ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Todd Haley is the "Mystery of Pittsburgh" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261647)

chiefzilla1501 07-22-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toad King (Post 8760339)
And he was very soft on his players.

Crennel MIGHT be a good head coach for a veteran, established team like the Patriots.

I think he's a HORRIBLE head coach for a young team that doesn't have a lot of clear cut veteran leaders.

I'm giving him a chance to prove otherwise, but I agree with you. I'm not crazy about the hire. I think we usually see with player's coaches that players play hard for them for a year or 2, and then the team starts to go soft.

That being said, at the very least, I think Pioli's built a better team full of leaders and hard working players that Cleveland did not -- nobody expects guys like Kellen Winslow and Braylon Edwards to lead a team. So maybe it will be fine this time around. But in terms of game management, unless he's done a 180, we're going to see a game manager who will bring us back to the days of Herm Edwards. Some of the avid Browns fans I spoke to told me to expect 2 challenges a game wasted on plays that aren't even close.

DaneMcCloud 07-22-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8760336)
are you even speaking English here? something about the ASPCA I guess?

Dumber than I remembered.

And no, I'm typing on a mobile device, but clearly, you weren't able to figure out the gist of my post.

Which is not at all surprising.

DeezNutz 07-22-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8760348)
Maybe after Haley's done fixing Roethlisberger he can go work his magic on Eli or Brady.

There's a decent chance he can turn him into a SB-winning QB.

"But his work ethic is better! Haley motivated him!"

DaneMcCloud 07-22-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toad King (Post 8760339)
And he was very soft on his players.

Crennel MIGHT be a good head coach for a veteran, established team like the Patriots.

I think he's a HORRIBLE head coach for a young team that doesn't have a lot of clear cut veteran leaders.

Your word should be treated as the gold standard because of the accuracy of your past predictions.

Hammock Parties 07-22-2012 08:18 PM

I think the whole hire is a farce anyway.

No one wanted to work with Pioli.

And no respectable OC wanted to work with Cassel.

So we were forced into Romeo by default, and we hired an OC that needed to eat some shit to advance his career.

mcaj22 07-22-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8760350)
Dumber than I remembered.

And no, I'm typing on a mobile device, but clearly, you weren't able to figure out the gist of my post.

Which is not at all surprising.

I can't figure it out because you type like a half-idiot, which is also, not surprising.

DaneMcCloud 07-22-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8760335)
Not in this instance I'm not. Unless you're reading this out of context. Romeo was a horrendous game manager in Cleveland. I think you'll find very few people who would disagree with me here.

And those "people" would like be as ****ing stupid as you.

mdchiefsfan 07-22-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toad King (Post 8760355)
I think the whole hire is a farce anyway.

No one wanted to work with Pioli.

And no respectable OC wanted to work with Cassel.

So we were forced into Romeo by default, and we hired an OC that needed to eat some shit to advance his career.

Just curious, if Pioli admits his mistake this year with Cassel, are you on board with Pioli and Crennel?

DaneMcCloud 07-22-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8760358)
I can't figure it out because you type like a half-idiot, which is also, not surprising.

Great comeback, smart guy! Now, do us all a favor and get back to pleasuring your mother.

mcaj22 07-22-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8760367)
Great comeback, smart guy! Now, do us all a favor and get back to pleasuring your mother.

My mother is dead.

Hammock Parties 07-22-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 8760365)
Just curious, if Pioli admits his mistake this year with Cassel, are you on board with Pioli and Crennel?

If it results in wins.

Pioli has backed himself into a corner where, if we lose because of Matt Cassel, he has the appealing options of Brady Quinn and Ricky Stanzi.

The fact that people can't recognize this for the epic failure it is continually astounds me.

DaneMcCloud 07-22-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 8760365)

"Admit" a mistake after four seasons? Is that even possible?

DaneMcCloud 07-22-2012 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8760369)
My mother is dead.

That didn't seem to matter ten minutes ago.

:shrug:

Brock 07-22-2012 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8760369)
My mother is dead.

Try one of those new trojan finger vibes!

Hammock Parties 07-22-2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8760380)
Try one of those new trojan finger vibes!

LMAO

I think Dane just found Chiefsplanet a burst.