ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football 49ers cornerback: No gays allowed (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269499)

Dayze 01-31-2013 06:06 PM

Imagine if after Minnesota he went to/wound up in Indy. Good god

loochy 01-31-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9365887)
This idea that we're supposed to tolerate intolerance is complete nonsense, and I'm really sick of people pushing it as though it's some kind of brilliant counterpoint.

That's intolerance of intolerance and I'm sick of it.

KCBOSS1 01-31-2013 06:26 PM

We are not ready to move past it. It's repulsive to me with no apology. I despise the media coddling of hypersensitive gays even more than I despise homosexuality itself. It is what it is... Why don't we defend this guy's preference?.. Why does he have to apologize about being uncomfortable with gays in the Locker room? If there were an honest poll he would be in the vast majority. Randy Moss is delusional... Heard some if his comments lately?

DaneMcCloud 01-31-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCBOSS1 (Post 9368615)
We are not ready to move past it. It's repulsive to me with no apology. I despise the media coddling of hypersensitive gays even more than I despise homosexuality itself. It is what it is... Why don't we defend this guy's preference?.. Why does he have to apologize about being uncomfortable with gays in the Locker room? If there were am honest poll he would be in the vast majority. Randy Moss is delusional... Heard some if his comments lately?

We?

LMAO

JFC, you prove that you're a ****ing reerun with each successive post.

Sorter 01-31-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

We are not ready to move past it. It's repulsive to me with no apology. I despise the media coddling of hypersensitive gays even more than I despise homosexuality itself. It is what it is... Why don't we defend this guy's preference?.. Why does he have to apologize about being uncomfortable with gays in the Locker room? If there were an honest poll he would be in the vast majority. Randy Moss is delusional... Heard some if his comments lately?

like what? that he thinks he's the GOAT at WR?

Randy should think that he's the GOAT because A) He has a legitimate argument and B) His confidence in himself affects how he plays, like all players.

KCBOSS1 01-31-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9368617)
We?

LMAO

JFC, you prove that you're a ****ing reerun with each successive post.

Coming from you... Total compliment.

Sorter 01-31-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9368576)
Imagine if after Minnesota he went to/wound up in Indy. Good god

There would have been so much rape SNR would have collapsed with joy.

DaneMcCloud 01-31-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCBOSS1 (Post 9368678)
Coming from you... Total compliment.

Enjoy living in the Dark Ages, Dumb****

HonestChieffan 01-31-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9365476)
Who gives a shit?

This.

Brock 01-31-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Glad to know there are places more ****ed up and backward than kansas.

Chief Roundup 01-31-2013 08:28 PM

So if someone believes in God and in the bible where it states in Leviticus 18:22 "You shall not lie with a mankind, as with womankind: it is an abomination". Not to mention that it is an unnatural act. They are wrong? Or are you saying that God is wrong? Be careful but he will forgive you.
The act is the sin. Not the feeling.

Brock 01-31-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9368824)
So if someone believes in God and in the bible where it states in Leviticus 18:22 "You shall not lie with a mankind, as with womankind: it is an abomination". Not to mention that it is an unnatural act. They are wrong? Or are you saying that God is wrong? Be careful but he will forgive you.

Homosexuality occurs in nature, therefore it is not unnatural. Also, if you're taking marching orders from a thousands of years old book written by primitive kooks, that seems pretty unnatural to a thinking mind.

MahiMike 01-31-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xanathol (Post 9366736)
Damn right - gays are one of them. :evil:

When the hell did this 'accept the gays being gay' movement become the 'in' thing to do? No matter which way you slice it, it makes no sense. If you are religious, there's not many ( if any ) religions that accept it, based on their various beliefs. If you are not and believe we're just part of the whole mother nature / evolution bit, then you acknowledge the 'meaning of life' to be the same as every other animal - procreate - which is in direct opposition to a state of homosexuality, ie. unnatural.

As far as people criticizing the player for his comments because they may hurt someone's feelings or make someone uncomfortable, three words come to mind - grow a set.

No shit. What's all this talk about Gays being human beings too. Well what about non-gays? Are they not human beings? Folks have the right to be gay and folks have the right to flame them for it. Just like the gays have the right to flame them back.

This country is so PC it's reverse rights.

ClevelandBronco 01-31-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

I'd say that God was speaking to ancient Israelites, not modern Americans. Personally, I rely upon the Holy Spirit (which is my God) to help me decide which parts of the Bible (which definitely isn't my God) apply to us. Lighten up and love a little, my brother.

DaneMcCloud 01-31-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Do live by all of the rules in Leviticus or just those that suit you?