ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Do we have to wait until wildcard weekend is over? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155697)

Archie F. Swin 01-03-2007 08:13 AM

Do we have to wait until wildcard weekend is over?

To find out who we play next, or do we get one of the bye teams?

Hammock Parties 01-03-2007 08:13 AM

We play San Diego if we beat Indianapolis.

morphius 01-03-2007 08:14 AM

We are the lowest seed, so assuming a win we would play the highest seed, which is the Chargers.

robito 01-03-2007 08:14 AM

You would paly Baltimore you ****ing reerun.

Halfcan 01-03-2007 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robito
You would paly Baltimore you ****ing reerun.

Can someone wake up a mod so they can take out the Mange trash.

Archie F. Swin 01-03-2007 08:19 AM

What would be the most favorable match up for us? Any team on which Tomlinson is not on the roster?

morphius 01-03-2007 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archie F. Swin
What would be the most favorable match up for us? Any team on which Tomlinson is not on the roster?

We played really well against them last time, but really I'm not going to worry too much about that until the Chiefs actually beat Indy in the playoff's for once.

dirk digler 01-03-2007 08:32 AM

First we have to win against Indy which isn't going to be easy. I have a feeling some people here are thinking that beating Indy is almost guaranteed.

Archie F. Swin 01-03-2007 08:52 AM

Dare to Dream....we've been doing it all year

Bob Dole 01-03-2007 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler
First we have to win against Indy which isn't going to be easy. I have a feeling some people here are thinking that beating Indy is almost guaranteed.

Anyone who thinks that hasn't been following this team for very long...

Carlota69 01-03-2007 09:19 AM

If we manage to get past Indy, we will definetly play SD. If that happens, I've got tickets.

Speaking of, get this: the chargers have a special right now on 07 season tickets. Purchase season tix and get playoff tickets for this year. can you beleive this? So these guys I work with went in and bought tix worth $900 and now they have 2 tickets to this years playoffs. They could possibly make $$$ on this deal. I dont think any other franchise, even Houston has season tix available.

SD's fan base sux!!!!

htismaqe 01-03-2007 09:21 AM

We would play San Diego.

RINGLEADER 01-03-2007 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69
If we manage to get past Indy, we will definetly play SD. If that happens, I've got tickets.

Not to get ahead of ourselves but I'm going as well. If they make it past Indy we MUST have a Planet get-together in San Diego.

Bowser 01-03-2007 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69

Speaking of, get this: the chargers have a special right now on 07 season tickets. Purchase season tix and get playoff tickets for this year. can you beleive this? So these guys I work with went in and bought tix worth $900 and now they have 2 tickets to this years playoffs. They could possibly make $$$ on this deal. I dont think any other franchise, even Houston has season tix available.

SD's fan base sux!!!!

Wow. The very definition of "fair weather".

Isn't San Diego having a hard time trying to get their new stadium built? This may be some type of pre-emptive move against the city by the Chargers to get the process moving.

Carlota69 01-03-2007 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER
Not to get ahead of ourselves but I'm going as well. If they make it past Indy we MUST have a Planet get-together in San Diego.

4 Sho!!!!!!!!