ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=165020)

DenverChief 06-25-2007 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Heh. My friends catch crap from me doubly.

Hopefully not literally ....nobody likes a monkey who throws poo ;)

DenverChief 06-25-2007 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise
Different meltdown :p

PBJ

007 06-25-2007 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverChief
Any mods wanna get in on some reporting to the authorites action?

Was looking forward to seeing your response to this crap.

DenverChief 06-25-2007 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru
Was looking forward to seeing your response to this crap.

would be rather simple to get this guy busted...I'm sure the victim made a police report and got a case number...in conjunction wiht the IP addy and the info from it ...assuming this asshat posted from an IP addy that was his own

007 06-25-2007 10:51 PM

Quote:

would be rather simple to get this guy busted...I'm sure the victim made a police report and got a case number...in conjunction wiht the IP addy and the info from it ...assuming this asshat posted from an IP addy that was his own

Phone it in Morphius

ClevelandBronco 06-25-2007 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adept Havelock
What a sad and pathetic little man you are fightclub1983.

Sad and pathetic. You're almost perfectly correct AH.

Just one quick modification that I bet you'll agree with: Regardless of whether this POS is a liar or a thief, there no way he's a man. In the world we come from, manhood is an earned position.

Eric 06-25-2007 11:31 PM

someone email the san diego police!!!!

LOL.

a1na2 06-25-2007 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fightclub1983
Its not like I physically assaulted him or anything. Nor did I break into his house. The dude LEFT his laptop there for 15 or more minutes. Put it this way, if I just left 800 bucks on the table at a cafe wouldnt you take it???

I hope he had lojack on it with a gps tracer.

Knock, knock.

Mr. Flopnuts 06-25-2007 11:53 PM

To commit this crime then broadcast it here........This should be nominated for a Darwin award. Funny how life always gets us exactly what we deserve. Pawn that shit now dude, you're gonna need the money for commecery.

007 06-25-2007 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts
To commit this crime then broadcast it here........This should be nominated for a Darwin award. Funny how life always gets us exactly what we deserve. Pawn that shit now dude, you're gonna need the money for commecery.

Future spot on Leno's stupid criminals jokes.

greg63 06-26-2007 12:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by fightclub1983
So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and...

Valiant 06-26-2007 12:50 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant
Would be a better idea to get the local police station phone number as I doubt he said the real place he stole it from... The police would have a report on a laptop being stolen and could also look into a database that day for a incident anywhere else around the city... Then if they find out its true they can use his IP address to identify him and then use this page as a confession...

I am like Nostradamus or something... I really hope someone does this...

CoMoChief 06-26-2007 12:59 AM

The more and more I think about this. There is no way I think this guy is this ****in stupid enough to do something like that and post just about every major detail about it. I'm thinking he is just an attention whore and wants to try and stir some shit.

Either way I would still like to kick the shit out of him because shit like this isn't even funny.

HMc 06-26-2007 04:56 AM

token post in legendary thread

convict1983 06-26-2007 05:46 AM

Boy, did this thread blow up lol. SOme people on here are totally overreacting. Calling me the scum of the earth or a terrorist. Sheesh. How are gonna call a fellow Chiefs fan that? The dude I jacked the laptop from is probably a Chargers fan anyway. I should get brownie points for that. :)