ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   San Diego thanks TAMBA!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=154703)

kotong 12-18-2006 06:20 PM

San Diego thanks TAMBA!!!

Thanks Tamba for "HALItosising!"

Does SOFT equal 270 yards rushing?

'Hope you all catch some fish!

-------------

To the mods: ban me?...you can't face the fact that your team S*CKS!

LOL.

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-18-2006 06:23 PM

Shane Olivea really pwned his ass.

Hali: 1 pick, 1 sack, 1 fumble recovery that he got screwed out of because of a blown call.

Here's some advice, troll.

Get a 14.4V drill, wrap some Concertina wire around a steel rod. Jam it up your pisshole. Rev the piss out of the motor and slowly yank the drill out. Then dip your stub in antifreeze.

Easy 6 12-18-2006 06:23 PM

Dont you have some homework to do kotex???

KcMizzou 12-18-2006 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kotong
Thanks Tamba for "HALItosising!"

What? That's stupid.

Tamba wasn't trash talking anyway. Good job by Marty of spinning it that way, I guess. Whatever it takes to get your guys motivated.

Bwana 12-18-2006 06:26 PM

God willing, you are an only child. Also, with any luck, your ball sack has come into contact with a bike frame at a high rate of speed numerous times resulting in your sperm count being depleted down to a level where you are never able to reproduce. Now go eat a bullet shit for brains. :shake:

OnTheWarpath15 12-18-2006 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hummus' Jenkins

Hali: 1 pick, 1 sack, 1 fumble recovery that he got screwed out of because of a blown call.

Get a 14.4V drill, wrap some Concertina wire around a steel rod. Jam it up your pisshole. Rev the piss out of the motor and slowly yank the drill out. Then dip your stub in antifreeze.

Nice.....

You know what I found to be funny?

Olivea running his mouth all week about how he's gonna whip Tamba.....then on the 1st play, they double team him.....

thedude 12-18-2006 06:39 PM

Quote:

'Hope you all catch some fish!

I'm sure that Marty and the rest of the San Diego Ladainian Tomlinson's will be in attendance for the fishing and golf trip we have planned around mid-to early January.

kotong 12-18-2006 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hummus' Jenkins

----------------------------

I hear that trouts are plentiful in Lake Trimble.

Your team is a third-tier NFL team that ranks with the likes of Chokeland and Arizona. Perhaps a switch to the NFC might give your team better results.

LOL.

kotong 12-18-2006 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free
Dont you have some homework to do kotex???

--------------

LOL. Don't waste your time supporting a sorry-a$s team like the Chefs. Come over to the Bolt bandwagon, there's plenty of room to share. For once, support a REAL NFL team, like the Chargers.

BTW, I think your team hands Chokeland their 3rd victory of the season.

Go fish!

LOL.

Bob Dole 12-18-2006 06:45 PM

Quote:

--------------

LOL. Don't waste your time supporting a sorry-a$s team like the Chefs. Come over to the Bolt bandwagon, there's plenty of room. BTW, I think your team hands Chokeland their 3rd victory of the season.

Go fish!

At least you admit you're a bandwagon "fan".

Sure-Oz 12-18-2006 06:47 PM

Wow, these trolls are coming out of everywhere, who knew that SD's bandwagon grew so fast.

Easy 6 12-18-2006 06:47 PM

Quote:

--------------

LOL. Don't waste your time supporting a sorry-a$s team like the Chefs. Come over to the Bolt bandwagon, there's plenty of room. BTW, I think your team hands Chokeland their 3rd victory of the season.

Go fish!

Theres no room on the dolt bandwagon with all of the VERY recent arrivals like yourself. Fear not, the wheels will come of soon enough.

Guys like you are a disgrace to the 10 REAL dolt fans.

Why dont you roll up in a ball & see if you can give yourself head???

HemiEd 12-18-2006 06:48 PM

troll, did you get permission to stay up for the whole game last night?

thedude 12-18-2006 06:48 PM

Quote:

--------------

Go fish!

Not surprised that there is plenty of room. The Steelers bandwagon must be getting in to the station late.

The Bad Guy 12-18-2006 06:48 PM

Quote:

----------------------------

I hear that trouts are plentiful in Lake Trimble.

Your team is a third-tier NFL team that ranks with the likes of Chokeland and Arizona. Perhaps a switch to the NFC might give your team better results.

LOL.

How nice. Another Charger fan that just discovered the NFL this year.

If the Chiefs are a third-tier, and they beat the Chargers this year, doesn't say much about your chances, does it?