ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KSU ***Official New New EMAW Repository thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263359)

notorious 10-20-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle (Post 9033993)
I know the cats struggled early in 03, losing to Marshall in Manhattan, then OSU and UT on the road. EIII was coming off a fractured hand from spring practice. You could be right. But since we are whacking Coal Aggie tonight, let' just enjoy.

Ya buddy.

BigOlChiefsfan 10-20-2012 08:10 PM

Every cat a wildman! The first 3 quarters was "more fun than a hog killin" to quote from The Wild Bunch

LiveSteam 10-20-2012 09:24 PM

Awesome win kat fan. Bill & the boys are as good as any team out there. IMO your not going to beat KSU this year. If you win, its cause you out coached Bill. & that dnt happen very often & its way easier said than done.

DeezNutz 10-20-2012 09:26 PM

Congrats on a great win tonight, Cats fans. You all have a very special season going. Savor it. As Chiefs fans, I don't imagine that the last suggestion will necessitate too much urging.

Dante84 10-21-2012 06:43 PM

#3 !!!

Raiderhater 10-21-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 9036832)
#3 !!!

Herbie voted #2.

Saulbadguy 10-21-2012 06:51 PM

Need to RUTS on some bitches.

big nasty kcnut 10-22-2012 04:48 AM

WOW! this is crazy.

ChiTown 10-22-2012 07:23 AM

Had an absolute blast in Morgantown. The fans there weren't nearly as batshit crazy as the ones that showed up on goemaw:evil:

That atmosphere before the game was extremely intense. I mean, the fans were freaking amped, the players on both sides were jacked up - intense. I nearly puked myself just waiting for kickoff. Now, it was pretty funny how the mood changed VERY early in that game. After the very first 3rd down pass completion on the first possession, the WV crowd just stopped. You could see them looking around at each other like: "Oh, ****! We've seen this shit before"

I'm telling you, their spirit was gone after the first possession. Even though we managed just a FG, it was as though the 'billies knew what their future had in store for them - and they were absolutely right.

Just a magnificent game plan by the Dark Wizard and his Staff. Can't wait for this Saturday. That is going to be one hell of a game. I'll go with

K-State 38

TT 34 (although, we have yet to give up more than 21 points in any game this year)

ndws 10-22-2012 08:10 AM

Tech will come out swinging. I just hope the Cats aren't lazy coming off such a one sided victory that they lay down this week.

ChiTown 10-22-2012 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ndws (Post 9037918)
Tech will come out swinging. I just hope the Cats aren't lazy coming off such a one sided victory that they lay down this week.

This isn't a team that rests on their laurels. I've been around for all of Coaches teams in the past, and this one is different. It's not his most talented team (1998-2000 had better overall talent), but it is by far, imo, his most combined disciplined and talented team. This group has bought in 100%. I expect, yet another, focused effort this Saturday.

ndws 10-22-2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9037942)
This isn't a team that rests on their laurels. I've been around for all of Coaches teams in the past, and this one is different. It's not his most talented team (1998-2000 had better overall talent), but it is by far, imo, his most combined disciplined and talented team. This group has bought in 100%. I expect, yet another, focused effort this Saturday.

I'm with ya there, I was on campus back in those days, and saw alot of that first hand myself.

But, these are still a colletive bunch of young men, who like any other group of youngsters, could come out soft after being completely unchallenged. If they stay focused and on point, I think they should grind out another solid victory...and hopefully get a few more points of seperation from Oregon.

Los Pollos Hermanos 10-25-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9028215)
Eh, I wasn't much more original. I went with hawkhater.

That first thread was a rough one, RH. :eek:

ArrowheadHawk 10-25-2012 11:46 AM

If you guys get a chance at the 'ship should I root for you? This wouldn't even be a question if this was Mizzou in this situation. But I find I cant come to a consensus on how I should feel about KSU winning a championship. How did you guys feel in 2008? I'm fully expecting you guys to berate me into rooting against the 'cats.

Raiderhater 10-25-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Los Pollos Hermanos (Post 9048470)
That first thread was a rough one, RH. :eek:

Heh. Not exactly the way I wanted to break onto the scene. But I'm not really bothered by it. Not the first time I've looked foolish. And I'm sure it wont be the last. :) The crazy thing is, starting that thread is truly the reason it took me so long to post there. I dreaded it. I don't like drawing attention to myself as the new guy. But I thought it the polite thing to do.

What these guys do not understand is that this place is every bit as brutal. And I've been doing this for the 12 years the Planet has been in existence. I cannot be scared off.