ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life ***Ask Lonewolf Ed Anything Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285629)

Dante84 08-11-2014 11:33 PM

***Ask Lonewolf Ed Anything Thread***

Lonewolf Ed was given some bad news recently. While he is going to be busy kicking some butt, I thought this would be a good chance for us to get to know more about our friend.

We are mostly an anonymous group of strangers, for the most part, but sometimes its nice to humanize this place and get some value out of these relationships.

So ask away! Let's get to know his views on life, his funny stories, his firsts, his favorites... there are no rules, except for the ones he makes.

Here's to Ed!

:toast:

TimBone 08-11-2014 11:34 PM

Ed, let's get some craft beer recommendations.

And the most embarrassing moment you've had that you're willing to share with us.

teedubya 08-11-2014 11:36 PM

Ed, what are your 5 favorite cars of all time?

Lonewolf Ed 08-11-2014 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson (Post 10812459)
Ed, let's get some craft beer recommendations.

And the most embarrassing moment you've had that you're willing to share with us.

I can recommend two of my favorites, but they are not exported to the USA. You'll need a passport to try them. Carlsberg brewery makes my favorite brew of all, the glorious Jacobsen Brown Ale, brewed with 6 different malts. When I got back to Denmark, I would take about 10 seconds just smelling that beer before I took my first sip. Carslberg's Wiener is also magnificent. It's not a hotdog beer, as Wiener is Danish for Vienna. This is a beer so smooth and without a hint of a bitter bite, it is like cool melted caramel. I'm not a hop head.

Most embarassing... if only there were few to choose from. Let's see... perhaps that one time... 5th grade, diarrhea, and a hallway full of students... yep, that might be tops.

Lonewolf Ed 08-11-2014 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 10812461)
Ed, what are your 5 favorite cars of all time?

I'm not a big car guy, but I saw this black Lamborgini over in Denmark that had me drooling like it was made out of licorice. Magnum PI's ferrari was sweet and I have a fondness for the General Lee, how is that?

teedubya 08-11-2014 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 10812466)

Most embarassing... if only there were few to choose from. Let's see... perhaps that one time... 5th grade, diarrhea, and a hallway full of students... yep, that might be tops.

Yikes! I threw up on my 4th grade teacher in an empty hallway. She didn't believe me when I said I wasn't feeling good. She followed me out into the hallway with a trashcan and said if I felt sick to use it, and I threw up on her leg and shoe accidentally.

She finally believed me.

Lonewolf Ed 08-11-2014 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 10812471)
Yikes! I threw up on my 4th grade teacher in an empty hallway. She didn't believe me when I said I wasn't feeling good. She followed me out into the hallway with a trashcan and said if I felt sick to use it, and I threw up on her leg and shoe accidentally.

She finally believed me.

I would have LOVED to throw up on my 4th grade teacher... :grr:

TimBone 08-12-2014 12:03 AM

Quote:

I can recommend two of my favorites, but they are not exported to the USA. You'll need a passport to try them. Carlsberg brewery makes my favorite brew of all, the glorious Jacobsen Brown Ale, brewed with 6 different malts. When I got back to Denmark, I would take about 10 seconds just smelling that beer before I took my first sip. Carslberg's Wiener is also magnificent. It's not a hotdog beer, as Wiener is Danish for Vienna. This is a beer so smooth and without a hint of a bitter bite, it is like cool melted caramel. I'm not a hop head.

I'll have to check my Untapp'd account and make a note of those beers. Not sure I'll ever make it out that way, but it's good to have the info.

As bad as that was, having it happen in middle school (7th-8th grade) would have probably been even more embarrassing. Middle school kids are brutal.

TimBone 08-12-2014 12:12 AM

I've added both of those beers to my Untapp'd wish list. Consider me on the hunt for weiner. Thanks, Ed!

Discuss Thrower 08-12-2014 12:28 AM

The five songs that have the most meaning to you personally. You don't have to elaborate why.

SuperChief 08-12-2014 12:33 AM

What are a few pieces of advice that, as you have learned over time, you wish someone would have told you in your twenties?

Direckshun 08-12-2014 07:11 AM

I only know you from CP, so I'll ask you a couple of CP questions.

What's something you've posted on this forum that you regret?

Whta's something about yourself on this forum you've been proud of?

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 08-12-2014 07:11 AM

Why do you hate the chiefs?

Eleazar 08-12-2014 07:16 AM

Should we extend Alex Smith?

WhawhaWhat 08-12-2014 07:17 AM

Quote:

Carslberg's Wiener is also magnificent.

Hehe.