ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dwayne Bowe: I'm going to lead the league in Receptions and TDs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273090)

hometeam 05-16-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9687638)
How's that insisting working for you? Because I assure you, all you are doing is looking like a pouting child throwing a tantrum for not "getting your way." Boo-Hoo!!! Don't like what's being built? Piss off.. take your lil toys and go home.

Or don't. I don't ****ing care. I find your tantrums hilarious. Some of us may actually have some respect for the KC GM and HC.. and the scouting department that clearly didn't see a worthwhile QB to develop into a SB winner. Some of us are taking a laid back approach of wait-n-see optimism.

( insert "deal with it" gif ) nlm

This has got to be blackbob

Psyko Tek 05-16-2013 06:22 PM

somebody better warn bowe ther is a drug test in his future

Mother****erJones 05-16-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psyko Tek (Post 9687711)
somebody better warn bowe ther is a drug test in his future

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ight_Thurr.jpg

RealSNR 05-16-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9687638)
How's that insisting working for you? Because I assure you, all you are doing is looking like a pouting child throwing a tantrum for not "getting your way." Boo-Hoo!!! Don't like what's being built? Piss off.. take your lil toys and go home.

Or don't. I don't ****ing care. I find your tantrums hilarious. Some of us may actually have some respect for the KC GM and HC.. and the scouting department that clearly didn't see a worthwhile QB to develop into a SB winner. Some of us are taking a laid back approach of wait-n-see optimism.

( insert "deal with it" gif ) nlm

Says the old entitled ****bag who is willing to a suck a dick... any dick... even Alex Smith's dick just for 9-7 and a one-and-done in the playoffs.

You can go ahead and be happy about that. I'm willing to be patient and go through a team rebuild the RIGHT way, which includes acquiring a real franchise QB and not spending all this ****ing money on middle-of-the-road stop gap free agents. I'm willing to go through more 2-14 seasons if the end result is a sustained level of playoff success for a decade or more.

Now who's the entitled dipshit?

Sandy Vagina 05-17-2013 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9687969)
Now who's the entitled dipshit?

More tantrums... delightful. So the team didn't take the approach you wanted. Poor baby. You ever gonna get over it and act like a man? Or you just gonna keep pouting and misdirect your crybaby BS to the KC Fans that actually are interested in the season(s) ahead?

They're not doing things to your satisfaction... you cry about it... and even have to ask who the entitled dipshit is?!? Guess that just makes you entitled and dense.

Now is there anything else we can add to this riveting discussion? Or do you have a burning need to hurl more childish hostilities at me because you are in a state of despair? Moving on now??? Good! Wipe your tears... straighten your shirt, and use a towel to clear the snot running down your nose. It's gonna be okay, puddin'.... :rolleyes:

SAUTO 05-17-2013 06:59 AM

So if someone isn't happy with a move and get on a ****ing message board to state that they are now "entitled"?

That's the point of this ****ing place.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sandy Vagina 05-17-2013 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9688479)
So if someone isn't happy with a move and get on a ****ing message board to state that they are now "entitled"?

Posted via Mobile Device

There's a lot more to a forum than just crying repetitively like a pussy that didn't get its way.

Discuss whatever the hell you want... sure you have that freedom. But when you cry over and over, then expect to be called on it.

What happened when you cried for more than 10 minutes as a child? Did your daddy just roll his eyes and ignore it? or did he smack you upside the head and yell, "STFU and be a man!" ?

Think about it.

J Diddy 05-17-2013 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9688479)

Posted via Mobile Device

Bullshit. I'm here for the epic sloths thread

SAUTO 05-17-2013 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9688487)
There's a lot more to a forum than just crying repetitively like a pussy that didn't get its way.

Discuss whatever the hell you want... sure you have that freedom. But when you cry over and over, then expect to be called on it.

What happened when you cried for more than 10 minutes as a child? Did your daddy just roll his eyes and ignore it? or did he smack you upside the head and yell, "STFU and be a man!" ?

Think about it.

you are a dumbass.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 05-17-2013 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9688492)
Bullshit. I'm here for the epic sloths thread

Figures
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 05-17-2013 07:18 AM

So discussing something you don't agree with is now = crying.

Got it
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 05-17-2013 07:19 AM

Its so nice of these guys to teach us all about message boards
Posted via Mobile Device

Sandy Vagina 05-17-2013 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9688503)
Its so nice of these guys to teach us all about message boards
Posted via Mobile Device

I know it can be humbling and make you feel like a kid, but I personally like when people tell me I have toilet paper hanging out the back of my pants. :p

SAUTO 05-17-2013 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9688513)
I know it can be humbling and make you feel like a kid, but I personally like when people tell me I have toilet paper hanging out the back of my pants. :p

Never happened
Posted via Mobile Device

BossChief 05-17-2013 07:59 AM

This Mac guy is just as worthless as that Cassel condom that showed up from NE in 2009.