ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Welkers wife slams Ray Lewis on Facebook (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269160)

Hammock Parties 01-21-2013 06:41 PM

The tears are so delicious!

Mr. Flopnuts 01-21-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9339898)
I think I would think of him more like a water buffalo.

Moss would be more deer like
Posted via Mobile Device

I couldn't find a youtube clip on it, Warren did an interview about a QB and was talking about him running around back there like a gazelle. My cousin and I to this day make fun of it and laugh about it. Figured it'd be online, but couldn't find it.

bowener 01-21-2013 06:43 PM

I love all the hate for her in here of all places. Every thread that mentions Ray Lewis, at least half the posts say something about stabbings, white suits, or some other iteration of how awful a person Ray Lewis must be.

SAUTO 01-21-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 9339908)
I love all the hate for her in here of all places. Every thread that mentions Ray Lewis, at least half the posts say something about stabbings, white suits, or some other iteration of how awful a person Ray Lewis must be.

There are idiots everywhere
Posted via Mobile Device

cyborgtable 01-21-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9339897)
Read it fast on my phone and I thought it read that Burns was her first name.

Did you angry **** any of them?

Nah, they didn't develop till later. Wasted my chance

Mr. Flopnuts 01-21-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 9339908)

Absolutely. Ray Lewis is a jackoff. However, most of us know when to keep our mouths shut and be gracious when things don't go our way. That is NEVER the case on an internet message board, but always the case after losing a sporting event. Even if you're just related to a participant. Say it in July, not after the AFCCG.

Chief_For_Life58 01-21-2013 06:54 PM

wes should go have a few illegitimate kids with different chicks and try and kill someone. maybe he'll get into the hall that way

Iowanian 01-21-2013 07:07 PM

She's pretty much right.......Lewis is a pretty big contradiction, acting like a circus act coming onto the field, 6 kids with 4 baby mama, a missing bloody outfit and a dead guy....and then putting on the preacher act.

That said, the wives should accept their roll as trophy women, seen and not heard. They cause too much trouble for the breadwinners.

Like the rest of you, I just want to know when her college video from Girls gone wild hits redtube.

mcan 01-21-2013 07:07 PM

I'm glad somebody has the balls to call Lewis out. His God ranting is growing REALLY tired... Even if Welker's girl is just airing sour grapes, somebody needs to remind us that he's no choir boy. Just a hypocrite and a douche who happens to be really good at football.

ModSocks 01-21-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcan (Post 9339973)
I'm glad somebody has the balls to call Lewis out. His God ranting is growing REALLY tired... Even if Welker's girl is just airing sour grapes, somebody needs to remind us that he's no choir boy. Just a hypocrite and a douche who happens to be really good at football.

Truth.

Bwana 01-21-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9339927)
Absolutely. Ray Lewis is a jackoff. However, most of us know when to keep our mouths shut and be gracious when things don't go our way. That is NEVER the case on an internet message board, but always the case after losing a sporting event. Even if you're just related to a participant. Say it in July, not after the AFCCG.

Ding ding

ChiefsCountry 01-21-2013 07:12 PM

http://www.playerwives.com/wp-conten...1/hooters2.jpg

OrtonsPiercedTaint 01-21-2013 07:24 PM

ray ray will slice open wes an extra hole to love

Molitoth 01-21-2013 07:33 PM

That emotional god ranting speech during the interview at the end of the game made me want to choke. fucking rediculas that these athletes think that god has anything to do with sports.

Dave Lane 01-21-2013 07:34 PM

Ray Lewis is scum.