ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Road to the first overall draft pick (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265465)

ChiefGator 10-21-2012 04:29 AM

Road to the first overall draft pick

We are almost in charge of our destiny.

The other teams with only one win?

Cleveland
Jacksonville
Oakland
Carolina
New Orleans

And we play Oakland twice, and Carolina and Cleveland once. It's really a shame we pulled out the win against New Orleans, but oh well. So, I think we got to root for Jacksonville beating Oakland today, to get them up to two wins.

Chief Roundup 10-21-2012 05:04 AM

New Orleans and the Panthers are not going to draft a QB although they might trade out of a top 5 pick.

BlackHelicopters 10-21-2012 05:36 AM

Jacksonville will not draft a qb. They have Blaine Gabbert.

ChiefGator 10-21-2012 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9034702)
Jacksonville will not draft a qb. They have Blaine Gabbert.

While I agree that New Orleans and Carolina aren't QB competition (although a trade out is completely possible, given what St. Louis reaped this year), Jacksonville will very much look to replace Gabbert if they are in the top pick. If they are there, then Gabbert has NOT improved and they would be wise to bring in competition. His play vacillates between just okay to god-awful.

milkman 10-21-2012 06:17 AM

The only way the Chiefs can be assured of selecting one of the top 3 QBs is to be in the top 3 picks.

Anything lower, the Chiefs will be out manuevered by another team if Pioli is still in charge,

BlackHelicopters 10-21-2012 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefGator (Post 9034710)
While I agree that New Orleans and Carolina aren't QB competition (although a trade out is completely possible, given what St. Louis reaped this year), Jacksonville will very much look to replace Gabbert if they are in the top pick. If they are there, then Gabbert has NOT improved and they would be wise to bring in competition. His play vacillates between just okay to god-awful.

Very sorry. Sarcasm is so hard to convey in print.

R8RFAN 10-21-2012 07:03 AM

Yall do this shit all the time and it never even comes close to what you predict... Why waste your time?

BoneKrusher 10-21-2012 07:05 AM

the Chiefs have the worst QB situation of all these teams, therefore we should end up with a worse record than the entire lot.

bevischief 10-21-2012 07:13 AM

We are doomed if Pioli is in charge of the short bus.

BoneKrusher 10-21-2012 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9034742)
We are doomed if Pioli is in charge of the short bus.

yep/

tredadda 10-21-2012 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefGator (Post 9034710)

Not saying Gabbert is he second coming of Marino, but his team overall is just awful. His line sucks and his only real weapon is MJD as from what I have been hearing Blackmon is struggling right now.

Hog's Gone Fishin 10-21-2012 09:47 AM

Too early in the season to even be discussing this. We're probably gonna end up 11-5 and win the AFC dumbasses !

R8RFAN 10-21-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9035029)
Too early in the season to even be discussing this. We're probably gonna end up 11-5 and win the AFC dumbasses !

Way too damn early and the Chiefs are not bad enough for the first pick.

CaliforniaChief 10-21-2012 10:18 AM

Yeah, we went from "Suck for Luck" to damned near winning the West last year. Of course that's not going to happen this year, but we've got a long road of suck to hoe.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-21-2012 10:18 AM

I actually agree with Reighters. Way too early. Just like last year after week 3 we were guaranteed the number 1 pick ROFL