ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Damn I miss Dick Vermiel! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266413)

DaneMcCloud 11-17-2012 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLX (Post 9126249)
Nice language. God Bless you.

**** off.

Is it just ONE n00b today or an invasion of dumbasses?

SAUTO 11-17-2012 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLX (Post 9126255)
How rude. God Bless you.

He does. Every day.

You can still go fist yourself
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 11-17-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9126274)
**** off.

Is it just ONE n00b today or an invasion of dumbasses?

I wish I remembered how much you hated Dick vermiel. I would have pinniped that dude till you came back
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR 11-17-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLX (Post 9102402)
You hate Vermeil, so let that rest. Just how many playoff games have the Chiefs won in the past 40 years? I believe, I could be wrong now, but I don't think so, you can count them on one hand.

Hate Vermeil all you want, he had an offense, something we haven't seen since he left, outside of the one year that Weis was there. If they would have fired Haley and kept Weis maybe the team would have turned that corner. Haley was piss poor, Crennel is a likeable guy, but he doomed himself by making the same mistake Haley did, he thought he could be the HC and the DC at the same time. Can't happen, the team loses with a HC with split duties.

You better hope God allows stupid people into heaven. God bless you.

BigMeatballDave 11-17-2012 08:12 PM

**** Dick Vermeil

Dr. Johnny Fever 11-17-2012 08:13 PM

I too long for the days when our defense didn't make the other team punt one time in an entire game. I'm guessing this is a joke thread though.

CoMoChief 11-17-2012 08:38 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HL6TkpZ3fJo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FloridaMan88 11-17-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9101481)
I ****ing hate Dick Vermeil. He led this franchise on its path to where it is currently.

Instead of drafting Drew Brees, he traded for a fragile Trent Green that lasted only 5 years. Instead of drafting BPA, they constantly reached for players that were busts. Instead of hiring competent defensive coordinators, he hired friends.

The drafts under Vermeil are the exact reason why the Chiefs have issues up and down the roster. He ****ing wasted everyone's time, while earning $4 million a year.

**** him.

JFC some people never give up.

Keep blaming Vermeil's drafts... SEVEN YEARS after he left KC.

Your black power butt buddy Herm nuclear bombed the Chiefs franchise and Fat Scott is pounding the ashes into the ground.

DaneMcCloud 11-17-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9126612)
JFC some people never give up.

Keep blaming Vermeil's drafts... SEVEN YEARS after he left KC.

Your black power butt buddy Herm nuclear bombed the Chiefs franchise and Fat Scott is pounding the ashes into the ground.

There is no bigger know-nothing Dumb**** on this site than you, you racist ****ing Mongoloid reerun.

How does your mom's **** taste?

displacedinMN 11-17-2012 10:27 PM

I still like to blame Greg Robinson.

Loser everywhere.

DaneMcCloud 11-17-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9126306)
I wish I remembered how much you hated Dick vermiel. I would have pinniped that dude till you came back
Posted via Mobile Device

:D

RealSNR 11-17-2012 11:50 PM

Fire Pioli and the Patriot cronies. Bring in a bright young coaching staff who has their shit together. Draft Geno at #1, trade back into the first round to select Tavon Austin, and re-sign Bowe and Albert.

With this offensive line talent under a coach who knows his ass from his penis, Jamaal Charles, and the guys we signed added, the product will be an offense that puts Dick Vermeil's to ****ing shame.

milkman 11-18-2012 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 9103016)
Roaf was one of the better trades in Chiefs history.

But, you don't consider Trent Green a solid move?
C'mon. The guy gave the Chiefs 5 productive seasons, made two probowls, was unquestionably one of the better leaders on the ball club. In fact, I think Trent Green could be ranked up there as one of the better Chiefs QBs in history.I'm speaking directly from a longevity and productivity standpoint. I understand that giving up a first round pick is a lot for a 31 year old QB at the time, but when that first round pick turns out to be Damione Lewis, and your QB produces consistently for 5 seasons, makes probowls, that is win and without a doubt a very solid move by the Chiefs.

Meanwhile, Drew Brees, who it was rumored would have been the choice with that first round pick is still lighting up the NFL 11 years later.

The goal for a first round pick should be foundational pieces that last a decade or more.

5 year stop gaps are a poor use of that value.

BossChief 11-18-2012 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9127593)
Meanwhile, Drew Brees, who it was rumored would have been the choice with that first round pick is still lighting up the NFL 11 years later.

The goal for a first round pick should be foundational pieces that last a decade or more.

5 year stop gaps are a poor use of that value.

The trade for Trent Green would have been a colossal success if we had followed it up with taking Aaron Rodgers in 2005.

I totally agree that the better usage of that pick would have been taking Brees, in hindsight, but spending a late first round pick for 5 years of elite QB play is a deal Id do every time.

DaneMcCloud 11-18-2012 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9127602)
The trade for Trent Green would have been a colossal success if we had followed it up with taking Aaron Rodgers in 2005.

I totally agree that the better usage of that pick would have been taking Brees, in hindsight, but spending a late first round pick for 5 years of elite QB play is a deal Id do every time.

It wasn't five years. It was four.

He was piss poor in 2001 and much better from 2002-2004. By 2006, he was shot.

Drew Brees would have been the better selection, by far.