ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs 810 Just said someone got murderd outside Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279094)

Bwana 12-01-2013 08:29 PM

Hmmm? If you don't go around being a lowlife drag on society and stealing shit that doesn't belong to you, your risk of getting your ass kicked (or worse) goes down substantially.

BWillie 12-01-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10241584)
It's not really much different from breaking into a house. You know before you commit the crime there's a percentage chance it could end badly. It's an assumption of the risk.

Actually its totally different. You are of no imment threat to someone that broke into your unoccupied vehicle. Especially if its in the god damned Chiefs parking lot.

I mean we dont know the facts, it could be self defense, but lets be honest its way way way way different than someone breaking into your house while you are home.

JoeyChuckles 12-01-2013 08:30 PM

Nothing like a little homicide to put a loss in perspective.

Rain Man 12-01-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles (Post 10241609)
Nothing like a little homicide to put a loss in perspective.

I'll be honest. Since it was the criminal who died, I'm much more bothered by the loss.

Raiderhater 12-01-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 10241600)
I was actually judging your blanket statement where you said you should be able to kill anyone you catch breaking into your vehicle.

That's what I found funny.

I don't find it funny at all. One of the issues that drove the creation of this country was personal property. If we can not defend that which we work to own and/or create, how long before we cannot defend ourselves (and there are plenty of people who already would like to have that taken away)? The right to legally own property has always been a key principal in this nation, for a reason.

BWillie 12-01-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmya (Post 10241598)
The liberals are out........"it's not ok to kill someone stealing" lol...let me know where you live please.

Im not a liberal at all, but some ppl on CP are boarderline psychopaths. I've heard ppl on here brag about how they cant wait to see someone rummaging thru their shed so they can blow someones brains out. Same thing with breaking into your car. That is why I was so outraged at the Joe Horn case (where next store neighbor shoots guy that was leaving next store neighbors unoccupied house and got away w it)

redfan 12-01-2013 08:33 PM

Instant karma's gonna get you?

Eleazar 12-01-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 10241607)
Actually its totally different. You are of no imment threat to someone that broke into your unoccupied vehicle. Especially if its in the god damned Chiefs parking lot.

I mean we dont know the facts, it could be self defense, but lets be honest its way way way way different than someone breaking into your house while you are home.

Not really. If I walk up on someone in the act of committing a crime in a dark parking lot, I have no idea how they intend to deal with the fact that I am now a witness.

Saul Good 12-01-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

You might be if they are in your car when you get there.

Raiderhater 12-01-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

So, you are in no I men treat if you walk up to your unoccupied house with a thief in it? GTFO

tooge 12-01-2013 08:35 PM

I was told by the fan assistance guy that a stabbing was involved. FWIW

Jimmya 12-01-2013 08:35 PM

Here in texas we can protect our personal property with our guns. If you're dumb enough to risk it, you should be aware of the consequences.

cosmo20002 12-01-2013 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 10241594)
Thievery is an inherently dangerous profession, and there are no OSHA guidelines at all.

Thanks, Obama.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 12-01-2013 08:36 PM

It could have been some drunk guy trying to free the rest of the cat from some MIZZU fan's trunk.

Demonpenz 12-01-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmya (Post 10241641)
Here in texas we can protect our personal property with our guns. If you're dumb enough to risk it, you should be aware of the consequences.

Also you have to a fiddle in your band.