ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs must win back the fans (Star Mentions Banner) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264728)

Rausch 10-07-2012 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Backwards Masking (Post 8984663)
Great article.

It should have included how Little Rich Boy is consistently 30 mil below the cap so he can buy new vacation homes though. That's a point that yanks my chain every time, and one every NFL fan outside of KC should know about IMO.

How does it feel to know that your father left you his most prized possession, that you were groomed to take care of, and you ran it into the ground and failed miserably?

Everything your father spent 30+ years building you destroyed in less than 5.

Not only has the team your father owned never won the trophy named after him but under your guidance they have become one of the biggest failures in all of the NFL.

If there is any pride left in you I have no idea why...

milkman 10-07-2012 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 8985024)
How does it feel to know that your father left you his most prized possession, that you were groomed to take care of, and you ran it into the ground and failed miserably?

Not only has the team your father owned never won the trophy named after him but under your guidance they have become one of the biggest failures in all of the NFL.

Why would he care?

The failure began while Lamar was still in the driver's seat.

After he established his legacy in the early years, he became the most overrated piece of shit owner in the NFL.

chiefzilla1501 10-07-2012 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 8985024)

I'll give Clark Hunt a chance to turn this thing around.

Here's what I feel. He had the guts to fire a legacy guy in Carl Peterson. And he paid top dollar to bring in a guy most people believed to be the top GM candidate in the market. And as part of that agreement, I actually think Pioli demanded that he have the license to do what he believed would turn this team into a winning franchise.

I won't get mad at the man for trying. I'll only get mad if he ignores that it didn't work.

KChiefs1 10-07-2012 10:01 AM

Kansas City = Loserville

Rausch 10-07-2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8985030)
Why would he care?

The failure began while Lamar was still in the driver's seat.

After he established his legacy in the early years, he became the most overrated piece of shit owner in the NFL.

Lamar was a businessman and then decided to own an NFL team for fun. And he enjoyed it and sunk serious money in keeping the AFL aloft.

Without him there is no AFL or current NFL.

Clark is just his kid. He has nothing without Lamar.

NOTHING.

Dad trusted him with his baby. Ugly, bow-legged, and longshot as it was he was given that charge.

As bad and discouraging and heart-breaking as Lamar's teams were they were NEVER an embarrassment...

ThaVirus 10-07-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8983814)

LMAO Dude. Holy balls!

notorious 10-07-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8985030)

I agree to an extent. I think Lamar at least tried to win.

milkman 10-07-2012 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 8985082)
Lamar was a businessman and then decided to own an NFL team for fun. And he enjoyed it and sunk serious money in keeping the AFL aloft.

Without him there is no AFL or current NFL.

Clark is just his kid. He has nothing without Lamar.

NOTHING.

Dad trusted him with his baby. Ugly, bow-legged, and longshot as it was he was given that charge.

As bad and discouraging and heart-breaking as Lamar's teams were they were NEVER an embarrassment...

Yeah, those 80s Chiefs weren't embarrasing.

Bullshit.

Lamar was a ****ing joke once he got his way and got into the big boy's club in the NFL.

Let me repeat.

Lamar was a ****ing joke.

milkman 10-07-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8985122)
I agree to an extent. I think Lamar at least tried to win.

I think Clark tries to win.

Give both of them a ****ing gold star.

notorious 10-07-2012 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8985134)
I think Clark tries to win.

Give both of them a ****ing gold star.

Yep.

Rasputin 10-07-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8985128)
Yeah, those 80s Chiefs weren't embarrasing.

Bullshit.

Lamar was a ****ing joke once he got his way and got into the big boy's club in the NFL.

Let me repeat.

Lamar was a ****ing joke.

It's sad, pathetic & shameful that in 50 years only twice have the Chiefs won the AFC Lamar Hunt trophy, & those were from 40 years ago.

They should rename it to Dan Roony with 6 titles.

milkman 10-07-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8985160)
It's sad, pathetic & shameful that in 50 years only twice have the Chiefs won the AFC Lamar Hunt trophy, & those were from 40 years ago.

They should rename it to Dan Roony with 6 titles.

They won the AFL title 3 times in 10 years, and the SB once, but haven't won jack since Lamar was given a seat at the big boy table.

Rasputin 10-07-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8985165)
They won the AFL title 3 times in 10 years, and the SB once, but haven't won jack since Lamar was given a seat at the big boy table.

I didn't realize or forgot we won it before the murger then. That's just a long time ago & I wasn't quite born yet.

Rausch 10-07-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8985165)

Lamar won the SB.

It was back when Neanderthals were still roaming the earth but he did win one...

milkman 10-07-2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 8985222)
Lamar won the SB.

It was back when Neanderthals were still roaming the earth but he did win one...

And, as I said, as soon as he got a seat at the big boy table, he became apathetic and let this team go straight to hell.

This team has been a sorryass excuse of an NFL team since the 70s.

And yes, I know about the 90s, but that was still a sorryass excuse of mediocrity.