ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Best Show on Television... Entourage (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=119702)

Moooo 06-11-2006 09:26 PM

Okay, so I looked on my OnDemand to find I have episode 9-22 on there. Should I bother watching the new one, or just start going through them?

Moooo

teedubya 06-11-2006 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud
19? I think it's 12 weeks now, then 8 more starting in January (to go with the final 8 of the Sopranos). Either way, the show rocks.

well you are the Hollywood insider, I will bow to your wisdom in this regard... definitely glad this bitch is back on the air.

teedubya 06-11-2006 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moooo
Okay, so I looked on my OnDemand to find I have episode 9-22 on there. Should I bother watching the new one, or just start going through them?

Moooo

i would still watch the new one, but catch up on the old ones...

DaneMcCloud 06-12-2006 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hali Chi3fs
well you are the Hollywood insider, I will bow to your wisdom in this regard... definitely glad this bitch is back on the air.

When HBO originally announced 20 episodes for this season, I figured they'd run them consecutively. But it seems that they're running 12 now, then 8 more starting in January to go along with Curb & The Sopranos final season. It keeps the show in people's minds that way, instead of waiting a year for new episodes.

This season started off like the others. Hints of things to come...

keg in kc 06-12-2006 12:20 AM

great night

Tribal Warfare 06-18-2006 08:31 PM

116 million bitches

beavis 06-18-2006 08:34 PM

What the **** are you sitting on Floyd? ROFL

Tribal Warfare 06-18-2006 11:27 PM

Ari- "On the biggest day of the fuckin year I have to sit here, and I can't get on the phone! I should be gettin a blow job here for all the shit, I've done to maintain her lifestyle! fuck it I'm calling Vince"

teedubya 06-19-2006 06:05 PM

$116 Million opening, bigger than Spiderman... woo hoo...

I thought some crazy shit was gonna go down, like busted at the party drinking with underage kids, or whatever, but that really was a cool episode.

Good times. 3 cheers for TIVO.

KCFANinNC 06-19-2006 07:49 PM

I thought for sure Vince was gonna slip off the roof.

Ari tossed in the pool was classic.

CoMoChief 06-19-2006 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCFANinNC
I thought for sure Vince was gonna slip off the roof.

Ari tossed in the pool was classic.

Yeah I thought Vince was gonna try and jump into the pool from the roof because he was wasted.

"Hey Kong get us some beer" LOL

CoMoChief 06-19-2006 07:56 PM

Ari - Jesus Christ...LLOOOOOOYD!!!

Lloyd - Yes Ari?

Ari - What is this?

Lloyd - Your finger

Ari - Its dust Lloyd, its ****ing dust what is it doing here?

beavis 06-19-2006 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSPimpDude
Ari - Jesus Christ...LLOOOOOOYD!!!

Lloyd - Yes Ari?

Ari - What is this?

Lloyd - Your finger

Ari - Its dust Lloyd, its ****ing dust what is it doing here?

Ari's old assistant was much hotter than Lloyd.

KcMizzou 06-19-2006 08:14 PM

I finally saw season one, and I've become a big fan. Great show. Thanks for the heads-up.

Now to find season 2... Are they still showing them on HBO "In-Demand"? Because I'll have that within a month.

CoMoChief 06-19-2006 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
I finally saw season one, and I've become a big fan. Great show. Thanks for the heads-up.

Now to find season 2... Are they still showing them on HBO "In-Demand"? Because I'll have that within a month.

They still have the 2nd half of season 2 on demand followed by the new season 3 episodes

looks like youll have to rent the 2nd season to see all of it