ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Funny Stuff Everyone stares at boobs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262465)

alnorth 08-16-2012 05:01 PM

Everyone stares at boobs

Both genders stare equally hard at women’s body parts: study

Quote:

A new scientific study has confirmed a generally assumed truth: Women are objectified far more than men. But in a surprising development, the study also found that men and women are both equally guilty of looking at women as a "collection of parts."
Well there you have it. Can't argue with that, this is just good unquestionable science. Ladies should not get pissed if the guy they are with are checking other women out, because everyone does it!

Three7s 08-16-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 8823693)

Well there you have it. Can't argue with that, this is just good unquestionable science. Ladies should not get pissed if the guy they are with are checking other women out, because everyone does it!

Shit, I had a girl I was working with at work because I was looking at my computer screen and she thought I was staring at her boobs. Must've been PMSing.

Lonewolf Ed 08-16-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 8823693)

They shouldn't, but they will. They always will!

Kyle DeLexus 08-16-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Three7s (Post 8823708)
Shit, I had a girl I was working with at work because I was looking at my computer screen and she thought I was staring at her boobs. Must've been PMSing.

?

Deberg_1990 08-16-2012 05:34 PM

Male and Female alike, everyone loves a nice pair of boobies.

CoMoChief 08-16-2012 05:37 PM

Well it's nature.

Boobs = mother's milk

Humans were trained from day 1 to enjoy breasts.

CoMoChief 08-16-2012 05:38 PM

My ex GF love cuddling with her roomate because her tits were big and she was soft LMAO

didn't bother me one bit. In fact I tried to get in on that.

and I failed.

loochy 08-16-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Three7s (Post 8823708)

sense makes this does not

CoMoChief 08-16-2012 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Ultimate Warrior (Post 8823775)
sense makes this does not

and coming from the warrior........that says a lot.

you say a lot of shit that makes ZERO sense.

alnorth 08-16-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8823763)
Male and Female alike, everyone loves a nice pair of boobies.

I don't think its just boobs, my explanation for the result of the study is simple: It is a universal truth that women are pleasant to look at. Legs, butt, face, everything.

The story gets lost in the weeds with talking about looking at men globally vs looking at women locally like you would an object, that we all "objectify" women, etc.

No, its more like "eh, just another dude. I recognize him, he's Frank from 3rd floor. Hi Frank. Movin' on". Every once in a while you have a dude who looks good, but most of the time there's no reason to focus on just another ugly-ass average Joe.

When you see a woman, even if she's a 5 or a 6, its like admiring a work of art. Whether you are attracted to women or not, everyone likes looking. Where some guys get in trouble is when they fail to bridge the gap between "beautiful work of art" and "oh yeah, this beautiful work of art I'm admiring also has a brain, interesting opinions, a great personality, and should be respected, too"

Rain Man 08-16-2012 05:51 PM

I find this study kind of arousing.

Ceej 08-16-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 8823773)
My ex GF love cuddling with her roomate because her tits were big and she was soft LMAO

didn't bother me one bit. In fact I tried to get in on that.

and I failed.

and you two didn't work out because why?

Based off what I know I would have married her yesterday.

Frazod 08-16-2012 05:54 PM

Shithot girl at my office with a huge rack was wearing a top with horizontal stripes today. Made her tits look even bigger than they actually are, which is huge. Definitely overkill, but in a good way. It was just impossible not to stare at them. Luckily, she enjoys it.

petegz28 08-16-2012 05:59 PM

pics or **** off

Discuss Thrower 08-16-2012 06:23 PM

I don't look at boobs for the same reason homeless people don't look at nice furniture.