ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   For old times sake ** NIGHT CREW THREAD ** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=122401)

JOhn 08-25-2005 05:41 PM

For old times sake ** NIGHT CREW THREAD **

Havn't seen a night crew thread around in awhile, of course I havn't looked real hard either. :shrug: Actually I read the thread about were all the good guys have gone, and it got me to thinking of the old night crew threads we used to have. I know most of us are still around, except a few like LVNHACK, but who knows maybe he & some of the other MIA members will see this and show up. :thumb:

So anyway, whats been going on with everyone? Same shit different day here. Still trying to get into the RN program, really thought I would make it this year, as I was the #2 alternate, but looks like I'm gonna miss again this year. If so I'll take the year off as I have all my perquisites done, and really can't afford to keep going unless it's for the RN classes. In the mean time I'm looking at taking a job in the oil fields down by Green River Wy, if it works out. Great money, but have to be gone 2 weeks at a time, then off 2 weeks.

ANyway, enough about me, what's up with everyone else? Is Jim still trying to be evil? Fraz are you still fat? ROFL Phil, still gonna give me shit about everything? well you get the idea.............

PastorMikH 08-25-2005 05:43 PM

YEAH!!!

A nitecrew thread early enough for us old timers to get in on it!

ChiefsFire 08-25-2005 05:47 PM

yea

all the elders are just gettin home from the early dinner serving down at the local buffet house..gotta beat the crowd

CrazyPhuD 08-25-2005 05:48 PM

Night??? :spock: but it's only 4:45 ! :cuss: :)

Oh wait I'm 2hrs ahead :D

|Zach| 08-25-2005 05:48 PM

And the gravedigger puts on the forceps
The stonemason does all the work
The barber can give you a haircut
The carpenter can take you out to lunch

JOhn 08-25-2005 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
YEAH!!!

A nitecrew thread early enough for us old timers to get in on it!

Darn right Mike!!

So how's things going for you?

JOhn 08-25-2005 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFire
yea

all the elders are just gettin home from the early dinner serving down at the local buffet house..gotta beat the crowd

Not so much that, as I'm back working nights, so my day ends early.

JOhn 08-25-2005 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
And the gravedigger puts on the forceps
The stonemason does all the work
The barber can give you a haircut
The carpenter can take you out to lunch

:spock:

Simplex3 08-25-2005 05:52 PM

The night crew sucks now. The Planet can go whole minutes without a post. Heck, I haven't even seen a quality poop thread in weeks.

JOhn 08-25-2005 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD
Night??? :spock: but it's only 4:45 ! :cuss: :)

Oh wait I'm 2hrs ahead :D

Early hear, but I to am ahead, only 1 hour though

JOhn 08-25-2005 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
The night crew sucks now. The Planet can go whole minutes without a post. Heck, I haven't even seen a quality poop thread in weeks.

Sounds like something we can still fix.

PastorMikH 08-25-2005 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOhn
Darn right Mike!!

So how's things going for you?

Going good. Blood presures are running around the 140s-150s/85-100 and I am feeling much better.

JOhn 08-25-2005 05:55 PM

Of course I will need to take a time out later.....

Yes Mike, B is working on the ranch, so I gotta get the dishwasher loaded and dinner on the stove.

And before you say it

Coach 08-25-2005 05:55 PM

Sweet, a early night crew thread. :D

JOhn 08-25-2005 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
Going good. Blood presures are running around the 140s-150s/85-100 and I am feeling much better.

:thumb:

that's good to hear, was worried about you. Never to early to start taking care of yourself. Just remember to take time for yourself instead of always worrying about others. ;)