ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life E-cigs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268841)

FlaChief58 01-13-2013 02:32 PM

E-cigs

I decided that it's time to put down the cancer sticks for good. I had tried the cheap disposable ones with ok results. After talking to a few co-workers about the better quality ones, I decided to spend the money I would have spent on a carton of smokes and get one a couple of days ago. I have'nt had the urge to smoke a real cig since.

Has anyone else has success with these?

I really hope I'm done with those ****ing things forever!

DaFace 01-13-2013 02:37 PM

A friend of a friend has one of the nice ones that works like a vaporizer, and has liked it really well. Of course, he's been "smoking" that thing for 4-5 months now, so he hasn't kicked the habit entirely, but it's at least more healthy than the real ones from my understanding.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-13-2013 02:38 PM

I quit for a month and never craved one. House got broken into and I started smoking again.

FlaChief58 01-13-2013 02:41 PM

I'm know the nicotine will be hard to kick but, I'm hoping that if I can remove the physical addiction that I can deal with the chemical addiction later

Easy 6 01-13-2013 02:43 PM

I've been wanting to switch over to those for a long time, seems like a win/win, get your fix with none of the adverse effects.

Chief Roundup 01-13-2013 02:44 PM

E-cigs don't help a person to quit smoking. They are just a replacement that removes about 7000 carcinogens. You will still have the hand to mouth habit as well as the chemical additction.

DaFace 01-13-2013 02:47 PM

If nothing else, I'll mention that whatever this guy was doing was much more pleasant for everyone around him. He didn't smell like a smoke stack and even took puffs inside from time to time (in my non-smoking house) that didn't bother me at all.

FlaChief58 01-13-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9314018)
I've been wanting to switch over to those for a long time, seems like a win/win, get your fix with none of the adverse effects.

Sofar I'm happy with it (I have the vaporizer one). Another bonus is you can use it wherever you want when the urge strikes. My only advise is, buy a good one. Like I said the disposable ones are ok but, they did'nt keep me from smoking real cigs

Easy 6 01-13-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9314054)
Sofar I'm happy with it (I have the vaporizer one). Another bonus is you can use it wherever you want when the urge strikes. My only advise is, buy a good one. Like I said the disposable ones are ok but, they did'nt keep me from smoking real cigs

Whats the brand, is it Blue, the one Stephen Dorf is hawking?

Psyko Tek 01-13-2013 02:55 PM

Ihave one don't use it much
it semi worked can't find refills right now
used mine onna plane

FlaChief58 01-13-2013 02:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is mine, I'm not sure of the brand name, I threw the package away

Rasputin 01-13-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9314054)

I've tried the disposable one cost 7 bucks. It lasted about two days, but I went back to smoking regular cancer sticks. I'd like to quit want to quit. A couple weeks ago I lasted a day and a half with out one but I was sick. I just keep smoking hoping to get the will power to just quit. Seems like the more I want to quit the more I smoke. Weird.

Maybe the more expensive vaporizer (good one) would be better for me? How much do they run?

FlaChief58 01-13-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9314232)
I've tried the disposable one cost 7 bucks. It lasted about two days, but I went back to smoking regular cancer sticks. I'd like to quit want to quit. A couple weeks ago I lasted a day and a half with out one but I was sick. I just keep smoking hoping to get the will power to just quit. Seems like the more I want to quit the more I smoke. Weird.

Maybe the more expensive vaporizer (good one) would be better for me? How much do they run?

I spent $60 on mine, it included the charger,case and small bottle of flavored nicotine

Molitoth 01-13-2013 03:19 PM

My buddy runs a kc store focused on these. Hit up him!

Www.totallyvaped.com

http://www.facebook.com/TotallyVapedKC

DaFace 01-13-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9314516)
My buddy runs a kc store focused on these. Hit up him!

Www.totallyvaped.com

That word has a very different connotation in my corner of the world.