason for you?

Fat Elvis 04-23-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhitiE (Post 9618552)
I remember thinking the first time I smoked "God, I'm so ****ing cool high now"

FYP to fit my experience....

Simplicity 04-23-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9618543)
It's not about whether smoking weed is cool or not, it's about you being a typical teenager that thinks he knows it all when in reality you don't know shit about shit.

I know enough to stay away while I still have a bright future to focus on.

WhitiE 04-23-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 9618559)
FYP to fit my experience....

I didnt get very high the first time i tried it, but the second time my friend made a grav bong and I got very high.....

Shogun 04-23-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 9618558)
Probably because our school had a couple great athletes that had talent and blew it by partying and out smoking weed with friends and got them in a lot of shit. Max Lund was gonna go play college ball for Northwestern but ****ed it up on drug test and didn't make it. Alex Nodvedt was going to wrestle at ISU but ****ed that up with grades and parties/smokin weed / drug tests. The list goes on. I don't want to end up doing that when it comes my turn so... I stay clean... Good enough reason for you?

Those are because those people are irresponsible and acted idiotic. Weed did not make them stupid. Being stupid did. Should we ban hammers then too? Because if we can't use hammers we cant hit our thumbs. Thats cool that you dont want to smoke because you don't want to lose control of yourself, but why hate weed when it was the people that ****ed up. Could be alcohol, women, slot machines.

LiveSteam 04-23-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 9618564)

I kinda did that. I smoked it once around the age of 16 with Bugs older brother & puked & dry heaved for hours. Never touched the shit again till I was out of school. Now I smoke all the time. I dnt really drink much anymore.

Shogun 04-23-2013 07:20 PM

Why can't people just be responsible? No need to blame good old MJ for people being idiots. Everything is bad in excess.

-King- 04-23-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 9618471)
Scott *****. Easy. I don't mind "stoners" Some of my friends are and I accept that and know what it's like anyways, but it's when people are like "LEGALIZE WEED EVERYONE SHOULD DO IT!!!! SMOKIN' WEED MAKES YOU SMARTER AND AWESOME-ER-ER"

like... Bugeater.

Who has said that? Ever?

Bugeater 04-23-2013 07:20 PM

This is a great song to listen to when you're baked.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DJQQWbr4cXM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simplicity 04-23-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 9618572)
Those are because those people are irresponsible and acted idiotic. Weed did not make them stupid. Being stupid did. Should we ban hammers then too? Because if we can't use hammers we cant hit our thumbs. Thats cool that you dont want to smoke because you don't want to lose control of yourself, but why hate weed when it was the people that ****ed up. Could be alcohol, women, slot machines.

Nawh it's the people that advertise it to make it sound like it makes you a better person and what not. I'm all for legalizing it IF they don't make it sound like it will cure brain cancer. It's those people that I use to judge because they are the ones that stick out. One small minority can ruin the majority.

Bugeater 04-23-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9618586)
Who has said that? Ever?

Bump says stuff like that all the time.

-King- 04-23-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

LMAO

Simplicity 04-23-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9618586)
Who has said that? Ever?

You probably wouldn't remember saying it because you were high at the moment.

Fat Elvis 04-23-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

NERD!