ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Ten Things About Today's Game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264790)

Buehler445 10-07-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8990275)
Great writeup as always. I especially appreciate the bit about Winston. As someone who wasn't there, it's definitely disappointing to hear about our fans cheering for the injury. But as you said, it sure seemed like people were cheering for other reasons at the time (the 1st down and Brady putting on the helmet). Glad to know that's how it seemed to you from right behind the bench.

This. It is not cool to cheer injury and I'm really glad the Chiefs fans did not.

Good writeup George. Normally after a loss, this is all I read, but This place isn't even freaking out. This place has accepted the ball of shit that this franchise is. It is truly amazing.

Discuss Thrower 10-07-2012 09:14 PM

A good read as always George, but it seemed pretty clear to me an audible amount of fans cheered after the first down call once it was evident Cassel was down.

Stanzi was looking towards the stands and shouting "Bullshit" once the training staff was out, Discuss Dad started berating him for this fact thinking stanzi was pissed we were calling for Quinn minutes earlier.

Yes, Winston exaggerated the 70k comment but there were people cheering once they realized Cassel was down.

Boon 10-07-2012 09:15 PM

Good read as always.
We deserve better!

mcaj22 10-07-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8990336)
I agree mcaj.

Even the picks that I think could/would be good players have to have a decent qb to get them the ball.

Guys like Baldwin, Moeaki, Dexter etc have some talent, but whats the point of having guys like that when you are gonna throw it 4 times per game?

thats the point. they are wasting on those picks you might as well just draft LBers, CBs, Safeties, and fast players for special teams that arent dependent on the QB.

picking HBs, gadget players, WRs and TEs that need a ****ing Aaron Rodgers to look good makes no sense for this team. Signing guys like Peyton Hillis, Kevin Boss and Steve Breaston are literally useless.

O.city 10-07-2012 09:17 PM

How bad is it that I am excited to watch Brady Quinn play QB next week?

Brock 10-07-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 8990363)
A good read as always George, but it seemed pretty clear to me an audible amount of fans cheered after the first down call once it was evident Cassel was down.

Stanzi was looking towards the stands and shouting "Bullshit" once the training staff was out, Discuss Dad started berating him for this fact thinking stanzi was pissed we were calling for Quinn minutes earlier.

Yes, Winston exaggerated the 70k comment but there were people cheering once they realized Cassel was down.

**** Stanzi too.

Hammock Parties 10-07-2012 09:27 PM

Pretty tired of reading these negative reviews.

George needs something positive to write about.

I don't remember when that was.

Hammock Parties 10-07-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8990380)
How bad is it that I am excited to watch Brady Quinn play QB next week?

I'm excited to see a brand new variety of suck.

He is not a good QB and Fuhrer Pioli's trigger finger will slowly tighten.

O.city 10-07-2012 09:29 PM

Quinn is a better QB than Cassel. It's really not close.

He never had much to throw to anywhere, so we will see how he does with the skill guys and running game we have.

gblowfish 10-07-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8990422)
Pretty tired of reading these negative reviews.

George needs something positive to write about.

I don't remember when that was.

I'm getting pretty tired of writing them. :banghead:

tredadda 10-07-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8990434)

He never had much to throw to anywhere, so we will see how he does with the skill guys and running game we have.

Ummmmmmm no.

TEX 10-07-2012 09:39 PM

FIRE PIOLI.

Hammock Parties 10-07-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8990434)

Evidence for this?

None.

Easy 6 10-07-2012 09:43 PM

"That no way to run a railroad" - Indeed.

Stop trying to blame the fans, media, its never going to stick.

O.city 10-07-2012 09:44 PM

The fact that he threw two passes that were in front of a wr, and the wr didn't die is evidence enough for me.

Plus he played QB in college I guess.