ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Appreciation for "the movement" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265695)

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-25-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 9049866)
I'm tired so I don't know if you thought I meant my previous post as put down?

No not at all.

The only thing I can make fun of your team for is Tebow.

cyborgtable 10-25-2012 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9049875)
No not at all.

Sorry, been a long day. I've spread word of Pioli's fail in all my college classes that at each pickup games a bad pass is responded with a chorus of matt cassell

bevischief 10-25-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9049720)
It's a SOC anthem. Local media is involved. It's done well. Professional singer, professional writer, amateur/stupid co-writer, professionally produced, amateur/stupid co-produced, and some other stuff. Hopefully it will blow up. Clay did a really nice job putting his twist on it. I wish I could show it now but the current video is using the rough cut and isn't ready. We don't want that one going viral. Heh.

Thanks to all involved with this. Make it first class.

bevischief 10-25-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 9049772)
Not a chiefs fan myself but am incredibly impressed by the SOC movement.

So who are you fan of and how did you end up here? I am not attacking here just curious.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-25-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 9049885)
Sorry, been a long day. I've spread word of Pioli's fail in all my college classes that at each pickup games a bad pass is responded with a chorus of matt cassell

At this point I encourage you to have another beer so you can make less sense.

:D

cyborgtable 10-25-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9049895)
At this point I encourage you to have another beer so you can make less sense.

:D

ROFL

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-25-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9049894)
So who are you fan of and how did you end up here? I am not attacking here just curious.

See the Jets logo?

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-25-2012 06:42 PM

Hey, I'm happy to help. This movement is unreal.

#barryisjealous

cyborgtable 10-25-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9049894)

After the Chiefs traded for Herm some fans came over and tried to explain what he was like. Many were jerks and got banned, some weren't and gave up. I stayed and watched to watch the chiefs burn but after a while began to like this place, must be brain damage I think. Because of this place I want the chiefs to genuinely do well. I lurked until the idiocy of BlackBob was so much I had to post and haven't looked back

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-25-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 9049914)
After the Chiefs traded for Herm some fans came over and tried to explain what he was like. Many were jerks and got banned, some weren't and gave up. I stayed and watched to watch the chiefs burn but after a while began to like this place, must be brain damage I think. Because of this place I want the chiefs to genuinely do well. I lurked until the idiocy of BlackBob was so much I had to post and haven't looked back

There are teams who have been worse than us but I challenge any of them to have as passionate a fanbase. KC fans deserve better... just like the banner said.

Tonka83 10-25-2012 07:31 PM

You guys, the founders of this movement, are the reason why I decided to quit being a lurker. You are the reason why I decided to donate my hard earned money to people I don't know and will probably never meet. It's very, very rare to find individuals on the Internet that actually put their money where their mouth is. Especially on the Internet. Most people spend their time behind an anonymous name, saying and doing things they would never do in real life. Your passion, effort, dedication and personal time being spent to try to make a meaningful change to something that most other people can only complain about, means the world to me. I'm a 47 year old long time season ticket holder that has finally found an avenue to to vent my frustrations in a way that I know will have some meaning. Hopefully someday I can watch the team that I've grown to expect to disappoint me, actually make me proud. If that day ever comes, it will be in part because of what you guys started here.
Whether you want to hear it or not.......
Thank You!

GloryDayz 10-25-2012 07:33 PM

I'll drink to this thread... Oh, and I am!!!:thumb::thumb:

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-25-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonka83 (Post 9050112)
You guys, the founders of this movement, are the reason why I decided to quit being a lurker. You are the reason why I decided to donate my hard earned money to people I don't know and will probably never meet. It's very, very rare to find individuals on the Internet that actually put their money where their mouth is. Especially on the Internet. Most people spend their time behind an anonymous name, saying and doing things they would never do in real life. Your passion, effort, dedication and personal time being spent to try to make a meaningful change to something that most other people can only complain about, means the world to me. I'm a 47 year old long time season ticket holder that has finally found an avenue to to vent my frustrations in a way that I know will have some meaning. Hopefully someday I can watch the team that I've grown to expect to disappoint me, actually make me proud. If that day ever comes, it will be in part because of what you guys started here.
Thank You!

pr_capone is busy ignoring praise like real leaders do but he started all this.

Phobia 10-25-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonka83 (Post 9050112)
Thank You!

Cool post. I do my thing for selfish reasons but I'm glad there are plenty of other benefactors like yourself out there.

htismaqe 10-25-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 9049914)

So you weren't one of the ones that came over here to pat us on the head and patronize us?

That was one of the darkest periods in the history of this board.

The only thing worse than opposing fans coming here and acting like overtly-obnoxious jerks is opposing fans coming here and acting like they feel sorry for us while rubbing our noses in our misfortune.